156 | Night Swim

Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol, Austria

Come evening time, the two headed down to the Interalpen-mountain hut, the hotel was hosting a sushi night tonight

Come evening time, the two headed down to the Interalpen-mountain hut, the hotel was hosting a sushi night tonight. Seokhoon and Rona got dressed up and made their way to the hut. Seokhoon was wearing a casual hip outfit, ankle high boots and an oversize jacket, while Rona was wearing a red beige cashmere long dress paired with thin and simple heels.

 Seokhoon was wearing a casual hip outfit, ankle high boots and an oversize jacket, while Rona was wearing a red beige cashmere long dress paired with thin and simple heels

They sat at the bar counter as they settled into a lovely course meal. Rona always enjoyed sushi and so this is a delight for her to eat. Seokhoon had his arm around her bar chair holding her close to him, while concentrating on the food. Rona noticed the protective gesture and smiled in return. Till this day, Rona considered herself as a strong independent woman and mother. Had she not met Seokhoon, she knew she could have achieved all of her dreams. But it would have probably been a much lonelier journey. Having Seokhoon by her side through the tough and happy times was something she knew she had to treasure.

She did love it when she was able to bring it to Alpha side of Seokhoon. He was already protective of her on a regular basis but whenever they were out in public or when Rona purposely wore something slightly more revealing Seokhoon would be even more protective than ever. Rona placed her hand on her thigh and slightly stroked it throughout dinner. Seokhoon stiffed slightly when he felt his wife's caress, he stared into her eyes, both of them refusing to break eye contact. Finally, Seokhoon broke it first, he smirked. He knew what his wife was doing and he was not complaining.

He too would touch her neck down to her back throughout the dinner. By the end of the entire course, their stomachs were full but their appetite for each other had grown to an uncontrollable amount. When they stepped outside the restaurant the night was completely pitched black and filled with a multitude of stars. Rona looked up and admired the night sky, it was absolutely beautiful. Seokhoon followed her gaze and for a couple of silent minutes the two of them just stood there and watched the scenery.

Seokhoon tugged Rona by her waist, breaking her concentration. Where are we going now?

The night air is cooling enough, shall we take a dip in the warm pool?

Rona agreed, the two quickly went up to change and headed back down to the pool. The hotel pool had an indoor section and outdoor section. After a quick dip around the indoor section of the pool, the two of them walked out towards the outdoor section. Despite the cool autumn night, the pool was extremely warm. Rona moaned in delight as she sank down covering her body with the pool water. Seokhoon started to feel playful and a bit naughty. He started to splash Rona with water and in revenge Rona shot back. The couple were having a water fight for a couple of minutes before Rona started to beg Seokhoon to stop. Her hair was completely wet and her eyes were covered with water.

When Rona finally opened her eyes she realised her husband wasn't there

When Rona finally opened her eyes she realised her husband wasn't there. She looked around until she was pulled by her ankles under water. Seokhoon pushed her back up, carrying her under her butt.

Seokhoon!

What!

You are horrible. Rona slapped him lightly on the chest as she complained how he scared her.

Okay okay. Sorry I won't do that again. Seokhoon walked until Rona's back hit the pool edge. They were the only ones in the pool late at night. With the beautiful autumn scenery surrounding them, the night sky out, it was truly a romantic sight. Seokhoon felt drawn to his wife, the naughty touches of the dinner just now came back and he covered her mouth with his. Rona tilted her head to receive her husband's kisses, she opened her mouth and soon Seokhoon's tongue came in. Their lips moved in unison and their tongues danced against each other.

Rona tightened her grip around her husband's waist, her arms hooked around his neck, bringing Seokhoon even closer to her. Seokhoon's hands slipped underneath Rona's button. Rona moaned and she softly whispered against her husband's lips.

What do you think you are doing?

Hmmm... Getting my wife pregnant.