74 | My Dessert

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

432 Park Avenue, New York

Seokhoon didn't waste any time, when the ice cold ice cream touched Rona's skin it began to melt

Seokhoon didn't waste any time, when the ice cold ice cream touched Rona's skin it began to melt. He started to lick up the ice cream, savouring not just the sweet taste from the ice cream but from his wife's skin. Rona hissed as she could feel both hot and cold on her chest. Seokhoon felt around at the back and unbuckled her bra. Without removing her dress, her bra fell away from her body and now exposed those beautiful breasts that Seokhoon loved. Rona finally opened her eyes to see Seokhoon placing a tiny bit of ice cream on both her nipples. Rona trembled at the cold contact of the ice cream.

This is the kind of dessert I want every day. With that, Seokhoon sealed his mouth over her nipple. He first sucked and licked her right nipple before quickly moving onto the next. The mixture of Rona's skin plus the sweet flavour of the red velvet ice cream was turning Seokhoon on. He kept sucking even though the ice cream had all been cleaned up. After playing with Rona's nipples for a while, he sealed his mouth over Rona's mouth. Rona hooked her arm around Seokhoon's neck, pulling him closer to her and their tongues began to move against each other. Rona could taste the hint of ice cream as their kisses intensified. Their tongues dance against each other, each fighting for control.

Seokhoon eventually removed his lips away from his wife, using a spoon he dipped the melted ice cream over Rona's neck to chest. His tongue moved upwards, licking the trail of melted ice cream along the way. Rona arched her back and moaned loudly. The combination of hot and cold was making her brain all fuzzy and she couldn't really see things straight. Rona was pulling Seokhoon's shirt, trying to get it off. Seokhoon briefly separated from her and quickly removed his shirt off and threw it to the ground. Seokhoon hissed when he felt Rona's tongue touch his skin. Rona too wanted to play and so she took a bit of ice cream and placed it on Seokhoon's chest and started to lick it up.

Seokhoon was panting as he looked down to see Rona licking his chest, like a hungry cat. Seokhoon hissed when he felt the coldness on his nipples, Rona went after the melted ice cream and licked his nipples, making sure they were clean. By the time she was done, Seokhoon couldn't take it anymore. He slid Rona's dress off of her body, now she was almost fully naked on sitting on the dining table. He knelt down and kissed her feet moving upwards. Rona had to lean on the dining table, just giving into the electric sensation that Seokhoon was giving her. He continued the same action with the other leg, as he got closer to her nether region he pulled Rona's underwear off her.

Rona jumped as she felt the coldness of the ice cream over her inner thigh. Seokhoon's mouth chased each trail of the melted ice cream, making sure to lick Rona's skin clean. Rona shivered when she felt Seokhoon place ice cream over her hard sensitive bud. He immediately closed his mouth around it and began to lick it clean. Rona gripped the table cloth over the dining table and Seokhoon proceeded to eat her out. Rona's moans got louder and louder as Seokhoon's mouth dipped below and kissed her nether folds. He lifted her butt slightly into the air and his tongue started to move against her secret core. Rona screamed when she felt his tongue enter her, Seokhoon groaned at the taste. No dessert can compare to you, Rona baby.

Seokhoon covered his mouth again and his tongue started to thrust in and out of Rona. She gripped the table cloth even tighter as she felt her release come like an eruption. Seokhoon continued to kiss her even as she was coming down from the high of her release. This is my kind of dessert. Every day. Before Rona could react, Seokhoon had carried her up and started to walk towards the bedroom. Rona was thrown onto the bed and Seokhoon stood at the end of the bed, removing his belt and pants. Just behind him were the large bedroom window that looked out onto the New York skyline.

When Rona turned and looked at the clock she realised it was already 11pm. Midnight was soon approaching. Let's welcome the new year shall we? I plan to make sure you are screaming when the new year is here. With that Seokhoon covered his body over Rona and proceeded to kiss her until she was out of breath

Note: A quick update for today, may take come back with one more tomorrow then it will be a break (busy week ahead) I will try to update on Friday or Saturday ^^ Please be patient!