188 | Romance

Shimwoo Hotel, Seoul

Seokhoon had to break the kiss because he knew at this rate the two of them would forgo dinner and end up having each other instead

Seokhoon had to break the kiss because he knew at this rate the two of them would forgo dinner and end up having each other instead. As much as that offer was incredibly tempting, he still wanted to make sure Rona was well fed. He led her over to the dining table, the table was set simply, in fact rather than a western style plating of dinner. Seokhoon had opted to feed Rona Korean. Overall even though the two of them loved all types of cuisines and food, at the heart of it, they both loved Korean food the most.

When Rona took a look at the table she realised that Seokhoon had more or less ordered all of her favourite dishes and side dishes. She was so happy to see it, she gave him a quick peck of thanks before taking a seat in the chair that Seokhoon had pulled out for her. The two of them started to eat dinner, it was not the most expensive of dinners but it was one of the most meaningful ones. The only way Seokhoon would have known all of these dishes were Rona's favourite if he had not carefully observed and taken note of her eating all these years. Rona loved just how the display of everything on this table was Seokhoon's way of showing love as well.

Dinner was spectacular and Rona loved every bite that she had. But by the end of dinner, her mind had wandered elsewhere. The fault of course lied in her naughty and playful husband. Throughout the meal, Seokhoon made a point to at least have skin to skin contact with Rona. Whether it be him caressing her arms or his hand on her knee circling ever so slowly, sending goosebumps down her spine. Seokhoon only stopped his mischief when the two of them made a video call to their parents. Their parents had volunteered to take care of their children so that the couple could spend a night out of the house without any worry. They talked to Hyun Jae on screen, they were relieved that Hyun Jae was in a really good mood.

Luckily, Hyun Jae, Ha Eun and Ha Yun were really used to and loved by their grandparents, so their parents watching them for the entire night till tomorrow was something the couple could relax about. After a good 10 minutes of talking, Seokhoon and Rona said goodbye to their children, promising to see them tomorrow when they came back.

Once dinner was finished, Seokhoon guided Rona over to the tentage that was standing right in the middle of the living room. The sofa and tables had all been cleared out at the request of Seokhoon. It was a lovely white tent, filled with pillows and blankets. What decorated the tent were fairy lights that gave the whole thing a magical feel. It was really beautiful, Seokhoon and Rona laid down, looking out of the window, watching the night lights of Seoul city before them. Seokhoon poured both of them a glass of wine and they toasted underneath the tent. They laid back, Rona immediately went and cuddled Seokhoon. She tucked her head in between Seokhoon's neck and chest, breathing that familiar musky scent of her husband. Seokhoon laid his head on Rona's forehead, smelling that floral scent of her hair mixed with her own natural smell. He kissed her forehead lightly, and cuddled Rona even closer to him.

Rona turned up and stared at the side profile of her husband. His sharp jawline, sharp nose and big eyes all together made up the handsome profile that she calls husband. Seokhoon could feel a gaze on him, he opened his eyes and looked downwards to see those beautiful eyes staring right at him. There was something about Rona's eyes that just took Seokhoon's breath away. He smiled at her and she returned it. The two were drawn to each other and soon their lips met. The kiss started off gentle and romantic. The two of them were expressing their love towards each other in the simplest way possible.

But it didn't take long for the kiss to turn from gentle to intense. When Rona opened her mouth slightly, Seokhoon's tongue quickly entered it. Rona moaned slightly at the intrusion but soon found herself wrestling her tongue against his. Seokhoon turned his body so that he was laying at his side, as they continued to kiss, his hands moved towards her neck, caressing downwards until it reached her cleavage. Rona moaned into the kiss as she felt Seokhoon pull the middle of her dress down slightly. She shivered as she felt her breasts pop out of the dress. Rona could feel a grin as she continued to kiss Seokhoon.

Your lips are always delicious my love but there is something equally delicious as well.