160 | Greater Heights

*Warning: Mature Content, if you are uncomfortable please skip.

Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol, Austria

Rona quickly removed Seokhoon's boxer and left them hanging around his ankles

Rona quickly removed Seokhoon's boxer and left them hanging around his ankles. She held his hard organ in her hands and started to pump it. More blood flowed towards the organ making it increase in size and hardness. Rona felt slightly intoxicated, in a trance she took him into her mouth. Seokhoon grunted in surprise at Rona's sudden movement. She took him all the way in, moving back up. Swirling her tongue around her hard crown and tasting his desire that was leaking out from the crown.

With her hands grabbing the base, she started to suck him hard. Seokhoon wanted his wrist to be untied, he wanted to touch her but the bonds were too tight. He had to just sit there and watch his beautiful wife blow him. Rona looked up as she continued to kiss and lick her hard organ. Without any word exchange, Rona picked up the pace, she moved her mouth and hands faster. Without a warning, Seokhoon shot into her mouth, Rona tried her best to take as much but eventually she had to remove her mouth. Seokhoon's climax not only flooded his wife's mouth but it spilled onto her chest as well. Rona sat there on the floor, trying to catch her breath, when she saw that Seokhoon's desire was on her chest. She uses her finger to clean them off, licking her fingers clean. Seokhoon gulped at the erotic sight and he was ready for her again.

Rona reached out for his hard organ again and licked it like a lollipop. Rona now moved up, kissing her husband. Seokhoon moaned and desperately took Rona's mouth, he growled when he tasted himself on her lips. As their tongues wrestled with one another, Rona spread her legs wide, straddling Seokhoon. She had already removed her underwear which was dangling on one side of her ankle. She slid her wet core over his hard organ and they both moaned into the kiss. The contact was like touching fire, Seokhoon's organ was still hot and Rona's was soft and wet.

Rona moved her hips, sliding her core up and down his hard organ. With every movement, her hard bub was touching his crown. She continued to move faster and soon her desire spilled out, wetting his hard organ. Untie me. Seokhoon demanded, he desperately wanted his hands on Rona. Rona shook her head and she sank down, taking Seokhoon into her. He grunted at the feel of Rona, she was tight and warm. Rona reached behind her back and quickly removed her bra, as she started to ride her husband. Her breasts bounced as her body moved faster.

Seokhoon bent down and took her breasts into his mouth. Since he couldn't touch her with his hands, he used the next best thing. As Rona bounced up and down, Seokhoon kissed her breasts, playing with her nipples and licking her chest. Rona's movements increased and soon she was climaxing, Seokhoon feeling Rona tighten soon followed her. Rona rested her head on his shoulder, catching her breath. After a quick minute, Rona looked up and kissed her husband once more. As the two of them continued to kiss, Rona could feel that Seokhoon was far from done yet. Rona quickly removed herself from him and slid back down onto the floor.

Now she was completely naked, minus the garter belt and heels. Her cheeks were flushed red, like her lips. She spread her legs wide, Seokhoon could see his desire spilling out from her. Using one hand to steady herself on the floor, she angled her body so that Seokhoon had a bird's eye view. He could see everything. Rona began to touch herself and when her fingers played with her nether fold, Seokhoon grunted and growled. He desperately wanted to taste his wife but he could move. Rona continued to play with herself. Look at me, baby. Can you see how close I am? Watch me. Rona continued to touch herself and she moaned loudly as her climax was reached again once more. Seokhoon felt like his head was going crazy, he couldn't handle this torture anymore.

In a low voice, Seokhoon demanded that Rona untie him. This time round Rona was satisfied with what she had accomplished. She could tell Seokhoon was ready to go. She knew the moment she released him, it would be like releasing a lion from its cage. She knew he was going to take her, so many times she would eventually pass out but that was exactly what she wanted. She wanted both of them to achieve greater heights in their pleasure for and towards each other. With whatever strength she had left, she crawled on all fours towards him, she removed his shoes, socks and underwear completely off him, she played with him for a bit, straddling his hips once more. She reached behind and untied him.

The moment the bonds were released, Seokhoon grabbed Rona tight. He slammed his lips over and her, they both fell to the floor. Seokhoon couldn't be gentle at this moment, he was ready to go. Rona was flat on her back on the floor, her legs high up in the air as Seokhoon thrust in. Rona's legs were wrapped around his hips, he carried her butt off the floor and at a 45 degree angle started to thrust deep into her. Rona was beginning to see stars, her body was completely limp and Seokhoon had full control. It didn't take long for both of them to reach their climax once again. Seokhoon was already completely winded but he was not done with Rona yet.

He carried her and headed towards the bedroom. He removed Rona's garter belt and her heels, both dropping down at the foot of the bed. He covered her body with his, hugging her tight as he took her once again. Rona hooked her legs around him, squeezing him tight towards her. As Seokhoon moved his hips, he covered her mouth with his. They shared an open passionate kiss, Seokhoon taking Rona's tongue into his, sucking it hard. Rona was running out of breath, when their lips separated. Seokhoon moved to her ears and neck, kissing and biting them. Rona was sure tomorrow morning, she was going to have love bites all over her neck and shoulders.

When Rona reached her climax, Seokhoon quickly pulled out, flipped her around. She was now on her hands and knees, her butt raised up and upper body lying on the bed. Seokhoon was standing behind her on his knees, he gripped her hips tight and thrust in. Rona moaned at the hardness of her husband. Don't think about sleeping tonight my love. You did this, so you should enjoy this. Rona moaned at the erotic promise, she wanted her husband, in every way possible.

Note: Ok last one this week, I have to take a break. I will try to update next week