131 | Here

After a successful ending to their concert tour, Seokhoon and Rona were now officially on a break. Rona had another 2 months before her due date and she wanted to spend much of that time preparing for life when their baby would arrive. Apart from just resting and preparing the house for the newborn. Seokhoon and Rona were spending a lot of time researching possible names for their son.

They spent the rest of the months doing their research, coming up with a long list of possible names. Now Seokhoon and Rona needed to narrow down the list and at least decide their top twos. Rona was in the living room, sitting on the sofa, looking at the list they had compiled. So have you decided what your choice is?

Hmmm. Yes. I want this. Rona pointed to a name on the list: Hyun-Jae. I like the meaning of the name. Seokhoon looked at the name and nodded his head. He quite liked that name as well. What about you? Do you have a different choice? I like this name. Rona looked at the name that Seokhoon was pointing to: Jeong-seok. That is a lovely name as well. Both seem really good, how do we decide?

*'Hyun' means worthy or wise, and 'jun' means talented and handsome.

'*Jeong' means chaste, loyal, or virtuous, and 'suk' means charming, good, or pure.

Hmm, how about we wait till the baby arrives? Then we can have a feel and then decide?

That sounds like a good idea.

In the meantime, Seokhoon and Rona spent most of their time preparing the house for the baby. Even though their mothers had taken the liberty to decorate some parts of the nursery. The couple still wanted to take charge of the majority of the revamp. They first started with preparing the baby pens that needed to go in the living room and other parts of the house. As well as decorating and finishing up the rest of the nursery. Keeping with the overall theme of the house, they decided not to do the usual pink or blue paint, but to keep things more or less neutral and simple.

By the time the nursery was finally fully completed, Rona's due date was a week for now

By the time the nursery was finally fully completed, Rona's due date was a week for now. The couple were approaching their date with both fear and excitement. It had been a long time coming, Seokhoon had always wanted to start a family right away but with the circumstance of school and their career, the family had to take a backseat for a while. Now they were so close to meeting their son. Rona found it hilarious that if Seokhoon was not practising his piano, his nose would be deep in a parenting book. She knew he was afraid that he would make the same mistakes as his father but Rona tried her best to reassure him every step of the way. She knew her husband well, she knew that he was nothing and would never become anything like his father.

Rona was in the kitchen fixing up a meal for the two of them when she felt something. She looked down and saw water on the floor. She realised what this meant. Seokhoon! She screamed at the top of her lungs, Seokhoon, Peter and Marcus came running towards the sound of Rona's voice.

What's the matter?!

I think my water just broke...

Seokhoon's face turned to shock. He stood rooted there for a couple of seconds, it was almost as if his brain had malfunctioned. The only person who seemed to get their bearings was Peter. Quick Marcus, start the car, Seokhoon, escorts Rona towards the car. I will get the bags that you need for the hospital. I will also call the hospital to let them know you are on the way. It was only after that did Seokhoon finally snap out of his daze. He walked over to Rona, held her hand and supported her waist as they made their way to the car. Marcus quickly ran outside to the garage and started by the SUV that the couple had bought. Luckily, the car was all ready for the baby as well. Peter ran to their master bedroom and grabbed the bags that they needed for the hospital. Seokhoon carefully escorted Rona into the car, while Peter loaded the bags.

I will call the hospital. If you lack anything, let me know I will bring them over later on.

Thanks Peter.

Go and see your son! I will be right behind you.

Seokhoon quickly boarded the car and Marcus was off to the hospital. Seokhoon held Rona's hands tight. He looked at her, her face was slightly pale, sweat on her forehead and she was squeezing his hand tight. Are you in pain? Feel any contractions?

Yeah, just a little. For now the pain is bearable.

We will be at the hospital within 10 minutes Rona.

Thank you Marcus. He is coming Seokhoon.

Yes, our son is here.

Note: The baby is here!