192 | Drawn to each other

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Shimwoo Hotel, Seoul

Rona woke up in a daze, her body felt hot and sweaty

Rona woke up in a daze, her body felt hot and sweaty. She woke up with the sound of a moan coming out from her lips. When she looked down, she saw her husband in between her legs, her hands drifted downwards, gripping his hair. Seokhoon...

Morning my love. Like my wake up call?

You are going to spoil me at this rate.

I will always want to spoil you... Seokhoon continued his kissing and soon Rona moaned loudly. Seokhoon spent a couple of minutes drinking his fill of his wife, before he felt a pull in his hair. Rona dragged Seokhoon upwards and kissed him hard on his mouth. They two shared an open tongue kiss, Rona sucked her husband's tongue, moaning at her thought that she could taste herself on his lips. Seokhoon slid his hard organ over her wetness, with no warning, he thrust deep inside of her. Rona moaned into the kiss, she hooked her ankles around each other, holding her husband tight to her. Seokhoon began to thrust deep into her. Rona hugged Seokhoon tight to her, biting his shoulder to control her sounds of pleasure that were coming out of her mouth.

Seokhoon continued to thrust hard, her breasts bouncing with the rhythm that was set. Soon Rona released her hold over his shoulder and moaned loudly as her release washed over her, and Seokhoon soon followed her. They laid panting on the bed, the morning light had streamed into the room. Seokhoon and Rona kissed softly, before Seokhoon carried Rona to the bathroom. The two of them continued to touch and play with each other in the shower stall until they were all dry and cleaned up.

Seokhoon had prepared in advance and gotten Rona's clothes and necessities all ready. Rona was dressed in a short navy dress paired with navy heels. Her hair was tied up into a high ponytail, highlighting that beautiful neckline of hers. Seokhoon was dressed in a simple black casual outfit with white sneakers. The two would have lunch together before they headed back home to the reality of their family. Seokhoon had requested that the pantry be stored with several food items for their breakfast.

Rona walked over to see what was in the fridge. Breakfast was fairly simple, there was yoghurt, fruits, bread, cereal and some coffee, tea and milk. As Rona stood there contemplating what to have for breakfast, her sneaky husband crept up from behind her, hugging her. Rona jumped in surprise, she turned around and Seokhoon lifted her up to sit on the island counter. Rona instantly recognised that look in her husband's eyes. What are you doing?

Having breakfast...

Seokhoon removed the yoghurt lid and used a spoon to scope it out. He ate it before turning to Rona and kissing her. Rona moaned at the taste of the yoghurt in her husband's mouth. Seokhoon repeated the process over and over until she was buzzing with need. Seokhoon pulled down the straps of her dress to reveal those breasts once again. Using the spoon he placed a small bit of yoghurt on her already hardened nipples. He looked up, looking deep into Rona's eyes as he held her breasts steady and licked it. Rona moaned and used her hands on the island counter to steady herself. She leaned slightly back, taking Seokhoon with her as he sought to clean her nipples from the yoghurt. Seokhoon kept on going until Rona was practically begging him to stop.

This tease was too much for Rona to handle, she went straight for his pants and it fell to the floor. Seokhoon lifted Rona's dress slightly, exposing that secret spot. Seokhoon's fingers played around with her nether region, while Rona tugged his hard organ in her hands. He was so hard and hot, Seokhoon pushed her underwear to one side and with one deep upward stroke he was fully slatted inside of Rona. Rona hooked one of her arms around his neck, while her other hand flat on the island counter steadying herself as her husband began to make love to her.

With each thrust, Rona's breasts bounced, Seokhoon growled at that erotic sight of his wife semi naked on the kitchen counter. She was completely open to him, he bent down and took one of her breasts into his mouth, sucking and biting her nipple. His other hand squeezed and played with her nipples at the same time. Rona moaned and shivered at the sight of her husband literally feasting on her. Rona's sounds of pleasure got louder and louder the more Seokhoon's thrust got harder and faster. The two soon came in unison with each other, screaming into the hotel suite together, their voices echoing throughout the rooms.

Seokhoon was far from done with Rona. She dropped down from the counter and he flipped her around. Rona was now holding the island counter, bent down at almost a 90 degree angle. Seokhoon thrust from behind once more. He bent over, covering her back with his chest, his hands reached around, squeezing and kneading her breasts at the same pace as his thrust. Rona turned her head slightly behind to catch her husband's lips. As the two of them french kissed each other, the sound of the slapping of skin got louder and louder. Rona groaned into the kiss when she felt Seokhoon's finger slide over her sensitive bud. He pinched and traced it ever so slightly, Rona was getting dizzy.

More.. Harder yeobo, please. Rona's pleas were of course to be answered. Seokhoon gripped her waist tight as he focused on making sure Rona reached her climax first. He angled his hips making sure his thrust was hitting that right spot and when Rona clamped down harder on him, he knew he was in the right direction. It didn't take much longer before Rona reached her climax, Seokhoon continued to thrust until he climaxed as well.

Rona was lying flat on the island counter, her breasts were cold due to the marble material of the counter. Seokhoon pulled her up, into a standing position and turned her face behind to kiss her. One of his arms wrapped around her body tight as they shared a passionate kiss, their tongues dancing against each other as they sought to consume one another.

If Rona thought they were done, she was sorely mistaken. Seokhoon took her once more on the floor, with Rona riding on top. Seokhoon enjoyed seeing the sight of his beautiful wife bouncing up and down, her breasts moving with the rhythm and the sun streaming in. She truly looked like a sexy goddess. Seokhoon only stopped when he heard the sound of Rona's stomach growling. Looks like I have neglected your other needs. Seokhoon kissed Rona lightly as the two of them cleaned up and proceeded to eat breakfast. By the time they finished everything, it was close to 11am.