17 | Wedding Celebration

At about 1:30PM, the newly-wed couple departed from the wedding studio. There was some light lunch that was served right after the ceremony, giving guests a bit of refreshment, while the couple went around thanking everyone for coming. There were many photo taking sessions with the new couple and as the ceremony was about to finish, they were already exhausted.

Shimwoo Hotel, Seoul

After the ceremony was over, they headed to Shimwoo Hotel, where Suryeon had booked the Royal Suite for the couple

After the ceremony was over, they headed to Shimwoo Hotel, where Suryeon had booked the Royal Suite for the couple. This 353 square meters suite was big enough to not only house the couple but also more specifically their wedding team. After Rona got out of her wedding dress, she slept on the bed, Seokhoonn having removed his jacket and walked into the bedroom to see his wife sleeping. She must have been really exhausted. He helped tuck her in under the blanket before joining her for a quick nap.

Dinner is to start at about 6:30PM, Seokhoon and Rona took about an hour and a half nap before they had to get up and get ready for the dinner. At around 4:45 PM, Rona was pulled in to do her hair and makeup. Seokhoon knew that they would not have that much time to actually be eating dinner, so he ordered some food and made sure Rona ate while she was getting ready.

By 5:45 PM, Seokhoon and Rona were ready for the dinner, the couple was scheduled to have two outfits in total for tonight. They headed down to the ballroom first, they checked out the decorations as well as to take some photos in the ballroom while it was still empty. Once it was 6 PM, the guests were allowed to enter the ballroom. Keeping with the theme of winter and spring, the ballroom was decked out in beautiful roses, baby breaths and others, with a theme colour of white, champagne and beige throughout. Hanging from the ceiling were big beautiful chandeliers that transformed the ballroom into a classy and elegant setting.

The ballroom was filled with long tables for the guests to sit down and have their meal

The ballroom was filled with long tables for the guests to sit down and have their meal. Suryeon and Yoonhee were at the entrance of the ballroom welcoming guests as they arrived. The guests list for the dinner was slightly larger than the ceremony. Suryeon and Yoonhee used this opportunity to invite various business partners as well to celebrate their children's wedding. Even Yoonchul was also allowed to invite his clients and partners to the wedding as well. The wedding party (minus So Hyun and Seungho) entered the ballroom.