68 | Passionate Daze

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Cabin, Yosemite National Park, USA

Seokhoon pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his belt. Rona stopped breathing for a minute as she admired Seokhoon's body. Her husband was definitely not only good looking but boy was he fit. Seokhoon smirked as he saw Rona googling his body. You like what you see my dear wife. Rona snapped out of her distraction and nodded shyly. Seokhoon dropped back down, his body covering Rona's. He kissed her and Rona responded with equal ferocity. Rona hooked her arm around Seokhoon's back and he brought his body lower to Rona.

As they continued to kiss, Seokhoon rolled them over, Rona was now on top of Seokhoon. He was now in between Rona's legs and she laid her entire body on him. Seokhoon's hands moved up and slipped underneath the slit of her dress. His hand was moving towards Rona's underwear and Rona moaned loudly when she felt Seokhoon's hand touch her nether folds. Their kiss got more intense as Seokhoon found her sensitive bud. Seokhoon's other hand went over her butt and slipped underneath her underwear. He played with her flesh and squeezed it in time with his finger movement over her bud.

Rona's legs and hands were losing strength as Seokhoon continued to play with her body. He rolled her over again one more time. Rona was now lying back onto the floor, his finger slipped underneath her underwear and now his finger had direct contact with her hard bub. Seokhoon's mouth moved to Rona's ears, he nibbled with her earlobes as he increased the pace of his fingers. Rona's hips started to move as Seokhoon brought her to his climax. Rona screamed into the air as she felt her release come over her.

Seokhoon let Rona have a quick minute to recover from her high, his mouth moved down from her ears to her neck. Rona soon recovered, she brought Seokhon back towards her face. Seokhoon kissed her mouth, Rona pushed herself off the ground and they were now sitting on the floor. Rona moved and sat on her husband's lap. She hugged her legs around his back, her butt was sitting directly on Seokhoon's hardness. His hands moved over her thigh and he caressed her skin as they continued to kiss.

He moved his lips down towards her chest, Seokhoon removed her straps and pulled her dress down while unzipping her dress, revealing those perky and beautiful breasts. Seokhoon let out a low growl, he lowered his head and took her breasts into his mouth and hands. Rona arched her back and leaned backwards as she let her husband play with her breasts. Seokhoon took her nipple into his mouth and licked and sucked it. His hands were playing with the other breasts, taking her nipple in between his fingers and pinching it in the same pace as his mouth. Rona looked down to see her husband feasting on her breasts, she tugged his hair and he looked up. I can't wait anymore Seokhoon, please.

Seokhoon laid Rona back onto the floor and slipped her dress completely off her body, he removed his pants and boxers. He slipped her underwear off her and there she was lying on a white wool rug like a goodness. He bent down and his mouth over Seokhoon's nether region. He put his hot tongue onto Rona's nether fold, her legs were over Seokhoon's shoulder. His hands slipped underneath her butt and lifted her up slightly so he could eat her out. Rona gripped the rug beneath her as Seokhoon kissed her nether folds. Rona groaned as she felt his tongue enter her secret core. He began to move his mouth and with his hot breath touching her hard bub, Rona was sweating and arched her back. Her legs started to tremble as her climax approached her quickly.

Her legs clamped tightly as she felt her desire wash over her. Seokhoon continued to kiss and drink up all of Rona's desire. He felt a tight grip in his hair, she was pulling him. Seokhoon finally released her and moved back up to kiss her. Rona moaned as she tasted herself on Seokhoon's mouth. She heard a ripping sound and knew that Seokhoon was preparing himself, without warning Seokhoon moved into her with one smooth hard stroke. They both grunted as they felt each other. Her hand was wrapped around his back and her nails were clawing his back as his thrust increased their pace. Her leg was hooked around his thigh, Seokhoon continued to increase his pace, soon Seokhoon could feel his desire creeping up. Rona and Seokhoon kissed as their bodies moved faster, soon both of them moaned into the kiss as Seokhoon and Rona felt their desire flourish.

Seokhoon released himself from Rona and cleaned himself up quickly, before he came back to Rona. He lifted her up and Seokhoon moved towards the sofa. Rona seated on Seokhoon's lap, facing in the same direction. He widened her knee as he hugged Rona from the back. Without giving Rona much of a respite, he started to play with her hard bub again and Rona leaned backwards, letting Seokhoon take over her body. He continued to play with her hard bub and nether fold it didn't take long before Rona felt her release all over again. She leaned all her weight onto Seokhoon after her release. Rona looked up and Seokhoon kissed her, Rona moved off Seokhoon's lap and knelt in front of him.

She wasted no time and took him into her mouth, Seokhoon leaned back on the sofa and watched Rona blow him. Rona knew that rhythm and what made Seokhoon tick, she moved her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. Seokhoon grunted as he could feel his release approaching, he pushed Rona off his hardness and pulled Rona back over his lap. He was overcome with lust and need that he thrust straight into her without thinking. It was only when he was in her completely naked - no protection. But in both their daze, neither of them cared about it. Now he was feeling Rona completely raw and it was insane. Rona and Seokhoon both began to move like a well oiled machine and it was not long before both of them shouted their release.

Rona, I came inside you.

It was only then that Rona realise that they just had unprotected sex for the first time. It is okay Seokhoon. I am safe today, we are okay. Seokhoon was still worried, of course he wanted a child but right now would not be the wisest of moves. He picked Rona up and walked to the bathroom. He spent the next 10 minutes making sure to clean Rona and they had a good time under the hot water. They had changed and they were now back in their bedroom, cuddling on the bed as they watched snow drop just outside their window.

Note: So before I forget, here is one more for the day. Writing has been at a steady pace for the past couple of days, so expect more chapters for the next several days before I take a quick break during the weekend ^^