147 | New Things

Kioku, Seoul

Seokhoon and Rona entered the restaurant that In Sung had reserved at

Seokhoon and Rona entered the restaurant that In Sung had reserved at. Upon entering the private room, In Sung was already there waiting for them. The couple took their seats and they placed their order for their lunch.

There was a bit of small talk before the food arrived

There was a bit of small talk before the food arrived. Throughout the dinner, Seokhoon could tell that In Sung was really nervous. Halfway through the meal, he finally decided to break the nervousness.

You want to marry Omma right?

In Sung stopped eating midway, he looked stunned at Seokhoon. This boy was a lot smarter than he had expected. He slowly nodded his head. Yes, I do. I have been thinking about proposing to your mother soon. I know your mother still worries about you and Seokkyung. I think right now with you two more or less settled and Seokkyung has finally gotten used to London. I think now is the perfect time to propose to her. I had asked Seokkyung her opinion before she went back and she wholeheartedly accepted me. Now I have left to ask you and Rona. What do you think?

Seokhoon was silent, he looked at In Sung. A split second later, Seokhoon smiled. I too wholeheartedly accept you. I see just how good you have been to Omma. Not only do you treat her well, but I can see how serious you are about her. I am sure you know what not only Omma but what our family has gone through. I can only hope that you will be 100% different from that.

Of course! I know just how much your mother had suffered and what you, Seokkyung, Rona and everyone else went through. I never want that to be me. I wish to not only love your mother but treat her the way she deserves to be treated.

Then you don't need to convince me any further. You have Rona and my blessing to marry Omma.

Rona smiled and clapped her hand. I am looking forward to it, Appa.

Appa?

Well, you will marry Omma right? So naturally you will be Appa, right Seokhoon?

Seokhoon nodded. Seokkyung and I have already denounced and forgotten who Joo Dante is. He is not and never will be my father. I am looking forward to having a good relationship with you, Appa. Seokhoon shook out his hand, In Sung's smile finally broke wide and he happily agreed to Rona's words. I look forward to building a family with all of you.

We are looking forward to it too.

Seoul, Korea

Time was really passing so quickly. With Seokhoon, Rona, Seokkyung and Yoonhee's blessing, In Sung proposed to Suryeon two weeks later, Suryeon said yes enthusiastically. She was surrounded by family and friends with In Sung proposed.

Suryeon and In Sung decided to get married only 2 months after In Sung proposed. Suryeon had married once and she felt that a lavish wedding was something not necessary. She decided to go for a small simple wedding at the Shimwoo Hotel. The guest lists were kept small and simple, even though Suryeon and In Sung had a wide network, they didn't want their wedding to be crowded and noisy. So the guest list was limited to only close friends and family.

After the wedding, Suryeon and In Sung decided to go to London for their honeymoon

After the wedding, Suryeon and In Sung decided to go to London for their honeymoon. It was a way to visit Seokkyung as well as have their honeymoon throughout Europe.

After the wedding, time flew by. After Hyun Jae turned 7 months old, Seokhoon and Rona finally came back to the stage. Seokhoon and Rona's comeback was highly anticipated and welcomed. When they did come back, their popularity, which was already high, skyrocketed. Fans adored not just Seokhoon and Rona as individuals, but as a married couple and now a family. Seokhoon and Rona focused the remaining 3 months on touring around Korea instead of going overseas. They brought Hyun Jae with them, as suggested by Jae Rim and Im Hwan, the couple finally hired a babysitter - Lee Il Hwan. She was a mother of four and a grandmother to 3 so far. She had been taking care of children for many years, being one of the most popular and trusted babysitters in the service. She came highly recommended by the service that Yoonhee and Suryeon reached out to. Seokhoon and Rona felt at ease when they met Il Hwan for the first time.

She followed them as they toured throughout South Korea for the next 3 months

She followed them as they toured throughout South Korea for the next 3 months. By the time their domestic tour ended, Hyun Jae was celebrating their first year birthday. In Korea, the first birthday is always special and widely celebrated. Our boy is turning 1 already. That is really quick.

Indeed, he is growing up too fast.