9 | Family Dinner

Shimwoo Tower, Seoul

Seokhoon and Rona had arrived in Seoul three days ago and had spent most of the days resting and having several meetings regarding the upcoming concert in less than 2 weeks

Seokhoon and Rona had arrived in Seoul three days ago and had spent most of the days resting and having several meetings regarding the upcoming concert in less than 2 weeks. Today Rona and Seokhoon were going to have a family dinner with Suryeon, Seokkyung, Yoonhee, Yoonchul and Eunbyeol. Rona was the one who suggested that Yoonchul and Eunbyeol join them.

Yoonchul was taken aback when he found out that Rona had invited him. Are you sure Rona said that Eunbyeol and I can be there?

Yes Yoonchul, it was Rona's idea to invite you. I didn't even open my mouth. Yoonhee had picked Yoonchul and Eunbyeol to bring them over to the restaurant that Seokhoon and Rona had made reservations at. Suryeon and Seokkyung were already on their way there, with Seokhoon and Rona coming from Shimwoo Art Centre. They had gone down today to check out the stage and meet the orchestra who would be performing alongside them for the concert.

Yoonchul's group had arrived first. Seokhoon and Rona made reservations at a 3 star Michelin restaurant - Gaon. They were ushered into the VIP room that they had booked. Yoonchul was fretting over how to arrange the seating arrangement. Yoonhee was silently laughing at him, he probably wanted this to go well. After all, Yoonchul probably realised the implications of the dinner. With the wedding soon approaching, this dinner was when the families of the bride and groom would meet. Since Yoonhee and Suryeon already knew each other and treated each other like sisters, there was really no need to go all out. Yet the fact that Rona extended the invitation to Yoonchul and Eunbyeol, it was her silent gestures at including both his father and half-sister into her family. Rona may not have called him Appa yet, but this gesture both warmed his heart and yet made him incredibly nervous.

 Rona may not have called him Appa yet, but this gesture both warmed his heart and yet made him incredibly nervous

After what seemed like a long while. Yoonchul decided to sit Eunbyeol between him and Yoonhee. Luckily, over the past months, Eunbyeol had not only gotten used to Yoonhee's presence but she started to talk to her more and even hang out with her for a meal. Since Shimwoo Art Centre had become the epicentre of arts, Eunbyeol found herself going down to the centre at least once a week, to talk and meet with various art students and professional artists. Eunbyeol felt that she had learnt a lot, listening to their experiences and stories. As a result, Yoonhee would meet Eunbyeol at least once a week, and they naturally ended up spending time together.