33 | Enjoy the Moment

*Warning: Mature content

Santorini, Greece

Seokhoon tightened his hold over Rona's waist, while the other hand moved to her bikini

Seokhoon tightened his hold over Rona's waist, while the other hand moved to her bikini. He undid the strap of her bikini and the front of it easily fell open. Rona felt really exposed by the moment Seokhoon started to kiss her breast she no longer cared. One arm was holding her close, while the other was playing with one of her breasts. His fingers were playing with her nipple while the other was licked by Seokhoon's tongue. Rona loosened her hold a little so she could look down and see what he was doing.

He took her nipple in between his fingers and pinched, there was a tiny line between pleasure and pain. By now Seokhoon knew Rona's body inside out and knew the exact pressure for Rona to feel pleasure. He took his teeth in between the other one and biting it ever so lightly, Rona's moan got louder and louder. Seokhoon continued to play with her breasts, Rona slipped down back towards the pool from the edge and was now leaning on the pool. Rona gripped Seokhoon's shoulder when she felt him touch her sensitive bub. Seokhoon had pulled down her bikini bottom till it was at her knee. Rona panted hard against Seokhoon's mouth as his fingers sought to bring her to pleasure. The coldness of the water coupled with the heat of Seokhoon's fingers had lit a flame under Rona.

She gripped his shoulders so tight that there were scratch marks on it, he continued to flick and twirl her sensitive bud. Rona's voice got louder and louder as she felt her climax reaching. Rona grunted when she felt Seokhoon push one finger into her. You are ready for me right, Rona? Seokhoon moved his finger in and out, while his thumb was still playing with her sensitive bud. Rona felt that she was being attacked from all angles. Seokhoon, please...Rona begged Seokhoon to end her suffering. Seokhoon sped up the movement of his fingers, Rona could feel a scream about to erupt so she quickly sealed her mouth over Seokhoon, kissing him hard as she felt her release come hard.

Rona was exhausted and laid her head on Seokhoon's shoulder while he carried her over to the sofa. Seokhoon we will wet the sofa.

It's ok Rona. After all, with the heat from the sun, the sofa would be dry by tomorrow. Besides, we aren't finished yet. Seokhoon laid Rona flat on the sofa and covered her body with his. Rona looked up and with the summer sun still high in the sky, she had a perfect view of her husband's face. Rona saw the love and lust that Seokhoon felt towards her in his eyes and her heart raced. It scared her just how much she actually loved Seokhoon, to the point that now if he was gone from her life, she wouldn't know how to function. In complete seriousness, Rona opened her mouth. I love you Seokhoon so very much.

Seokhoon could not only hear but feel just how serious Rona was with those words. He looked at her, his forehead on hers. I love you too Rona, more than you would ever know. Seokhoon gasped when he felt Rona's hand touching him over his swimwear. She pushed up and now Seokhoon was sitting on the sofa, while Rona was straddling his lap. Her bikini bottom was already off and her top opened. It seems that I am the only one exposed? Rona slipped his waistband down off his hips, revealing that hard long organ of his. Rona rubbed his organ and started to pump him. Seokhoon grunted and he fell back to rest on the sofa. Rona kept moving her hands, squeezing him at just the right pressure. Sweat was falling from Seokhoon's forehead as he could feel his release soon approaching.

Suddenly, Rona stopped her hand movement, Seokhoon opened his eyes to see Rona kneeling on the floor. She took him into her mouth and Seokhoon trembled with excitement, he leaned forward wanting to capture this scene forever in his mind. Rona didn't waste any time and moved her mouth, sucking him. Seokhoon gripped the sofa tight as he felt his release creeping up quickly. Seokhoon moaned loudly as he flooded Rona's mouth. She slowly drank all of him up and finally released him. Seokhoon lifted her up and slammed his mouth over her, tasting himself on her lips.

You are getting better at this. He whispered softly against her lips. Well practice makes perfect right? Seokhoon smirked and went back to kissing her, he rubbed his still hard organ over her nether region. Are you still hard?

Haha, Rona you should realise by now that when it comes to you, I can go on for days. Seokhoon kissed her and lifted her up, carrying her to the bedroom. Seokhoon threw her onto the bed and before Rona could get up, Seokhoon covered his body with hers. He had prepared everything before he entered Rona. Rona hooked her legs over Seokhoon's waist and her hand brought Seokhoon down to kiss her. He thrust hard into her, Seokhoon was winded up that he couldn't be gentle in the moment. Rona with great strength pushed her body and they soon rolled on the bed.

Rona was now on top of Seokhoon, he tried to sit up but Rona pushed him back down. Let me. You can just watch me. Enjoy the moment, yeobo. Rona placed her hands on his chest as she rode him. She started off slow first before moving minimally. She touched and played with her breasts, as she played with them, her need for Seokhoon increased. Her hips moved faster and the bed movement increased. She leaned forward, her arms now on the bed as she continued to ride him. Her bouncing breasts were now right in front of Seokhoon, he lifted his head slightly and took one of her nipples into his mouth. Rona moaned and she felt his hands on her butt, helping her move.

Rona sped up and soon both of them were moaning in unison as they felt their release together. Rona's legs were feeling weak and she fell down onto Seokhoon. He rolled her over, still inside of her he hugged her close. Am I getting better at that?

Hahaha, most definitely Rona. Most definitely. The two laughed, they rested for awhile before getting up and getting ready to go out for dinner. By the time they had finished their dinner, the sun was only starting to set. It is strange right, to be eating dinner with the sun still so high in the sky.

It is, makes the day feel really really long. Seokhoon and Rona exploded the area near their hotel. Walking up and down and looking at the beautiful cave like houses. Seokhoon and Rona admired the beautiful sunset, as the night sky became dark. It is beautiful isn't it, this island.

Yeah there is definitely something magical about this place. Almost out of the world. Seokhoon and Rona kissed under the beautiful night sky, they headed back to the hotel. They spent the rest of the night sitting out on the now dried sofa watching as the night went by.

Note: Hello Everyone! I hope you all saw my announcement. I am having a really busy month so updates will be sporadic at best. My writing has been slow because I have been so busy, but when things start to light up. I will do my best to start posting more regular.