56 | Cheer Up

*Warning: Mature content ahead! If you are uncomfortable, please skip.

London, United Kingdom

Seokhoon was slightly stunned and he just sat in the middle of the bed. Rona slowly walked and made sure the bedroom door was closed. Even though Jae Rim has left, you can never be too careful. After that, she continued to maintain eye contact as she walked around the bed and stood at the foot of the bed. Seokhoon never took his eyes off of her for fear that if he blinked all this would be his imagination and Rona would completely disappear.

The curtains of the bedroom were open and the moonlight streamed in, from Seokhoon's angle, the moonlight hitting the shimmering wrap dress made Rona look more ethereal. However right then, Rona undid her wrap dress, she slowly removed it and the heavy material dropped to the floor. All of Seokhoon's blood headed down in one direction, he trembled and Rona had yet to even touch him. There in front of him, stood his beautiful wife, the wife he had missed for 2 weeks wearing a blood red lingerie set.

She is going to kill me at this rate

She is going to kill me at this rate. Seokhoon wanted to reach out to touch her but Rona instead crawled up onto the bed. As she slowly moved towards him, Seokhoon was stupefied; he just sat there waiting for Rona to reach him. Rona removed her heels, and she was now in between Seokhoon's legs. She pulled his sweatpants off, he was now sitting on the bed in his underwear. Seokhoon wanted to pull Rona towards him and into his arms but she evaded him. Instead she went for his boxers and touched him over his underwear. Seokhoon hissed at the contact, how he had missed her touch. Rona licked his organ over his underwear and his desire started to spill out wetting his boxers. When she slipped her hand underneath it, she hissed at the heat. Seokhoon's organ was hot to the touch, she pulled it out and without any preparation, she took him into her mouth.

Seokhoon could hardly breathe, there he was looking down to see his beautiful wife, in a drop dead gorgeous lingerie set, sucking him deep into her throat. Rona went hard and sucked his organ, she wanted her husband to come as fast as possible. She hollowed out her cheeks and the suction increased in pressure. Seokhoon gripped her hand and his breath got heavier. Rona kept going until she felt his legs trembled and with a grunt, he shot everything into her mouth. After making sure she had drank as much as she could, she lifted her head and Seokhoon pulled Rona towards him. He kissed her with all his might, he was finally kissing and touching his wife after 2 weeks.

Are you feeling better?

Feeling better?

I know you have been stressed, I hope I cheered you up.

Oh baby, you did more than cheer me up. Seokhoon kissed Rona back and his tongue swirled in her mouth. Rona was overwhelmed by the ferocity of the kiss. Seokhoon pushed Rona onto the bed, now she was lying flat on the bed, her head near the foot of it with Seokhoon covering her body. Baby, I badly need you so I am going to apologise in advance for not being able to be gentle with you.

Haha, I want you badly too Seokhoon. Don't worry, come. Seokhoon covered Rona's body completely and Rona slipped a condom over him. Without much preparation, he thrust deep inside Rona in one smooth stroke. Rona moaned at the movement, it felt so long since the last time they made love. She had really missed this. She hooked her arms and legs around him, as Seokhoon's hips moved quickly. He couldn't wait, he needed to feel Rona again. The only sounds that could be heard was the creaking of the bed and the unison of muffled moans.

As Seokhoon's hip picked up the pace, their kissing followed suit. Saliva was flowing out between their lips, neither of them wanted to stop their kissing. Their tongues and lips moved in that familiar rhythm. Rona moaned loudly into Seokhoon's mouth as she felt her release wash over her. She soon felt Seokhoon follow her and they laid on the bed, bathing in the moonlight; breathing heavily. Seokhoon was still not satisfied. He picked Rona up and now on all fours, he took her once more again from behind. Rona's breasts bounced as the slapping of skin got louder and louder. Seokhoon covered her breasts with his hands as his front covered her back completely. Rona moaned into the room as she felt him playing with her breasts as his hips kept moving faster and more intensely.

Rona turned her hand slightly to the right and she was met with Seokhoon's lips. They continued to kiss and Seokhoon changed his angle slightly and Rona's sounds of pleasure increased in volume. He was hitting that spot, Rona was beginning to feel dizzy and her upper body fell down to the bed. Seokhoon stood up straight and kept thrusting, when he felt Rona tremble and tighten, did he know she was close. Finally both of them reached their climax at the same time, the room felt hot.

Seokhoon released and turned Rona around, lying naked in the bed Seokhoon hugged Rona. There were no words that needed to be exchanged, Rona hugged back, her head over Seokhoon's chest as she heard that familiar heart beat. Seokhoon carried Rona to the bathroom and they got into the nice warm bath tub. They lazed together as Rona slowly drifted off to sleep. Seokhoon knew it must have been really tiring to have performed and travel all the way from Milan to London. He cleaned her up and pulled one of his t-shirts over her and tucked her in bed. Rona didn't stir once as Seokhoon arranged her on the bed, cradling her, her head on his shoulder. Thank you Rona, I love you. He whispered against her forehead, it was as if Rona heard him, she scooted closer to him and hugged him even tighter. Seokhoon smiled and kissed her on the forehead before closing his eyes and joining her to sleep.

Note: Hello Peeps, sorry for the delay in the update. I was super busy this week and so I completely forgot about updating.