169 | Switch

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Seokhoon rose up at around 7am, due to Hyun Jae, his body clock was more or less fixed

Seokhoon rose up at around 7am, due to Hyun Jae, his body clock was more or less fixed. When he looked down, Rona was cuddled right next to him, still sleeping. He smiled and kissed her forehead lightly. He decided it was okay to let her sleep in, after all, they still had about an hour before they needed to get up and leave. Rona deserved the rest, especially after last night.

Rona was insatiable, there were several moments throughout last night that Seokhoon thought Rona may be exhausted. But his vixen wife proved otherwise time and time again. They had continued to make love well into the early morning until Seokhoon thought it was wise to stop. No matter how much either one of them wanted to continue, sleep and rest was very important for Rona. She was ultimately now carrying two human beings inside of her. Seokhoon and Rona continued to make out on the bed and Seokhoon eventually used his fingers to make Rona climax one more time before she soon drifted to bed.

Seokhoon quickly removed himself from the bed and went downstairs. No one else was awake yet, Seokhoon put on a cup of coffee and went to call Jae Rim and Im Hwan. He explained to Jae Rim the situation and Jae Rim soon told Seokhoon not to worry. It turns out that Jae Rim and Im Hwan had been prepared for this scenario. They knew with Seokhoon and Rona's growing family, one of the best decisions was for all of them to move back to Seoul.

You don't have to worry about anything Seokhoon. Shimwoo & Co has already been making good progress with establishing ties within the classical music community not just within Korea but abroad as well. You and Rona have an agency already, and you two are experienced enough to not require a residency anymore. So all that matters now is whether you get offers to perform and others, looking at the record, neither of you have to worry about that. You two are literally the hottest thing in the classical world right now, I don't think either of you have to worry too much about work.

Leave the house to Im Hawn and I, I think not selling it is a good idea. You two may still do tours and having a base of operations within Europe is still a good idea. We will prepare the necessary documents for you. We will make sure that the entire transition for both of you to switch your base of operations is smooth.

Yeah don't worry too much Seokhoon-ah. Just focus on what you have to do and the babies. We will handle the rest.

Thank you, both of you hyung. It really means a lot to me. Seokhoon felt someone tap him on the shoulder, when he turned around he was surprised to see Rona. It was only 8am. After he said his goodbyes to Jae Rim and Im Hwan, Rona went into his arms. She sat on his lap, he hugged her close. Why are you up? You should sleep in longer...

I think the cycle with Hyun Jae already stuck to me.

If you are still tired, rest more.

It is okay. If I am still sleepy I can always sleep while we are driving up to Prague. It will be fine. Rona kissed Seokhoon lightly on the lips but that soon turned to be a full blown make-out. It wasn't until someone cleared their throat did the couple separate themselves.

You know we don't need this kind of PDA so early in the morning. Seokhoon turned and saw Minhyeok and Jenny. Soon Seokkyung and Eunbyeol were up. With everyone either working or in school, all their body clocks were set for a morning routine. Rona blushed slightly before getting off Seokhoon's lap to help with breakfast. Jenny went over to help Rona. Minhyeok sat down at the dining table and smirked at Seokhoon.

What? Seokhoon saw the smirk and glared and Minhyeok.

Someone had a fun night?

Seokhoon knew that Minheyok was implying, he was aware that there was a high chance that both of them were quite loud last night but Seokhoon was not only thick skin but rather shameless when it came to this matter. (The opposite applies for Rona). He smiled back. Why yes, thank you for asking. Rona and I had a lot of fun. Minhyeok's smirk dropped, he never expected Seokhoon to be that thick skin, he decided not to pursue the matter because if he continued to tease and push, chances are Seokhoon would be more than willing to share some details that he never wants to know. Breakfast was soon served, they could have a slightly lazy morning before packing up. They were going to be heading to Prague. They would be spending about 2 days in Prague, then Seokhoon and Rona would return back to Vienna while the four would continue on their journey through the rest of Europe for another 2 weeks.

The drive was not going to be too long, so the gang took a more scenic route and it took them about twice the length to reach Prague. By the time they entered Prague it was almost 4pm.