85 | Baiting

2 days after the graduation, Seokhoon, Rona and Suryeon went back to Seoul while Yoonhee and Yoochul continued on to travel around the United States for their honeymoon. Seokhoon and Rona would have another month before they move to Vienna. They wanted to use the free time they have to really spend time with their friends and family before they are not able to see them for a while.

Community Club, Shimwoo Tower

It was a good timing as Minhyeok, Jenny and Eunbyeol were now on school holiday

It was a good timing as Minhyeok, Jenny and Eunbyeol were now on school holiday. So Seokhoon and Rona spent a lot of time with them. One day while they were hanging out in the Community Club at Shimwoo Tower, Rona noticed some strange interactions between Minhyeok and Jenny. She nudged Seokhoon and nodded towards the two, Seokhoon had already noticed a strange air between Minhyeok and Jenny. The couple knew that Minhyeok and Jenny liked each other, but they said that they wanted to concentrate on school and their dreams and not relationships.

Seokhoon wanted to fish them out, he winked to his wife before baiting either one of them. Minhyeok!

Yo!

Rona and I actually have a friend who is rather interested in you. She has been asking us to introduce you to her, we were thinking that is a really good idea.

Oh...Minhyeok went silent for a quick second before smiling and rejecting the offer.

Why? I mean the last time you told me you were single. You seem to have gotten a hang of school so why not? It is just a first meeting, it is not like you two are going to start dating right away.

Rona realised what Seokhoon wanted to do and so she jumped in. Jenny-ah.

Jenny turned to face Rona, she hoped her expression didn't crack after hearing what Seokhoon suggested to Minhyeok. Yeah...

I have a friend I have been meaning to introduce to you too. I feel he is a really good catch, he actually has a passion for education as well. I think you two will get along really well.

Yeah Jenny. We are all around the age where we should be dating, I think you and Minhyeok should start looking around. Rona and I are willing to introduce you to some of our friends. Seokhoon smirked inside, he could see how both of them stiffened when they suggested they meet other people. It was clear to Seokhoon that those two were definitely dating each other already, they just didn't want to admit it. Eunbyeol also realised what Seokhoon and Rona were doing and so she chimed in agreeing with them.

Jenny and Minhyeok didn't quite know what to do, they had no plans on letting other people know they were dating. They had only started about 2 months ago and were still in a very cautious state. But Minhyeok looked at Seokhoon and Rona and it seemed those two were determined to introduce them to other people, he needed to make it clear once and for all. As Seokhoon, Rona and Eunbyeol were going on about who they could introduce to the two of them, Minhyeok suddenly stood up and in a loud voice.

I am dating Jenny! He grabbed her hand and squeezed it hard. So you don't have to worry about either one of us. Minhyeok expected there to be some reaction (like a surprise reaction at the very least) but instead all he heard was applauding. When he opened his eyes he saw the three of them clapping and smiling.

After that they went back to their conversation and ignored the two of them awkwardly standing there. Well they finally admitted it.

You are truly naughty Seokhoon, how could you trick them like that.

Yebo, you also tagged along and stirred the pot more. You are blaming me? Rona pouted and smacked her husband. Eunbyeol laughed. It was a genius move by Seokhoon. At least it didn't take much effort for either one of them to admit it.

Well it was Minhyeok who caved quickly. It took the guy 10 seconds before he caved in. Well done Minhyeok. It was only then that all three of them finally faced the new couple and clapped in admiration. It was then that Minhyeok and Jenny realised that they had been duped. Turns out in their effort to hide this, they behaved rather awkwardly around each other.

Rona smiled. I am really happy for you two. I know you two had good feelings towards each other and I am really glad to see that advance for both of you. Rona got up and hugged Jenny and Minhyeok. Jenny hugged back in return, she knew that Rona had always been championing for her and Minhyeok. They had been smart and chose to wait and see whether their feelings were indeed real. Now they both felt they were at the right place in life to begin a relationship. They had not told their parents yet but now that Seokhoon, Rona and Eunbyeol knew, they knew it was almost time to let their parents know about their relationship. Jenny and Minhyeok continued to hold hands as their day continued on. Finally, when they departed instead of Minheyok and Jenny separating, he decided to go with Jenny to her place. Minhyeok figured he might as well strike while the iron was still hot. Luckily for Minyheok, when he entered Jenny's house his mother was also there.

Ahjumma, Ajhusshi and Omma. Jenny and I have something to tell you...

Note: Yeah Minheyok and Jenny are together! I was very much on the fence whether I was going to write them together but it felt like now was the best timing! Hope this makes those who were fans of the couple in the drama happy ^^