7 | Partying

It was the final week of the semester. The ranking was announced last week and to no one's surprise the top rank was Seokhoon and Jong Hyeop. Rona closely followed him in 3rd place and George. The gang went out to celebrate the end of the showcase but it was a short quick dinner. Stephanie said that they should go and party for the final of the semester. Everyone really liked the idea so they let Stephanie plan the night. She did not give much of a clue as to the way they were going to be going but she did text So Hyun and her privately and told them to dress as sexy as they could.

Stephanie chose a nice Mexican restaurant 'El Vez' for their dinner. It was a lovely restaurant that allowed the gang to be seated all at one table. When Rona looked around the room, she realised just how big the group of friends were, including Seokhoon and her, they had a total of 9 friends. Seokhoon hardly spent time talking to everyone, most of his time was spent looking at Rona.

Rona had listened to Steph's advice and dressed sexily

Rona had listened to Steph's advice and dressed sexily. She rarely dressed this manner but since Steph told her to and she knew that how she dressed would definitely affect Seokhoon. So she was more than willing to go all out. Seokhoon was also dressed really sexily as well. He was wearing a leather jacket, with blank jeans and boots. This was not a common style of Seokhoon, he kind of looked like the bad boy she once remembered.

This was really the first time Rona was revealing that much skin. Rona caught Seokhoon staring at her several times throughout the dinner. She elbowed him and whispered. Stop looking at me.

Well then you shouldn't have worn that. If it were not for our friends, I can guarantee you I would have dragged you back home.

You mean, we will only do it when we are back home? Seokhoon's eyes dilated. He dropped his voice down to a whisper, his hand on her knee. You mean, you rather I take you here? Rona leaned even closer to him, his eyes went straight to those dark red lips of hers. Why not, are you not daring enough? With that Rona moved away and focused on her dinner. Seokhoon's hand moved up her thighs and soon it was very near her nether region. He grabbed his inner thighs tightly. He leaned near her ear. Those words Rona, make sure you remember it.

With that the two of them went back to their dinner and Rona could feel her skin on fire. Public sex was not something she had ever considered but there was indeed something erotic about doing it somewhere where the possibility of getting caught was high. After dinner the gang headed to the final destination for the night. Steph did not tell the gang where they would be headed, the only hint that she gave was that they were to dress nicely. Steph led them and they entered a lounge-bar called 'The Blond'.

Soon the lounge music changed to a somewhat more EDM style which encouraged their customers to dance

Soon the lounge music changed to a somewhat more EDM style which encouraged their customers to dance. Steph pulled a few of them onto the dance floor, Rona and Seokhoon included. Rona felt like a fish out of water; she was not quite sure how to dance in a club. But she let herself feel the music and slowly moved her body. Seokhoon moved alongside her and their bodies were joined together.

The dance floor was rather crowded and soon Rona was being pushed towards Seokhoon and they were literally stuck together. Come on Rona, dance. Seokhoon encouraged and Rona surrendered to the music and started to dance again. She was really close against Seokhoon and when she turned her back towards him, she moved her hips from side to side. Seokhoon tensed at the sensual movement of not just Rona's hips but her entire body. With the low lightning, the close proximity, Seokhoon was feeling turned on. He heard a soft moan pass out of Rona's lips when she could feel that hardness underneath his pants hitting her butt.

Seokhoon hugged Rona close to him, her back towards his chest. His face was tucked in between her neck and shoulder. Rona could feel his hot breath touching her cheeks, she turned around and saw that look that she recognised already in Seokhoon's eyes. He wanted her, she not only could feel it but she could see it. Seokhoon turned Rona around and hugged her real tight to him, he bent down and gave her a big kiss on the dance floor. Rona's hands moved upwards into his hair and gripped it tight as Seokhoon kissed her until she was out of breath.

Whenever Rona tried to retreat her lips, Seokhoon followed  her, not letting her go

Whenever Rona tried to retreat her lips, Seokhoon followed her, not letting her go. She moaned into the kiss when she felt Seokhoon's hand squeezing her butt. Rona your tongue, give it to me. Seokhoon whispered before taking her mouth again, and this time Rona opened her mouth, his tongue soon followed inside and danced with hers. Sounds of pleasure were being drowned out by the loud EDM music, Seokhoon and Rona were literally making out on the floor without a care in the world.

Seokhoon couldn't take it anymore, with her words from dinner still ringing in his mind. He pulled his lips away and scanned the place quickly. He quickly pulled Rona towards a certain direction, they were now in a dark corner of the lounge, there weren't many people here and big velvet curtains lined. They were behind those curtains, a little light was peeking through which illuminated the scene enough that Seokhoon could still see Rona.

So, we can't go home now. Shall we?

Note: Is it what you think it is?