22 | Appa and Omma

*Appa: Father, Omma: Mother in Korean

Over the next 3 days, Seokhoon and Rona did not do anything but clean and unpack their belongings. Occasionally, their friends would come over to their place to help them as well. On the 4th day (since moving in), Seokhoon and Rona's house was finished. It was good timing as in two days, they would be travelling to Busan for a 4 day trip.

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Seoul

Twas the night before their Busan trip, Seokhoon and Rona were busy getting the house ready for a family dinner

Twas the night before their Busan trip, Seokhoon and Rona were busy getting the house ready for a family dinner. Since the wedding, they had not really gathered all together and sat down to have a good meal. During the wedding dinner itself, Rona and Seokhoon were busy going from table to table to greet guests that they did not really have that much time to spend time with their family members. So taking the advantage of a new house, Rona invited their families (including Yoonchul and Eunbyeol) over to their place.

Yoonhee and Suryeon told Rona not to cook too much, they would also be bringing food over to their place. From around 3pm, Rona started to get ready for dinner. Seokhoon was not that great in the kitchen but he could still do the basics like cutting or washing up pots and pants. Rona, don't stress too much. I am sure whatever you make they will all love it. Rona smiled, I won't I am only making three dishes, Omma told me to make one meat and two other side dishes - so I am making rolled eggs and a vegetable dish.

At 5:30, Rona was officially finished in the kitchen, she went to wash up while Seokhoon helped to clean up the kitchen. At 6pm, the doorbell rang and Seokhoon went to answer the door. In walked Yoonhee, Yoonchul and Eunbyeol. Hello Seokhoon.

Hello Omma, you guys are the first to arrive.

Oh unnie has not arrived yet?

No, she was delayed by Seokkyung. Seems Seokkyung wanted to bring her dish over and she needed more time before she was finish.

Haha, I am rather excited to try Seokkyung's food. I have never tried it before. Seokhoon turned to greet Yoonchul and Eunbyeol. Eunbyeol's eyes grew wider as she saw the beautiful design of the house. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful, it really suits the two of you so well, simple and yet elegant.

You are overpraising us Eunbyeol. Thanks, come in. Shall I give you a tour of the place first? Rona is still in the bathroom. Yooonhee headed to the kitchen to prepare her dishes, while Seokhoon gave Yoonchul and Eunbyeol a tour of the house.

This house is a good size, it isn't too big but yet not too small. For sure you two can continue to grow into the home.

Yes (De) Ahjusshi, there are spare rooms which can be converted to other useful rooms down the line. They had arrived back at the living room and Seokhoon asked them to sit while he prepared their refreshments for them. Right then Rona had come down to the living room, she was wearing matching outfits with Seokhoon, and Eunbyeol, finding this sight too cute; giggled. Rona you and Seokhoon are always matching. It is really adorable.

Haha, somehow this has become our habit

Haha, somehow this has become our habit. It doesn't help of course that someone buys clothes for me and most of them match his. Right then, Seokhoon and Yoonhee returned from the kitchen, Seokhoon was carrying a tray of drinks. He smirked when he heard Rona's comment; rather than feel hurt he actually felt proud. Well someone doesn't have to wear them but she does. Eunbyeol and Yoonchul giggled at the cute lover's spat. Seokhoon handed Eunbyeol and Yoonchul their refreshments, warming honey ginger tea. Recently the weather has gotten colder, have some ginger tea to warm up your bodies.

Thank you Seokhoon-ah, that is really thoughtful.

So when are you two going to have babies? Rona almost spilled her tea at the sudden question, she looked at Eunbyeol who was smiling from ear to ear. Well, not any time soon, at least maybe a year or more later. We still have a year and a half left of Juilliard. It would be rather irresponsible for us to have a child when we have not really established any kind of career yet.

So how are your careers going? The concert was a huge success, and the media coverage on your wedding was rather insane. Looks like you two are on your way to stardom.

Hahah, I don't know about that yet Appa. After all, we are still students but Clark and James seem to think that we should start accepting offers and projects now. But we will probably wait till when our 2nd semester is midway through. Yoonchul froze for a split second, it sounded like Rona said the word 'Appa' but he didn't dare point it out to her, when he looked over at Yoonhee he realised that she too looked shocked.

Rona-ah, what did you say?

Hmmm? What did I say? Seokhoon whispered into Rona's ears about the change of address she used to refer to Yoonchul. Oh, Appa? Why, he is my father is he not? I have thought long and hard about it. Omma, Seokhoon and I are doing well now. We are now a family, Eunbyeol has been doing well in her art studies. I think it is time for you two to finally get a move on, don't you think so? Omma and Appa?

Note: I hope everyone is okay with the way everything has been reconciled. Sorry for the late update today, I had a busy day again and forgot I didn't update ^^

Now we have a happy family! As for Cheo Seo Jin.... I will see if I want to continue her story (if not, please overlook this loop hole)