103 | Growing

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Vienna

After the hospital visit, Seokhoon and Rona headed back home

After the hospital visit, Seokhoon and Rona headed back home. They were both relieved at the good news they had received. Seokhoon and Rona were in the living room, now that Rona was pregnant they needed to discuss their future plans.

Rona do you plan on giving birth here? In Vienna?

Rona thought hard about it, this not only Seokhoon and Rona's first child together but it was also their parent's first grandchild. It only makes sense that they have it where they are surrounded by family and friends. I think I want to give birth in Seoul.

Seokhoon figured that was Rona's choice and he was hoping for that as well. If so, it means we have to be in Seoul during your final trimester. Do you think you can still perform?

I would like to if my body enables me too. For now let's just keep that as an opinion. I would like to still continue to work, but perhaps we should limit the travelling as little as possible. We will need to coordinate with our managers to make sure we have everything squared away.

Hmmm. We should also not inform the media yet, you are still in an unstable period, it would be wise to keep this to ourselves first.

Does that mean we won't be telling our parents?

I don't think we should tell them just yet, I would feel safer if we tell them after we pass the 4 months. Rona nodded and agreed, even though she really wanted to share this beautiful news with her parents, she was still very early into the pregnancy. It would be wise to only share this news when she was much more stable. After they had finished talking, Peter and Marcus walked into the room and offered their congratulations to the couple. They also took out a bag of books they had picked up.

What are all these?

Seokhoon and Rona picked up the books and discovered they were all books regarding pregnancy. I think it's best that we read up. Peter smiled with a father-like smile. Rona appreciated the thoughtfulness, the two were very new to this and didn't know much about pregnancy. It was wise to do their own research and read up. The four spent the rest of the afternoon reading the various books that Peter and Marcus had bought. In the evening, Peter went to get dinner ready for the couple, while Rona and Seokhoon cuddled on the sofa. There was no words exchanged, they just wanted to enjoy the quiet moment together and also remember today. They were finally taking a step as parents, expanding their family. This was something that was a long time coming.

Because Seokhoon and Rona married so young, they had a much longer time to really enjoy themselves as a couple and focus on their relationship. But now, they are finally becoming a bigger family. Seokhoon always wanted to become a father right after they got married, but with school and their career, it was not the right timing. Now, their careers had taken off and there was an established routine set for the couple. Their team (public relations, managers etc) were established and knew how to help grow the couple's career. Everything else had been taken care of, which now gave Seokhoon and Rona time to concentrate on their family and focus on being parents.

We will be good parents right?

Seokhoon looked down at Rona and smiled, kissing her softly on her forehead. We will help each other, baby. Plus we have our family and friends to help us as well. We will make mistakes but we will do the best for our children.

Rona nodded and smiled, she tilted her head upwards meeting her husband's lips. They started to kiss gently, but when Seokhoon felt Rona's hand on his thigh, the atmosphere in the room turned hot. I want you baby. Rona nodded, she wanted her husband too. Now that the doctor cleared them to continue to have relations, this was not going to stop the couple. Seokhoon princess carried Rona back towards their bedroom. They had at least another hour before dinner was ready, Seokhoon was going to make the most of that time to explore his wife's body over and over again.

Note: Tomorrow is a Public Holiday over here, so since I have some free time why not post another chapter! I hope you all are sticking around for the 2nd half of this story!