171 | Conversations

Prague, Czech Republic

Seokhoon made reservations at this restaurant called Spices

Seokhoon made reservations at this restaurant called Spices. It was actually located in a hotel in Prague. He made a special arrangement so that they were dining in a private room, so they could talk and not be conscious of the crowd around them. Seokhoon and Rona several times during the trip had actually been recognised by fans. For the most part the fans were polite and simply asked for a signature or a picture. Seokhoon didn't want either of them to be bothered with this tonight, so a private dining space was perfect for everyone.

 Seokhoon didn't want either of them to be bothered with this tonight, so a private dining space was perfect for everyone

Everyone was dressed really smartly and elegantly, it was truly a fine dining experience

Everyone was dressed really smartly and elegantly, it was truly a fine dining experience. Seokhon had already informed the restaurant what they specifically needed. The private dining space was actually in an old wine cellar that had been converted into a private dining space in the restaurant. They were ushered in and the ambience was simple but cosy at the same time.

The restaurant was actually famous for its Asian dishes with a fine dining twist to them

The restaurant was actually famous for its Asian dishes with a fine dining twist to them. The gang didn't need to place their orders from Seokhoon and had already chosen a course menu. There were some restrictions especially about Rona's diet, she did have an inversion to lamb and seafood with a fishy smell, so the kitchen was made away from what couldn't be served to her. Sadly Rona couldn't have any alcohol with the meal, but the hotel served her a mocktail instead.

As the gang was making small conversations, the food was finally served. It was all together a 5 course meal, each dish was plated really beautifully. Seokkyung used this opportunity to study the plating of the food, the taste and everything. Seokkyung-ah, how long more do you have left of your studies?

Hmm about another year, but the last 6 months I would be doing an internship actually, for a year.

Have you found a place already?

I have several offers but I haven't settled on one yet. I am still undecided about whether to go for a restaurant style business or a food company. I am still thinking about it.

But will you stay in London?

Maybe not London itself but definitely Europe for now. The food scene here is more vibrant and I can get a lot more experience if I work somewhere international.

Eunbyeol, what about you?

I too have a year left of studies after that I have to do training and internship as well. It will be a long road still, I have to really learn on the job. But I am really looking forward to it.

Will you carry on in Australia?

No, I want to practice in Korea so I am seeking an internship and training in Korea instead. I will be back in about a year's time. Jenny and Minhyeok, how are the wedding preparations?

It is going alright. Our mothers have a lot of ideas of how they want the wedding to look. If we are not careful, they will plan the whole thing and we two wouldn't be able to decide anything.

Hahah, your mothers are just excited.

We definitely don't want  a huge wedding. We are actually thinking of having a small wedding. Very simple and after the ceremony, lunch is served. The thought of using the whole day for the wedding sounds really tiring.

It will definitely save us money if we go small, so we are definitely headed in that direction.

Small weddings are good, they are intimate. I love that idea.

Thanks Seokkyung. Remember you girls have to be back for my wedding.

I will be back in Korea already by the time your wedding is here.

Don't worry Jenny, I will make sure I take leave and come down! You definitely can count on me.

Seokhoon proceeded to tell the group about Rona and his decision. So you are moving back to Seoul for good?

Yeah, it is the best decision for our family. Where we live doesn't really affect our careers at this stage. When we first started out, it made sense to be in the thick of the classic world. But now, we have more or less established ourselves that the location of our base of operations doesn't really matter anymore. So moving back is something we two have decided.

So you will be moving back soon?

In about a month's time or so. Jae Rim and Im Hwan hyung have already begun to process for us. All we really need to do is move back and bring all the important things with us.

I think you will be coming back to a new house.

Huh?

Well with your extended family, I won't be surprised if either of your mothers decide to either renovate the house or give you a new place. Seokhoon couldn't deny that, he actually had plans on expanding their current living space in Seoul but he had a feeling their parents would beat them at this game.

Well the twins will take another 4 months to come so there isn't any rush to move into a fully renovated space. The gang continued to talk, food was served and eventually before they knew it dinner was over. Rona was really happy with not only the food but just the overall company. This was something they rarely got to do, especially since they were all living in different parts of the world, but now all being here in one shared space was something she wanted to treasure.

Once dinner ended, the gang decided to split up. Jenny and Minhyeok wanted to walk around and enjoy the romance of the night. Seokkyung and Eunbyeol decided to head on their merry way, they didn't want to get in between two couples and become lamp posts. Seokhoon and Rona slowly made their way back to the house. When Seokhoon laid his hand just above Rona's butt, she trembled. With the slightly cool summer night, she remembered her husband's dirty promise before they came for dinner. Now that was all she could think about. Seokhoon whispered low to her ears as they walked back. I can smell your desire, baby. Rona trembled and she turned to look at her husband, his eyes were dilated like a predator, she could smell the lust in the air.

She didn't care about her surroundings, she gripped his suit jacket and brought him down towards her. Their lips were just a couple of cm apart from each other, she could feel his warm breath hitting her. I want you, husband. I want you now. Rona nibbled his jaw, moving downwards to his neck and spent time kissing that Adam's apple as it bobbed up and down. Seokhoon growled and pushed Rona into an alleyway. He couldn't wait any longer. He had to touch her.