36 | Heat of the Moment

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Santorini, Greece

Seokhoon's hand went to massage Rona's breasts, Rona closed her eyes and leaned her head back

Seokhoon's hand went to massage Rona's breasts, Rona closed her eyes and leaned her head back. He had not removed her bikini top yet, but with the movement of his hands, the drawstring of her bikini top was starting to loosen. Eventually he untied the string and the bikini top fell open. He continued to massage her breasts, taking her nipples into between his hands and pinching them. Rona covered her mouth, she was very worried that the crew that was also on the ship would hear her.

Seokhoon continued to knead her breasts, when he was satisfied his hands moved down towards that spot he wanted to reach. He undid her bottom and his mouth was hovering over her nether region. Rona trembled when she felt Seokhoon blow air onto her sensitive region. She felt her legs being lifted up over his shoulders, her butt was hovering in the air. When she felt the first lick, Rona quickly covered her mouth to muffle her moans. Seokhoon was relentless, he licked her sensitive bud first, paying special attention to that hard bub of his wife. He swirled his tongue around and started to flick it. Rona moaned even louder, she felt that despite her covering her mouth, the crew, if they listened very carefully, could hear her sounds of pleasure.

Seokhoon inserted one finger into Rona's secret entrance and Rona's legs clenched. When Seokhoon's finger started to hit that one specific spot inside Rona, her hands finally fell away from her mouth. She no longer cared if the crew could hear them, her hand went up to grip Seokhoon's hair tight. Seokhoon inserted another finger and now was moving even faster, every single time his fingers went into Rona he made sure that he was hitting that sensitive spot. Rona's grip in his hair got even tighter, he knew she was close. He sped up the movement of his fingers and his tongue. Rona screamed as she felt her release wash over her.

Seokhoon laid Rona back down, Rona opened her eyes to see her husband lick his fingers. He moaned as he tasted Rona's desire. Rona's eyes widened as she saw her husband taste her off his fingers. Seokhoon made sure to lick his fingers clean, he never tired of tasting Rona. Rona pulled Seokhoon towards her and kissed him right on the lips. Her tongue entered his mouth and swirled around, she moaned as she tasted herself on his lips. Seokhoon wasted no time and pulled down his swimwear, slid his hard organ over Rona's nether region.

Seokhoon, just take me. Seokhoon paused, having unprotected sex, that was something that they never did before. As much as he wanted to, it was too much of a risk. He kissed Rona and stilled himself to calm himself down. Rona-ah, I really want to but we can't. When we have graduated then, only then, okay?

Rona woke up at the sound of how serious Seokhoon was. She realised that in the heat of the movement she threw caution out the window. Did she want children, yes but right now? No. They still had one more year of uni left, raising a child now would not be ideal. Seokhoon kissed her on her forehead. Come, let's take a nice shower downstairs. Seokhoon carried Rona, she moaned when she felt his hard organ touching her nether region. We will continue this in the shower. Seokhoon walked downstairs to the cabin slowly, it was a tight fit but he managed to walk down the stairs while still carrying Rona.

They stepped into their cabin and Seokhoon headed for the shower. Once they were under the water, Seokhoon kissed Rona, he turned her around, she was now facing the wall of the bathroom wall. Seokhoon took some shower foam and started to wash Rona, cleaning her body. His hands got to her breasts and he spent extra long cleaning them, playing with her nipples until Rona arched her back. With the water running down both their bodies, the soap from Rona's body was washed away. Rona, hands on the wall. Rona bent down, her hands on the wall of the bathroom. Seokhoon knelt down behind her, he was eye-level with her butt. Rona gasped when she felt Seokhoon's mouth over her.

He inserted his tongue inside of her and moved in and out, his finger was over her hard bub. Rona's moans echoed throughout the bathroom, as she tried to grip the wall. Her hands were starting to slip and her head was leaning on the wall. Seokhoon wasted no time and having come once already, it didn't take long before Rona felt her release one more time. Seokhoon hugged Rona close to him and she could see his hard organ sticking out from underneath her. It was sliding over her nether region. She turned around and decided to also wash Seokhoon. She took the shower foam and scrubbed his body.

Seokhoon absolutely loved having his wife's hands on him. Rona took this time to admire once again her husband's amazing body. Seokhoon moaned when he felt Rona hold his organ in her hands. After the water had washed all the soap away from his body, Rona knelt down and without warning took his organ into her mouth. Seokhoon grunted and moaned, he looked down to see this erotic sight of his wife, completely wet from the shower taking him into her mouth. Rona held the root of his organ as she sucked him.

Her pace moved faster when she felt Seokhoon's hand in her hair, holding it tight. Seokhoon moaned loudly, as he released himself into Rona's mouth. Rona didn't move away and focused on trying to take everything that Seokhoon had released. Roan stood up soon after and Seokhoon kissed her right on the mouth, their tastes were mixed together as their tongues wrestled each other. Seokhoon took Rona's tongue and sucked on it, while continuing to taste her. With the heat of the shower, Rona was beginning to feel light headed. Right then, Rona's stomach growled. Seokhoon laughed into the kiss. I guess we have worked out an appetite huh?

They left the bathroom and went to change their clothes, Seokhoon had informed the crew that Rona and him would be having dinner soon. Rona found that Seokhoon had packed her clothes and makeup as well. She went back into the bathroom to get ready for a lovely dinner out on the open sea with her husband.