51 | Performances

12th July, London, United Kingdom

The rehearsals for Seokhoon and Rona went off with a hitch. The only problem was that Grace didn't seem to be aware that Seokhoon was trying to block her. Despite Jae Rim's best efforts, Grace always seems to invade Seokhoon's space. Seokhoon didn't want to say anything because he only just met Grace but as the days went by, he was starting to get annoyed. But before Seokhoon could finally react, the day of the concert had arrived. Seokhoon decided to ignore all and just focus on the task in front of him first. He will figure out about Grace later on.

12th July, Paris, France

Rona on the other hand was also busy preparing for her concert. After she had watched all the veterans performing during rehearsal, it was like a fire was lit underneath her. This was what she envisioned that she would eventually become, feeling inspired Rona really paid attention in rehearsals, talking to them and learning and gaining advice from them. When the day of the concert had arrived, Rona was beyond excited to perform and showcase her new and improved self.

Rona would be performing at the Philharmonie de Paris which offers a 2,400-seat auditorium with outstanding acoustics. It was an honour for someone who had only just debuted to be performing at the Philharmonie. Rona being one of more junior of the performers was going to be performing 3rd. Rona was in a beautiful off shoulder blue dress, with her hair styled into a sweet ponytail and diamond earrings that were given by Yoonhee for her wedding. Rona sent a quick text message to Seokhoon to let him know she was about to perform. Soon she was cued and Rona entered the stage.

 Soon she was cued and Rona entered the stage

12th July, London, United Kingdom

Seokhoon on the other hand was going to be performing at the Wigmore Hall in London. It was not the biggest of venues but it still could seat more than 500 people. It is widely regarded as one of the world's leading centres for chamber music, vocal music and more. Wigmore Hall is also seen as an essential port of call for many of the classical music world's leading stars.

*Chamber music is a form of classical music that is composed for a small group of instruments—traditionally a group that could fit in a palace chamber or a large room.

This time round Seokhoon was given a chance to perform a solo piece. It was rare to give such an opportunity to someone who had only just debuted. The concert organisers were impressed with Seokhoon's talent and knew that he had started to gain a large following. So to attract his fans and supporters, they decided to let Seokhoon perform one solo piece for the evening.

Seokhoon and Rona both had to stay till the very end to receive their curtain call

Seokhoon and Rona both had to stay till the very end to receive their curtain call. Seokhoon and Rona also used this opportunity to witness and learn from their seniors in the classical world. After Grace was finished, she saw Seokhoon waiting at the side looking towards the stage. She walked right up to him, and Seokhoon cringed at the smell of her perfume and took one big step back. How did I do Seokhoon?

*A curtain call (often known as a walkdown or a final bow) occurs at the end of a performance when one or more performers return to the stage to be recognized by the audience for the performance

Fine, you are definitely talented. With that said, Seokhoon walked away from her and went to join Jae Rim. Grace smirked, she knew that Seokhoon was purposely putting her distance but Grace had always gotten what she wanted. She had long noticed the talent that Seokhoon had and she knew he was going to be big in the future. Plus, he was handsome and rich (yes she knows his identity), this was perfect for her. Grace was not too bothered with the wedding ring around his finger, she had seen her fair share of even the best of marriages break apart. She didn't care if she was the cause, as long as she got him, why not.

Hyung, she is a problem.

I know, I have noticed. We are going to need to contact Alex

Alex Hyung? Why?

Just trust me Seokhoon, she is bad news. We need to be prepared and you need to tell Rona about her before anything else. Seokhoon sighed, he had hoped that Rona would never need to hear him utter her name but if Jae Rim is worried, Seokhoon better be prepared. The last thing Seokhoon wants is for there to be some misunderstanding between Rona and him. He needed to tell her soon.

12th July, Paris, France

Rona's night was finished, she decided to go for the after party and so Seokhoon's plan of telling her everything had to be put on hold. Rona was going to be travelling to Milan tomorrow so Seokhoon decided to wait until then to finally tell her. Rona really enjoyed herself overall but when she went back to her accommodation with Jae Hwan, she was overcome with loneliness. As much as she loved the fact that she was performing and meeting really talented people, it was not the same without Seokhoon. She wanted her husband to see her perform or even better, be performing with her. Rona's dream of being on stage singing never changed but she always imagined she would never be on the stage alone. She was determined even more so now, that she and Seokhoon needed to be a stronger duo. In fact, the King and & Queen of the classical world, was something Rona was determined to make a reality.