193 | You Tease

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Seokhoon and Rona were insatiable, even after going on all night long and early into the morning, they were still drawn to each other like a moth to a flame. Even after they checked out of the hotel, throughout their date, Seokhoon couldn't resist not touching Rona. Rona would tremble whenever she felt a caress from her husband. She looked at him and all he did was smirk and continue his touch. Rona was turned on but also determined to make Seokhoon feel the way she was feeling as well.

Throughout lunch, it was an electric filled lunch. As they ate, Rona made sure to use her legs to slide up Seokhoon's calf. Seokhoon wasn't expecting that and he jumped in his seat the first time he felt Rona's legs against his. Rona pretended not to know what was going on and concentrated on her food but she would occasionally throw glances at Seokhoon. By the time lunch was over, the two of them desperately needed each other again. Seokhoon quickly drove back home, he knew that the children were currently with their grandparents and would only get home around 4pm.

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Seoul

That means he had at least 3 uninterrupted hours with Rona in the comfort of their bed

That means he had at least 3 uninterrupted hours with Rona in the comfort of their bed. The moment Seokhoon and Rona entered through the front door, Seokhoon pounced onto Rona. He pressed her hard onto the wall of the corridor. You are such a naughty girl. I am gonna make you regret you teasing me.

You teased me as well. Rona kissed Seokhoon hard on his lips, she took her lips and nibbled them. Seokhoon growled softly at the tease that is his wife, his hands were squeezing her butt, Rona raised her legs up, opening herself up as Seokhoon came even closer to her. They continued to kiss and make out right at the entrance to their house before Rona pushed Seokhoon away. She started to walk towards the bedroom, occasionally throwing glances at her husband.

Seokhoon was like a hunter, his eyes were dilated and he tracked all of his wife's movements. He followed her trail with conviction. When they had gotten to the floor near their bedroom, Rona began to strip out of her dress, she was now standing before him only in her underwear. But before Seokhoon could take her, Rona knelt down to the ground and undid his pants. With no words exchanged, she breathed that husky scent of his and took him into her mouth. Seokhoon stood there looking down at this sight. He gripped her hair as Rona moved with such focus.

Baby, I am almost coming, Stop.

Rona refused to listen and kept going, determined to take her husband's desires for her into her mouth. She swirled her tongue and sucked hard at his crown. His grip on her hair tightened even more as he shot right into her mouth. Rona stayed there, drinking her fill after which she licked him clean. By the time she was done, Seokhoon was hard for her all over again. He threw Rona onto the bed and before Rona could react to anything else, Seokhoon had covered her body completely. Rona's hands were not idle, caressing and feeling the hardness of Seokhoon's body on her. He made quick work of his pants and polo shirt, joining Rona's dress on the floor. They kissed for a bit before Seokhoon took Rona on her back with her legs hooked around his waist.

They continued to kiss as Seokhoon and Rona made love to each other. There was something always exciting about their lovemaking, despite having done it multiple times throughout their lives since they were together. Rona adored Seokhoon and really loved how she had power over him in some aspects. Seokhoon was never shy in not only the love he felt about Rona but also his affections and desires for her.

Marriage is hard work, it relies on the open communication between husband and wife for it to work. Rona is always amazed how 7 years in and she and Seokhoon still love each other as much as they did when they first started dating. In fact, Rona knows she loved Seokhoon even more than when they first began. That love is displayed in so many different ways, through communication, consideration, their children, their respect towards each others careers and of course their sex life are all ways in which they showcase love for and towards each other.

Seokhoon stamina was always insanely strong and even after two rounds of sex. Seokhoon still wanted Rona. He needed to use those free hours to his advantage. He commanded Rona to sit on his face as he brought her to climax using his mouth and tongue. Rona bent her hips over his face while she was facing his manhood. They both used their mouths to bring each other to climax once more before Rona slid back down and rode her husband.

At this rate baby, you are going to become pregnant again. Rona clamped up at those words. She loved being pregnant and of course she loved being a mother but right now she wanted to just enjoy the children that they had and spend time with her husband but they were playing with fire. Throughout the entire time, Seokhoon not once had worn protection and this was something Rona was perfectly aware of. Rona rocked her hips even harder while Seokhoon played with her hard bud to the pace of her movements. With the other hand, he played and pinched her nipples. Tiny droplets of milk came flowing out of her breasts and Seokhoon's eyes dilated at the erotic sight. He kissed Rona's neck and spent time licking and biting that one spot, making the skin red.

Soon Rona came and Seokhoon soon followed her. Rona leaned all her weight back against her husband's chest, trying to catch her breath. She turned upwards and sought her husband's lips once more. They shared a simple, gentle kiss between the two before Rona began to moan into the kiss once more. She felt her husband's fingers playing with her nether fold and hard bub again. I need you again, baby.