80 | Don't Let Go

Yoonhee's Place, Shimwoo

On the other side, Seokhoon was in Yoonchul's office, Dongpil and Minhyeok were also present

On the other side, Seokhoon was in Yoonchul's office, Dongpil and Minhyeok were also present. They were going to be helping Yoonchul during the dinner. Even though it was a small affair (in terms of the number of guests that would be invited), the overall proceedings of the dinner would resemble a wedding ceremony. Dongpil was in charge of the lighting and all the technical parts of the dinner.

How do you feel about getting married all over again?

Haha, well the only thought I have right now, Hyung . I just hope Yoonhee doesn't change her mind, that is all.

Hahah, you are worried she would leave you?

Well, hyung don't forget I betrayed her before, even though I regret my decision and have apologised and Yoonhee has forgiven me. I still do worry that my past mistakes will come back and haunt me.

I don't think you need to worry too much about that Yoonchul-ah. Yoonhee is a very strong willed and strong minded woman. If she didn't set her mind on wanting to make up with you - she would have never given you the chance to anyway. So don't worry too much about that. Believe in her love for you.

Yoonchul smiled at Dongpil's words. He was right, if Yoonhee was not willing to forgive him or even try to restart again, no matter how much he tried he wouldn't have gotten that 2nd chance. Now that Yoonhee had given him such a big gift, he had to make sure to hold onto this chance, he didn't want to let her go ever again.

They continued to discuss the details and eventually went their separate ways after. Their photoshoot was going to take place soon, so Seokhoon didn't want to take up too much time with his new father-in-law.

Wedding Studio, Seoul

Persuaded by their children to take a wedding photoshoot, the couple decided to keep things fairly simple and mainly do an indoor photoshoot. They wanted to also have a family photo as well. It was really the first commemorative step to solidify themselves as a family. When Rona had gotten married, they did not really take a family photo (Not with Eunbyeol and Yoonchul). Now that they were going to get married, Yoonhee felt it was the right time for all of them to take a family photo.

Rona was wearing a lilac lace dress and Eunbyeol was wearing a maroon dress. They all stood behind their parents and took several family photos. Yoonhee really enjoyed herself being surrounded by the family as well as Yoonchul. Even though they had already been living together for more than 6 months, Yoonhee was still very aware that they had not officially tied the knot. So in the back of her heart, she did worry that Yoonchul might change his mind as well. But with the photoshoot now, it definitely felt real, that they were finally going to be back together again.

Another two weeks and they would be getting married once more

Another two weeks and they would be getting married once more. They decided to hold their wedding dinner at the Shimwoo Hotel. Since both Yoonchul and Yoonhee were businessmen and women, they knew that a portion of their guest list had to include several important clients. Overall, they worked hard and chose to keep their guest number below 60. No matter what, they wanted it to be a rather intimate affair, luckily not many people knew that Yoonhee and Yoonchul were married before (even though it was only for a short period of time).

When the wedding prep work was done, Rona and Eunbyeol had convinced their parents to go on a Honeymoon. So Yoonhee decided that after they attended Seokhoon and Rona's graduation in New York, they would continue to travel around the USA and also use this opportunity to meet up with some old friends.

Note: I maybe a bit slower with updates, so please be patient.