92 | Now

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Musikverein, Vienna

Seokhoon and Rona were kissing non-stop, they were so hungry for each other that they didn't want to release each other's lips. Their tongues were wrestling with each other and each of them sought to taste each other. Seokhoon growled into the kiss as he felt Rona's fingers caress his hardness. He trembled with pleasure as Rona stroked his hardness over his pants. Seokhoon stepped in further, his hardness was now touching Rona's secret entrance. Rona groaned into the kiss as Seokhoon's fingers began to caress her tight. Rona was wearing a fairly short dress so her entire leg was exposed as she continued to sit on the counter top.

Seokhoon hooked his hand underneath Rona's knee and brought both her legs to hook around his waist. Rona arched her back and her head leaned onto the mirror behind her as her husband's lips moved from her lips down her neck. Seokhoon started to unbutton Rona's dress and pulled the dress open, revealing that beautiful fair body of his wife for his eyes. Seokhoon continued to move downwards, his lips kissing her neck, over her cleavage and her stomach. As her body met the cold air of the air conditioner she trembled as Seokhoon spent some time focusing on her stomach.

As he edged down further, he was now kneeling on the floor. Rona's hands moved up to Seokhoon's hair and gripped it tight for what was to come. Rona closed her eyes and arched her back as she felt the hot breath of her husband touch her secret core. She heard a rip sound and realised that Seokhoon had torn her underwear. Without giving Rona any respite, he dived right in. Rona didn't care if those who passed by their dressing room could hear her moans. She needed her husband, and she needed it fast. Seokhoon wasted no time, he could tell just how geared up Rona was and he was equally starving as well.

His tongue played around with her nether folds before he inserted it into her. Rona began to pant louder and the grip in his hair tightened even further. Seokhoon was spurred on as he heard his wife moan loudly his name, he needed to taste her. Rona was dripping wet and Seokhoon eagerly drank everything up, with his thumb over her hard sensitive bud and his tongue in her. Rona let herself go and soon she was screaming his name. Seokhoon felt Rona tugging his hair and he looked up. He could see the lust and love in his wife's eyes.

Kiss me Seokhoon. Seokhoon stood up and kissed hard onto Rona's lips. She moaned as she shared her taste with her husband. While they were kissing, she tugged his belt and quickly loosened him. That one release was not enough to slate Rona, she needed more, she needed to feel her husband. Seokhoon helped to remove his pants and his hands slipped around her back to release her bra from her chest.

Shirt, Seokhoon. Remove it. Seokhoon stood back and quickly unbuttoned his shirt and jacket. While watching her husband completely undress, Rona's hands were not idle. She moved to her breasts and started to massage and knead it. She took her nipples in between her fingers and pinched it lightly. Seokhoon's eyes widened as he saw Rona pleasure herself right in front of him. Those hands should be his, he eventually ripped his shirt from his body and kicked off his pants and shoes. Like lightning he was back on Rona and now her hands were replaced with his mouth. As he sucked her nipples, Rona's hands crept forward and took his hard organ into her small hands. She tugged it and started to pump it slowly, matching the rhythm of Seokhoon's suction on her breasts.

Rona's hands began to move faster when she felt that her husband was about to release her. Seokhoon grunted in frustration until he felt Rona tug him closer to her secret core. His crown was right there touching her entrance. Rona I am not wearing a condom.

I don't care Seokhoon. Even if I get pregnant it doesn't matter. I want you now. I need to feel you now. Please make love to me now.

Rona's desperate tone turned Seokhoon on even more, with all caution thrown out the window he shoved his hard organ inside her in one smooth stroke. The couple rarely if not never had unprotected sex (except one time), the rawness of the sex was overwhelming for both of them. Without a layer of protection, Seokhoon could feel everything in Rona and Rona could feel just how hot Seokhoon was for her. Seokhoon grabbed Rona and lifted her up, with him still inside her, he walked over to the sofa on the other side of the room. He laid her down, with one leg over the back of the sofa and the other on the ground, Rona was completely open for her husband.

Not wasting any more time, Seokhoon started to thrust into her. He held her hips and lifted her butt slightly off the sofa. He started to hit her pleasure spot at a deep angle. Rona bit her lips hoping to control her moans while gripping the sofa. As Seokhoon continued to thrust, Rona's breasts bounced with the motion, he leaned forward, holding the hand of the sofa as his hips continued to move. His body was now covering Rona and her arms hooked over his neck. There was no word exchange during this moment, just the sound of the breaths and the slapping of skin could be heard.

Seokhoon, I am close. Seokhoon stopped suddenly and flipped Rona over. Now one of her legs was kneeling on the sofa, while the other was still rooted to the floor. Rona bent down and Seokhoon holding her waist started to thrust again. This position completely changed the angle and Rona arched her back and began to moan loudly. Rona tightened as she felt her release wash over her while Seokhoon continued to thrust. Finally he followed her soon after. The intense lovemaking completely seeped into the air of the dressing room. Seokhoon turned Rona around and he tried his best to clean her up. They were then sitting on the sofa with a blanket covering the both of them.

Rona, what you said just now about being pregnant? Did you mean it?

You mean, about whether we should start trying?

Yeah that.

I don't think we should be actively trying but....

But?

If you want to remove the condom from now on. I won't be upset. Seokhoon was overjoyed, truth be told he wanted to start a family right away. He knew that with their careers only just beginning, logically it doesn't make sense. But when he thought about Rona being pregnant, being surrounded by a little Seokhoon or Rona, he was just filled with happiness and joy. He kissed Rona hard. I know we shouldn't be pregnant so soon, but I like the idea of stopping protection. Rona smiled and agreed. Nowadays when she saw families walking around, she was actually filled with the desire to have children, perhaps soon or perhaps in time they will but at least now they were taking the first steps.

Note: So when .... should Rona be pregnant??