18 | My gift

*Warning: Mature content ahead.

Shimwoo Hotel, Seoul

At about 10pm, the party was over and guests were slowly making their way back. Seokhoon and Rona headed upstairs to their Royal Suite for the night. Due to the time limit, Seokhoon and Rona decided to postpone their honeymoon till after the final semester to their 2nd year. They were going to spend two days at Shimwoo Hotel before a surprise gift prepared by Suryeon and Yoonhee.

The bridal party and groomsmen also had rooms at the Shimwoo Hotel, so after bidding goodbye to their friends, the couple headed upstairs to their suite on the top floor

The bridal party and groomsmen also had rooms at the Shimwoo Hotel, so after bidding goodbye to their friends, the couple headed upstairs to their suite on the top floor. The suite had a bedroom and bathroom, a dining room and a huge living room.

Now that the entire day was over, Seokhoon and Rona felt exhausted. It was a long day, but they were both thought that everything went well and was glad that it was all over. Seokhoon, can you help me unzip my dress? I want to wash up. Seokhoon got up from the sofa and helped to unzip Rona's wedding dress. He unzipped till about half way and Rona made her way to the bathroom.

While Rona was in the bathroom, Seokhoon had removed his jacket and tie, he unbuttoned his cuffs and rolled up his sleeves. He sighed in exhaustion as he sat on the sofa in the living room. He closed his eyes for a bit while waiting for Rona to finish with washing up. He heard the bathroom door open, his eyes closed were still close as he heard Rona's voices.

Are you feeling tired?

He nodded his head. Don't sleep on me yet Seokhoon. I have something for you, now it's my turn to give you my gift. With that Seokhoon opened his eyes and saw Rona standing in front of him, her hair flowing down her back. Seokhoon's mouth fell open. Rona was wearing a beautiful beige pinkish lingerie set. Seokhoon was sitting down, looking up to Rona standing before him. Rona moved to straddle his lap, she moved her body so her core was sitting right on top of his bulge. Seokhoon was suddenly awake, Rona hooked her arms around his neck and began to kiss him. Rona was proactive and began to move her mouth hard against Seokhoon's lips.

 Rona was proactive and began to move her mouth hard against Seokhoon's lips

It did not take long for Seokhoon to shake the sleepiness off his body. His hands went to grab Rona's waist and held her tightly as he started to respond to her kisses. This is my gift to you Seokhoon, so don't do anything okay, Let me lead. With that Rona continued to kiss Seokhoon and she unbuttoned his shirt, she removed his shirt and threw it to the ground. Her mouth slowly descended down, kissing his jaw and chin as her body slid down. She reached his chest and Rona began to kiss his chest.

As she kissed him, her hands were not idle, feeling around Seokhoon's hard muscular chest. Soft moans escaped Seokhoon's mouth and Rona kissed his chest, taking his nipple into her mouth and licking and sucking it. His hand went downwards, grabbing her butt and squeezing it as Rona played with his chest. She continued to slide down and now she was on the floor, kneeling in front of him. She removed both his pants and boxers off him completely. She reached out to touch him and Seokhoon grunted when he felt Rona's hands on him.

He looked down and saw Rona touching his hard organ, he groaned when he saw Rona take him into her mouth. Seokhoon reached down to grip Rona's hair, as Rona sucked him. Loud slurps mixed with heavy breathing were heard from the living room of the suite. The grip in Rona's hair got tighter and Rona knew he was close. She sped up the pace of her mouth before Seokhoon finally released it into her mouth. Seokhoon laid his head back on the sofa, panting. Seokhoon heard movement and Rona had prepared him and was went back to straddling his lap. She hugged him close to her and kissed him. He moaned as he tasted himself on her lips, their tongues wrestled with each other, Seokhoon's body was on fire, he absolutely loved it when Rona took control.

Seokhoon tore his lips away and slowly kissed Rona's chest, Rona was still somewhat clothed, he continued to kiss just above her cleavage. His hand circled around her back and as he kissed her, he removed her bra. With her bra falling away from her, his mouth moved down to her breasts. Taking one into his mouth another in his hand, he started to kiss and suck her nipples. Rona began to pant and arch her back as he continued to play with her breasts. Rona gasped when she felt his fingers slip under underwear. As he continued to play with her breasts, his fingers moved in the same rhythm as his mouth. Rona trembled and she cradled his head close to her chest.

No words were exchanged as Seokhoon sought to bring Rona to her release. Loud panting was heard as Rona moaned loudly, her body trembling as she felt her release. The two continued to pant as they recovered from that intense lovemaking. Rona yelped suddenly when Seokhoon stood up, carrying her with him. He silently walked Rona to the bedroom, he threw her onto the bed. Seokhoon removed Rona's underwear and gown off, now she was lying on the bed completely naked. He bent down and licked her nether region.

Having already come once, it did not take long for Rona to feel her release fast approaching. She gripped the bedsheet and moaned as she felt her release wash over her. Seokhoon, please I need you again. Seokhoon didn't bother to wipe his mouth as he covered her body, kissing her. Rona groaned as she tasted both of them on his lips, Seokhoon didn't waste time and after making sure Rona and him were ready, he entered her. Rona groaned as she felt her husband's hard organ enter her. Rona was soon out of breath and had to remove her lips from Seokhoon, the hot and heavy breathes were mixed together as Seokhoon and her face were only cms apart. They both looked deeply into each other's eyes as Seokhoon's hips continued to move.

You are mine now Rona, now and forever. Never forget that.

I won't Seokhoon. I love you. Seokhoon sped up his movements and they soon moaned in unison as they felt their release together. The two were exhausted, Seokhoon laid on Rona for a quick minute as he tried to catch his breath. He soon got off Rona and headed to the bathroom to run a bath. As he went to get the bath ready, Rona was lying panting and tired on the bed. When Seokhoon had returned from the bathroom, Rona was already half asleep on the bed. Even though Seokhoon felt bad waking her, it was best for both of them to bathe before heading to bed. Seokhoon carried Rona to the bathroom.

He had already gotten the bathtub nice and filled with warm water. He slowly laid both of them down in the water. He helped to clean Rona up and even helped her remove her makeup. They spent another 20 minutes in the bath, before Seokhoon got them out and dried both of them. By the time he returned to the bedroom with Rona, she was fully asleep in his arms. Seokhoon smiled at the loving sight of his wife sleeping soundly in his arms, he tucked them both in and soon joined her in sleep.