152 | Naughty

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Seokhoon & Rona's bedroom, Vienna

Seokhoon's mouth moved over Rona's neck, kissing that sweet spot where her neck met her shoulder

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Seokhoon's mouth moved over Rona's neck, kissing that sweet spot where her neck met her shoulder. He took his time to kiss and suck that spot before his mouth made his way down. With one hand playing with her breasts, the other was sealed with his mouth. Rona moaned and arched her back, she grabbed the bedsheets as Seokhoon played with her breasts. With one nipple being pinched by his fingers, the other was sucked and lightly bitten with his mouth. Rona started to tremble, Seokhoon switched breasts, by the time he was finished, Rona was covered completely in sweat. She was begging Seokhoon to end her misery.

His fingers travelled down, playing with her belly button, before he reached that spot that Rona desperately wanted touched. Seokhoon moved down and lifted her butt slightly off the bed, he sealed his mouth over that spot he very much wanted to taste. Rona gripped the bedsheet tighter as Seokhoon licked and tasted Rona. His tongue dipped inside her and swirled around, his thumb was over her sensitive bud and played it with the pace of his tongue. Rona started to tremble and shake, her legs tighten around his head and she screamed her release. Her hands moved down to grab Seokhoon's hair, she pulled him up and kissed him hard. Seokhoon shared his tongue with her, she moaned as she tasted herself on her husband's tongue.

As they continued to kiss, Seokhoon flipped them, he was now underneath Rona, his beautiful wife was lying like a sleeping goddess on top of him. Rona groaned as she felt underneath her, her husband's hard organ. She reached down and taking the organ in her hand she started to pump him. Rona, swing your hips this way. Over my head. Rona turned around, her hips were now right above Seokhoon's head. She was right in front of his hard organ, Seokhoon held her legs and brought her down over his mouth. He started to lick her, Rona moaned at the sensation. She saw his hard organ twitching, she grabbed it and licked the crown she made it wet before she took him into his mouth.

The room was completely quiet, all that you could hear was the occasional moans and the slurping of flesh. Rona moaned as she felt her release flood into Seokhoon's mouth, not long after Seokhoon released his inside his wife's. Afterwards, Seokhoon flipped Rona over again, his organ was still hard and hot, despite having released once already. Rona's hips hovered over his hard organ, she held herself steady as she sank down on Seokhoon. She was fully seated on Seokhoon's hips, with her hands on his chest to steady herself, she started to ride him. Seokhoon admired the view in front of him, Rona's breasts bouncing with every movement, Rona's mouth was slightly open as the sensation started to hit all over again. Seokhoon sat up, their chest touching each other, looking into each other's eyes. They both moved in unison.

I love you Rona. Rona smiled and slightly tears welled in her eyes.

I love you so much Seokhoon. Rona kissed Seokhoon hard and their movements became bigger and rougher. Soon both of them climaxed in unison, Seokhoon kissed Rona hard and as the two of them were recovering from their high. Soon the two of them had recovered, Seokhoon carried Rona to their bathroom, under the hot water of the shower the two of them cleaned each other up.

Midway through the clean up, Seokhoon and Rona were kissing and touching each other. Seokhoon took Rona once more with his mouth, Rona leaned on the shower wall and Seokhoon ate her out for the 2nd time. Despite her release, Rona wanted her husband again, he took her one more time on the bathroom counter. Wrapped in a nice fluffy bathrobe, Seokhoon helps to dry Rona's hair. When they looked at the time, it was already late in the evening. Rona went to check in on Hyun Jae, he was currently in the playroom with Peter. Rona thanked Peter for looking after Peter. I can take over Peter, why don't you rest for the evening?

I will prepare your dinner first before I rest.

Thank you Peter. Seokhoon was already in the kitchen preparing a snack for Hyun Jae.

Omma! Hyun Jae had started to talk, which made both his parents' hearts swell.

Hello my lovely boy. Did you have fun with Uncle Peter?

Yes!

Good Boy, come let's go and have a snack.

Ka ka?

*Ka Ka = Snack in Korean (for children)

Yes, Kaka.

Together [You & I]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें