125 | An Understanding

Shimwoo Art Centre, Seoul

Today was the day where Seokhoon and Rona's final leg of their tour started. There was much excitement in the public, many were all geared up and ready to attend their concert. Rona was now 6 and a half months pregnant. She was due to give birth in early December. Seokhoon walked over to Rona as she was getting her hair and makeup done, placing a hand on her pregnant belly. Rona looked up and smiled, placing her hand over his as they felt their baby's movement.

They had met the new gynaecologist that was introduced to them by Yoonchul at one of JohnBio's hospitals. Rona and Seokhoon felt instantly comfortable with the gynaecologist, they were well taken care of during the session and they felt confident they could place Rona and the baby's welfare in her hands. Rona's health was good and so was the baby. After the concert this weekend, they were going to have a gender reveal party. Seokhoon and Rona chose to keep themselves in the dark as well. The only person who knew of the gender was the event company that they had reached out to.

Yeah I am fine Seokhoon. The nap in the afternoon really helped.

Well don't push yourself too much alright.

Haha, I won't. Relax.

A knock on the door was heard and Seokhoon's manager went to answer the door, standing right in front of the door was Jo In Sung. The couple were a bit surprised to see him, Suryeon had not informed either one of them that he was coming. Hello. I know you two aren't aware of me attending, but I myself was not sure if I could until an hour ago. My business meeting was in the area so I decided to pop by earlier?

Of course, In Sung ahjusshi, please come in and sit. Rona's makeup and hair was all finished. Rona looked lovely in her evening gown. Despite the fact that her belly was big, Rona still looked like an angel. Seokhoon got up and helped escort Rona over to the sofa, as In Sung entered the dressing room. Seokhoon signalled with his eyes and their team including their managers quietly exited the room. Seokhoon went to serve In Sung a cup of coffee while getting a nice warm cup of tea for his wife.

Here these are for you Rona-sshi

Here these are for you Rona-sshi. He handed over a huge bouquet of white roses to Rona. Rona was touched by the gesture and accepted the flowers. Thank you, these are beautiful. In Sung sat in front of Seokhoon, with Rona off to the side. I hope you don't mind that I intruded?

No no, that is fine. You are more than welcome, right? Rona looked over at Seokhoon who nodded. I know the first time we met, I didn't really get the chance to spend time talking to you two. So I thought since I was free, I wanted to come over early so I could introduce myself properly.

That is a very sweet gesture, we have only heard about you just a little bit from Omma but Alex ahjusshi has mentioned you quite often.

Alex is a good friend. I am thankful to him, it was really because of him that I have the success in my career today. I just wanted to ask, if either one of you are okay with me dating Suryeon-sshi?

Rona looked over at Seokhoon, his expression was slightly unreadable. The air was silent and tense for just a split second. Of course I am. I know I have come off a bit strong, but my mom has gone through so much in her life, she has been hurt, betrayed and lost so much. I just want to make sure she gains the happiness she truly deserves.

In Sung nodded along. I know, Suryeon-sshi told me everything from Dante to Logan, and the wars that took place. I can't imagine what all of you have gone through but I can assure you that I am not someone who plays games. I know Suryeon-sshi hasn't told you much about my past. I come from a poor background and I was raised by a strong mother all by herself. I never want to become someone who abandons people or plays with their hearts. I may be tough at work because I need to be, but in my private life, I have been blessed to have met many kind people and I hope I can do that kind of a person to someone else. It is true that Suryeon-sshi and I only started dating about 9 months ago, but I can say with confidence that I do love her a lot.

Then that is all I need to know. Seokhoon smiled and Rona smiled along as well. We can see just how happy she has been lately and we both know it is mainly because of you. Thank you for what you have done for Ommo.

No no, there is nothing to be thankful for. I am just grateful that everyone who I have met so far has been incredibly welcoming. The two continued to talk for a couple more minutes before Seokhoon and Rona received the signal that they were going to be on standby soon. Thank you for the talk, I hope that in the time that you are still in Seoul we will get to know each other better.

I agree. Seokhoon stretched out his hand and shook In Sung's hand. I look forward to seeing your performance. In Sung left the room. I am glad you were kind to him.

Haha, did you think I was going to be mean?

No, but I thought you may be a bit curd?

Well I was thinking of it, but he is someone very hard not to like. Rona laughed, they did a quick check of their outfits and before walking out the door of their dressing room. Hand in hand, they made their way to the stage. Ready baby?

More than ready.

Seokhoon kissed Rona hard and they continued to kiss for a couple more seconds before the lights dimmed on the stage. The concert had begun

Note: I apologise for being late, work was busy and I completely forgot. I will update 3 chapters today! Enjoy!