141 | I am not done

*Warning: Mature Content ahead

Jeju Island, Korea

Seokhoon was completely naked, carrying Rona who had her legs hooked around her husband's waist

Seokhoon was completely naked, carrying Rona who had her legs hooked around her husband's waist. This brought both of their sensitive organs skin to skin. Seokhoon growled softly as he felt just how wet his wife was. Rona moaned into her husband's neck as she felt that hard stiff organ of his, twitch in response. She missed feeling her husband skin on skin. Now they had each other, for the entire night till the early morning. Seokhoon walked back towards their bedroom, he moaned as he felt Rona taking his earlobe in between her lips, licking and biting ever so seductively.

The moment the bedroom door was closed, Seokhoon turned around and slammed his wife hard against the back of the door. You little minx. Seokhoon kissed Rona hard on the mouth as he moved his hips. Rona moaned with pleasure into the kiss, she could feel that hard organ of his sliding up and down over her entrance. Rona was dripping wet, coating Seokhoon's organ. Rona gripped Seokhoon's hair hard, she tore her lips away from her husband, just 1 cm apart from his mouth. I need you husband, please don't make me wait. Seokhoon smirked and took her lips into his mouth again. He walked towards the bed and both of them fell, Rona on her back and Seokhoon right on top of her.

Rona was still clinging to her husband tight, her legs were wrapped around his waist. Seokhoon's hands moved to caress Rona's side and slowly until he cupped her butt. Squeezing it tight, his hands moved to push Rona's legs apart. He slid down, hovering over Rona's intimate core. He blew warm air over it and Rona trembled, she gripped the blanket in anticipation.

Delicious. Seokhoon whispered quietly against her skin, he sealed his mouth over her intimate core. He kissed and licked over her nether fold, he dipped his tongue inside her. Rona gasped as she felt Seokhoon twirling his tongue, reaching deep inside Rona. Rona screamed, her hand went to grip his hair tight. Seokhoon could feel Rona's thighs begin to tremble and shake, she could feel her needs rising up. Rona screamed loudly as her release overcame her. She sighed and dragged her husband towards her. She kissed him hard, their tongues wrestled and Rona moaned as she tasted herself. Rona groaned into the kiss as she felt Seokhoon's hard organ slide over her core.

He pressed in and thrust himself into her in one smooth deep stroke. Rona hugged her husband tight, wrapped her legs around his waist. He pulled in and out, Rona moaned deeply and loudly, Seokhoon started to move quickly and deeply. The bed started to bounce hard, Rona and Seokhoon moved together, like a perfectly well oiled machine. Rona and Seokhoon continued to hug each other close. I am coming baby.

Me too...

Seokhoon continued to thrust hard into Rona, his hand moved in between then and flicked her sensitive bub to the same rhythm and pace as his thrust. Rona tore her lips away and moaned louder as she tightened. Seokhoon kissed her neck as his thrust continued to increase in pace. He eventually shot up and Rona could feel him as he flooded her inside. Soon they settled down, Rona lying flat on her back and Seokhoon on top of her, sweat dripping off both of them. That was amazing.

You are still as good as ever. Rona smiled, with the strength that she still had, she hooked her leg over Seokhoon's and turned around. Seokhoon was now lying flat on his back, Rona sitting right on the top of him. Seokhoon looked up, his wife was so radiant. Despite her body covered in a layer of sweat and her hair sticking to her face, she was still as beautiful to him. Seokhoon moaned as Rona squeezed him tight. Baby..

Looks like someone is getting hard again.

I believe it is because of my beautiful wife.

Rona smiled and started to move, riding her husband up and down. Seokhoon sat up, hugged Rona's waist. As Rona moved, he bent down and took her breasts into his mouth. Rona moaned at the sight and the sensation. Seokhon sucked hard, determined to drink a bit of the milk that fed his son. Seokhoon....

I love it. Seokhoon sealed his mouth back over her nipple, the other nipple he took it in between his fingers and pinched ever so slightly. Rona arched her back backwards, she leaned back, placing her hands behind her on his legs as she tried to ride him faster. Seokhoon sucked to the same intensity and pace as Rona's hips. Come my love, I know you want to. Seokhoon switched, taking her other nipple into his mouth, the other into his fingers. Rona continued to move faster, the bed creaking at their movements.

Then Rona grunted loudly as she felt her release come over here and soon Seokhoon followed. As Rona was coming down from her high. Seokhoon flipped them again, he pulled out of her and turned her around. Rona's butt was high in the air, her head and shoulders down on the bed. She lifted herself slightly and turned behind, she saw Seokhoon kissing her butt cheeks, taking in his hands and squeezing them. Rona moaned loudly as Seokhoon's mouth moved to her secret core. He licked and tasted her for a couple more minutes before positioning himself behind her and without warning thrust right into her. Rona moaned into the bed and Seokhoon began to move again. Rona lifted her body, using her arms as support, she turned around.

Baby, kiss me, please. Seokhoon bent down, covering her back with his chest. Rona reached behind and guided her husband towards her. They shared an open and hot kiss, tongues dancing against each other as Seokhoon's hips never stopped moving. It didn't take long for both of them to reach their climax once more. Seokhoon pulled out and lifted Rona and headed towards the bedroom.

Don't think I am done with you yet baby. There is more where that came from.

Note: Sexy time still not done...