187 | I love you

Shimwoo Mall, Seoul

Next was Seokhoon's turn to shop for Rona

Next was Seokhoon's turn to shop for Rona. Unlike Rona who went to several shops, thinking as she went along. It seems Seokhoon already had a plan in mind. He knew exactly which shop to hit. What Rona didn't realise was that in planning this date night, Seokhoon had looked through various catalogues where he ended up finding the perfect coordination for her. Rona, who was now a mother of three, did feel semi conscious about her body. Even though she managed to go back more or less to her original shape, there was no denying that certain things had changed about her body. Rona naturally liked her body, but there were moments were she found herself missing her younger days. Seokhoon knew this and he wanted to make Rona feel absolutely sexy.

He zeroed on the store that he had decided on. When Rona saw Seokhoon pull out the dress of choice she was rather taken aback. Sure she had worn some rather sexy dresses in the past, but since the twins she had not really worn such a revealing outfit. It was a beautiful silk cream white dress, it was low plunge and had a slit that was high up the thigh. Rona turned a bit red and was rather embarrassed, she had a bit of difficulty picturing herself wearing such an outfit. But with Seokhoon and the store assistant coaxing, Rona was led to the dressing room to try it on. When Rona came out wearing the dress, Seokhoon's blood boiled. The dress really had the desired effect. Despite Rona's worry, she looked amazing in that dress. With two pregnancy, Rona's breasts grew quite a bit and now she really filled out the dress*. Rona was still as fair as snow and her thighs were thin and smooth.

*I am not talking like big big boobs just enough to have a nice cleavage.

Seokhoon assured Rona that she looked amazing. Without giving her a respite, Seokhoon quickly moved on to the makeup section, Seokhoon had already prep the makeup artist beforehand and they knew what they needed to do the moment Rona sat down. They did her hair and makeup. Rona had worn makeup many times throughout her career, privately she tended to go around bare face most of the time. Seokhoon loved that, there was something innocent and simple about Rona with no makeup. But whenever she did have makeup on, at times she could look like a completely different person.

At times she looks pure and elegant, other times she looks fierce and charismatic and the time that Seokhoon especially loved to see was when Rona looked sexy and tempting. It was a look she rarely had but whenever she did have such makeup on, Seokhoon felt weak at the knees. Of course to Seokhoon, makeup or no makeup, his love for Rona was still the same but there was something very different when Rona looked 180 degree different from her usual self. With a bit of a smokey makeup going on, rose cheeks and dark red lipstick. Rona looks like a temptress, coupled with a thick pearl choker and pearl earrings. Rona looked elegant and yet downright sexy. Rona could see the heat displayed in her husband's eyes. She smiled inwardly and rejoiced, even though she knew Seokhoon still very much loved and wanted her. It was nice to see that out rightly from her husband.

 It was nice to see that out rightly from her husband

The last part was the shoes. Rona wore a cream white heel that not only gave her some extra height but it emphasised those lovely snow white thighs of hers. Rona was now completely ready for their next part of the evening. With his hand on her back, lightly caressing it as they walked out of the mall. Seokhoon guided Rona to their next destination. Rona was rather surprised that their next destination wasn't really a restaurant but actually a hotel suite.

Shimwoo Hotel, Seoul

Just before Rona entered, Seokhoon covered her eyes

Just before Rona entered, Seokhoon covered her eyes. She could hear the door open, she continued to close her eyes and Seokhoon slowly guided her into the room. Seokhoon led Rona further into the room, Rona could feel that the room was still in complete darkness. Wait just one minute. Rona could feel and hear Seokhoon step away for a minute, Rona just stood rooted at her spot. She was curious what exactly was going on.

She then felt Seokhoon's heat right behind her. She trembled when she felt his breath just right next to her ear. Okay, now you can open your eyes. When Rona finally opened her eyes, right in front of her was a marvellous sight. It was actually a tent, a large one at that. In the middle was pillows, blankets and a rug. The tent was standing in the living room of the Penthouse suite facing out the window, giving the viewer a bird's eye view of the entire city of Seoul. The tent was decorated with fairy lights, pillows were surrounding the area. When Rona turned to the right, facing the dining room of the Penthouse. There were streamers and in big balloons were the words 'I love you'. Rona was completely overwhelmed by the sight, she had not expected such a loud and rather cheesy gesture of love but nevertheless she loved it. She turned around to find Seokhoon kneeling on the floor.

Hah, I am not proposing if that is what you are wondering

Hah, I am not proposing if that is what you are wondering. But my darling Rona, it has been so very long. We have been married for more than 7 years. In that time, you have given me three really beautiful children. Our careers have not only taken off in the way that we had hoped. We have now become the King and Queen of classical music. All this wouldn't have been possible without you entering my life. You were the person who inspired me to not only be better but that I can actually achieve my dreams. You were the turning point in my life and I dare say all of our lives. Omma, Seokkyung, Jenny, Minhyeok, Eunbyeol all wouldn't have changed if it weren't for you.

Life was miserable without you, God must have brought you to me. You are my shining light, my dear, my guiding star. I know I don't always express myself as well as I want to but yebo. I am so thankful you have allowed me to be your husband, the father to your children, the partner on the stage and I want to continue to walk this journey with you. It hasn't been easy but you are my final piece, without you my life can never be fully completed. I wanted to use today to really romance you, bring you joy and happiness and love you all over again. This is the very hotel we were married in. I see it as our original starting point as a married couple, and I wanted to bring you back here again to not only renew this but to reaffirm those vows, the love we have again. My wife, my partner, the mother of my children, my star, Bae Rona, I love you so much and I want to be with you till the end of this earth.

As Seokhoon said those words, Rona began to tear. She was moved by everything. She could feel not only Seokhoon's love but she knew it in her heart of hearts as well. When Seokhoon had finished speaking, he got up from the ground and Rona and Seokhoon merged with each other. They hugged each other tight, taking each other's lips into theirs. A loud breath and the room was filled with the sound of kissing and pleasure.