189 | Never Satisfied

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Shimwoo Hotel, Seoul

Rona moaned as Seokhoon's head descended over her breasts

Rona moaned as Seokhoon's head descended over her breasts. He took hold of one breast with his hands, holding it steady. Her nipples had hardened due to the cold air of the room and the passionate heat she was feeling as a result of Seokhoon's touch. Seokhoon held her breast tight, Rona was watching him as he took one of her nipples into his mouth. Seokhoon looked up to meet Rona's eyes. The two of them continued to stare at each other as Rona observed her husband feasting on her breasts. Seokhoon sucked hard and Rona moaned loudly. She was done breastfeeding the twins but she was still producing some milk. Seokhoon growled loudly as he tasted a tiny hint of milk coming out of her nipple. After he was done with one, he moved over to the other breast, repeating the same actions. By the time Seokhoon was done, Rona was panting, she could feel her wetness pool down at the bottom. She really wanted to feel Seokhoon more.

When Seokhoon removed himself, Rona could see her nipple shimmer in the low light. Her nipples were completely covered in a layer of saliva. Seokhoon bent down once more and licked her nipples, nibbling the skin around her nipples. Seokhoon felt a tug on his hair, he looked up and saw desire in his wife's eyes. He moved himself back up, covering her body with his. Kissing her hard, Rona wrapped her arms around his neck tight as they shared a passionate kiss. Saliva dripped out from both of them but neither of them bothered to part from each other. They were both determined to consume each other. With great strength, Rona manages to flip them both.

Now Seokhoon was on the ground and Rona on top. She sat up and Seokhoon gulped at the erotic sight right on top of him. Rona's breasts were hanging out of her dress, her lipstick was ruined by the fierce kiss and Rona's eyes glowed. Before Rona could move, Seokhoon raised himself off the ground, sitting up with her. Rona quickly removed the jacket that he was wearing and hugged him close to her. The two of them shared a kiss as Seokhoon's hands travelled towards her bottom. His hands slipped underneath her dress, kneading her underwear. Rona was kneeling on the floor and she couldn't resist the friction. Right underneath her nether region was her husband's hardness. Despite the pants and the underwear separating them, both of them could feel each other's wetness and hardness. Rona started to rock her hips back and forth, Seokhoon moaned into the kiss as his hands got rough, squeezing Rona's butt tight.

Someone is wet, very wet. Seokhoon whispered into Rona's ears. Rona moaned as her husband bit her earlobe, he kissed in that sensitive spot just behind her ears. Rona couldn't help herself, her hips started to move faster and faster until she felt her climax come. She hugged Seokhoon tightly as Rona moaned loudly into the surroundings. Rona's sound of pleasure was like music to Seokhoon's ears, he loved to hear it every day and at all times. Seokhoon flipped Rona around, she was now lying in the middle of the blankets and pillows. Seokhoon moved his body downwards until he reached the stop where he wanted to be.

Someone came. Seokhoon giggle against Rona's skin.

I couldn't help it, you felt so good.

I am not complaining, my love, I live to hear that sound every day. Seokhoon licked over Rona's wet underwear. Rona moaned loudly, she was slightly sensitive because she just came and Seokhoon's hot tongue was not making it any better. Seokhoon continued to tease her through her underwear until Rona couldn't take it anymore. She begged Seokhoon. Please Seokhoon.. please..

What do you want darling? Tell me with your words.

I want your mouth on me.

I am using my mouth.

No no, not like this...

Then like what baby? Tell me...

I want you to eat me directly. Seokhoon laughed. Your wish is to always be granted. Seokhoon removed Rona's underwear and finally gave her what she desired. Rona screamed loudly as she felt Seokhoon's hot tongue touch her nether spot. He wasted no time, tasting her, his tongue swirling inside of her and his thumb touching her hot sensitive bub. Rona's legs tighten around Seokhoon's head, her hands reached down to grip Seokhoon's hair tightly as she screamed her release. She arched her back as Seokhoon continued to eat her out, drinking her desires as she shot into his mouth. She finally rested back down onto the floor as she came down from her climax.

Seokhoon moved up again and sought Rona's mouth. Rona moaned into the kiss as she tasted herself on her husband's lips. She tugged his shirt, demanding silently that he take it off. Seokhoon separated and took his shirt off, Rona gasped softly when she saw his body. Seokhoon was always very diligent in working out and over the years that had really resulted in a well trained and hard body. Of course Seokhoon was handsome regardless but a nice looking body was always a bonus for Rona. Seokhoon dropped back down and covered Rona with his hard chest. Rona reached between them and tugged his pants open, using her feet she got his pants over his butt, Seokhoon shoved the rest of his pants down and off his ankles. His mouth travelled downwards again and took her breasts in his hands, sucking and nibbling them again. Rona was overwhelmed by the sensations and she could feel herself getting wet all over again. Seokhoon removed the pearl choker and slid the rest of Rona's dress off her body.

Now lying on the rug, was Rona completely and fully naked. Seokhoon stopped to take it all in. She looked like a goddess lying on the fur white rug surrounded by the glow coming from the fairy lights. Seokhoon covered her again and kissed her hard. His hands moved downwards and rubbed Rona's nether region. Rona moved and slipped her hands underneath his boxers. She took his hot hardness into her hands and started to pump it. Their hands began to move into a rhythm, by now they knew what each of them liked and it didn't take long for both of their breaths to be in complete synchronisation with one another. Not taking their eyes off each other, they both saw and heard each other's climax. Rona took her hand that had been stained with Seokhoon's desire and licked her fingers off in front of Seokhoon. His eyes dilated at the erotic sight as he mimic her and tasted his wife on his fingers.

Soon their lips once again came together and they two started to kiss each other passionately and intensely. Seokhoon slid his once again hard organ over Rona's nether region. Rona was getting wet yet again feeling Seokhoon's heat. Again?

Of course my sweetness, you know I am never satisfied when it comes to you. Be ready Rona, this is going to be a long long night.