200 | The end

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Seokhoon and Rona's Place, Seoul

Seokhoon and Rona were in their shower, with hot water

Seokhoon and Rona were in their shower, with hot water. Their muscles were sore for that intense lovemaking session. Seokhoon and Rona kissed under the falling water, soon the heat of the shower started to fog up the shower stall. The couple's body tangled with each other, as they continued to make up. One thing led to another and soon Seokhoon was taking Rona once again. With her legs hooked tightly around his waist, Seokhoon slammed hard into Rona against the wall. Their mouths were fused together, their arms wrapped around each other, not even a single space was left in between their two naked bodies.

By the time they finished up in the shower, the water had turned cold which forced them out of the stall. By the time they got back to bed all dried up, Seokhoon had to have his wife one last time before they finally fell asleep. With Rona sitting on top of him, he hooked her waist real close to him. Her breasts were mashed towards his chest, they kissed as their bodies moved in that familiar rhythm. The intense movements of their bodies shook and moved the bed, the sound of their skins slapping filled the room. The mixture was erotic and yet the two of them were lost in passion to care.

Soon the two of them were tired, cuddled against each other. Seokhoon kissed Rona's forehead softly, whispering words of love as the two of them fell asleep with a smile on each other's face.

The next morning

Seokhoon and Rona's morning always started early. Despite them having an intense and late lovemaking session, the two of them got up at 7am. Rona headed to the kitchen to get breakfast ready. Even though Rona and Seokhoon had 5 children and their hands were always busy, they didn't really want too much help around the house. The couple still had Marcus and Peter who were loyally serving them as their driver/bodyguard and caretaker of their house. The couple only hired another person, who could help with errands around the house. The three was more than enough. Rona didn't really want someone else to help take care of the children.

Since they lived in Seoul, whenever Seokhoon and Rona needed extra help their parents were more than willing to help out. Over the years, Yunis and Shimwoo and Co had grown into a really huge business. The companies didn't really need any more hands-on care, which left Suryeon and Yoonhee with more time to do other things. Such as focusing on their marriage, after such a hard life in their previous marriage, they really focus on their marriage with their husbands. Now with their grandchildren all growing up, Suryeon and Yoonhee really wanted to spend as much time with their grandchildren. Out of the 5, 4 of them have started going to school. After school, they often went to their grandparents' houses and spent the rest of the afternoon under their watchful eyes before heading back home.

By 7:30am, all their children were awake. With their youngest child being less than 2 years and the oldest now 8. Morning was almost the most chaotic moment, with Seokhoon and Rona on a tight schedule to get the children fed, changed and ready for their respective schools. Hyun Jae now attends elementary school, year 2. The twins would be entering elementary school next year. By 8:30am, everyone was out the door and on their way to their schools respectively. The youngest still didn't go to daycare so for now Rona took the youngest with her to work. Luckily, Rona's staff were more than capable of watching over her while Rona went for practice or recordings.