143 | Desire

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Jeju Island, Korea

Seokhoon and Rona were back in the pool after Hyun Jae was bathed and fell asleep

Seokhoon and Rona were back in the pool after Hyun Jae was bathed and fell asleep. He was now down for the count. Seokhoon placed the alert on his phone just in case Hyun Jae started to fuss or cry. Rona and Seokhoon decided to spend some moments in the pool, lounging with the weather so beautiful. They finally had time to themselves once again and Seokhoon was not going to waste it. Rona had already turned him on with the two piece ruffled swim suit she was wearing, he only controlled himself because Hyun Jae was in the pool with them, but now that he had her to himself, he was going to thoroughly enjoy everything.

Rona was lounging around the pool, when Seokhoon swam over and grabbed her tight to him

Rona was lounging around the pool, when Seokhoon swam over and grabbed her tight to him. She turned around in his embrace and hugged him tight. He lifted her up, her legs automatically wrapped around her husband's waist. What are you doing? Rona asked jokingly.

What do you think I am doing? Seokhoon replied with a smirk on his face. Rona laughed loudly, she knew her husband very well, she also felt something really hard poking near her butt, she knew what her husband wanted. Seokhoon walked over to the edge of the pool and placed Rona on it. He was now eye level with Rona's breasts. We finally have some alone time. We should make good use of it. As Seokhoon said these words, he pulled Rona's top down, revealing those lovely breasts of hers. Rona looked around and saw that there was no one in the house. Marcus and Peter were doing their own sightseeing this afternoon, Hyun Jae was fast asleep, they had the entire space to themselves. While Rona was distracted, Seokhoon took her nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting it. Rona moaned softly, looking down, she cradled Seokhoon's head as he went to feast on her breast.

After sucking one nipple, Seokhoon placed light kisses around her breast. Rona bit her lips, trembling as her husband was slowly turning her engine on. Seokhoon moved over to the other breasts, taking her nipple in his mouth. By the time Seokhoon was done with both, there was a layer of saliva over both of them. Seokhoon looked up, Rona was just staring at him. He could see that layer of lust and passion reflected in his wife's eyes. His kisses moved downwards, from her chest, down to her stomach. He dipped his tongue into her bellybutton, swirling it around and kissing her stomach. Rona's breathing started to get heavier, his hands started to pull her bikini bottom off her butt. She lifted her butt slightly to help him take it completely off. Soon her button was pulled all the way down to her ankles. Seokhoon stood inside, trapped by her legs. He lifted her legs over his shoulder.

Lay down baby. Enjoy what I am about to give you. Rona's body was losing strength, she trembled in anticipation of what was to come. Rona laid back onto the wooden floor. Seokhoon grabbed both her butt cheeks and lifted her slightly off the floor. He was right in front of her nether region. Rona had goosebumps, she was not only excited but eager. Her hands reached down and gripped her husband's hair, she pushed his head until he was right in front of where she wanted him to be. Seokhoon smiled and without waiting, he went hard against her secret core. Rona moaned loudly when she felt that contact, Seokhoon warm and wet mouth eating her out.

He wasted no time, taking her folds into his mouth, kissing her the way he would her lips. His tongue swirled over that sensitive and hard bub of Rona, she started to thrash, moving her head side to side. Her legs tighten around his head, Seokhoon couldn't get enough of this taste of his wife. He dipped his tongue inside of her and started to make love to her the way he would with his hard organ. His finger was playing and flicking her hard bub to the same pace as his tongue. Rona started to moan loudly Seokhoon's name, begging him. Seokhoon moved even faster, Rona's legs tighten even more and soon Rona was screaming into the air. Seokhoon drunk up all of Rona's desire. He refused to let her go even after she had come down from her high.

Seokhoon, please no. I want you. Rona gripped his hair tighter, begging him to stop but Seokhoon wouldn't listen; he was determined to make his wife come again once more before he finally took her. Rona eventually came a 2nd time on Seokhoon's lips, finally he released her. He pushed himself off the water and Rona grabbed his back and brought him down over her. Water was dripping all over Rona's body as Seokhoon kissed her with all his might. Rona moaned into the kiss as she tasted herself on her husband's lips. She separated their lips, just barely 1 cm away from each other.

Please Seokhoon, now. Take me. Don't make me wait.

Wait baby, we need a condom.

I don't care. I want to feel you.

Seokhoon growled, Rona's words were fire and had set him ablaze. Seokhoon stood up, taking Rona with him. He walked over to the pool chair and quickly placed a towel so Rona wouldn't be uncomfortable. He sat back down. You want me baby, come and take me. Rona gulped and quickly went to straddle her husband's lap. She grabbed his hard organ in her hand and slid her secret core over it. Seokhoon growled at not only the sensation but the sight. He could feel just how wet she was, dripping over his hard organ. Rona slid her hips several times over his hard organ before she finally held it steady as she lowered herself onto the organ. Rona grunted and slowly slammed her. Seokhoon pulled Rona closer to him, hugging her. Her legs wrapped around him, using his shoulder as leverage she started to ride him. Seokhoon saw Rona's breasts move as she began to increase in intensity. He held one of her breasts in his hand and squeezed it. Rona moaned loudly, Seokhoon started to move his hips also and soon the two of them were moving like a well oiled machine. Seokhoon was so big and he was hitting that special spot inside her and soon Rona could feel her climax about to arrive.

Come baby. I know you want to. Seokhoon increased his pace and rhythm, making sure to hit that spot that he knew would make Rona very happy. Rona started to slam her hips back down squeezing Seokhoon who was snuggled inside her tightly. Seokhoon grunted and growled loudly, he too knew he was close.

Come Seokhoon, please together. They both moaned loudly as they climaxed in unison. Rona rested on her husband's shoulder, they were both covered in a layer of sweat. Seokhoon tilted Rona's head back and took her lips into his. With great strength, Seokhoon stood up, taking Rona up with him. He was still inside her, hard. I am done with you my dear wife. Maybe we should indeed make another baby. Rona moaned as she heard Seokhoon's desire. He started to walk back to the bedroom, he was going to take her all over again and many more times until Hyun Jae called for their attention.

Note: let's keep and keep going.