173 | Touch

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Prague, Czech Republic

Seokhoon princess carried Rona out of the hot tub and made his way to the bathroom counter

Seokhoon princess carried Rona out of the hot tub and made his way to the bathroom counter. He settled Rona onto the cold marble top and knelt down once more. Her legs were spread widely and Rona had to lean back to steady herself. Seokhoon once more took her into his mouth and licked up every single juice that was spewing out of her. Rona cursed and felt herself come once again. Rona had lost track of how many times Seokhoon had made her climax. She didn't want to complain but she wanted him to take her.

When Seokhoon stood up, Rona quickly hooked her legs around his waist, determined to not let him go. Yeobo, no more please. Seokhoon smirked and finally decided to grant her wish. No preparation was required, he angled his hips and shoved up in one smooth stroke all the way up. Rona groaned at the friction as Seokhoon slid right into her. It was just what she wanted. He hugged her waist, holding her close to him, she hooked her arms around his neck as he began to thrust upwards. Rona's breasts began to bounce as Seokhoon moved. With one arm secured behind Rona's back, the other hand moved forward and took one of her breasts into his hand.

He started to squeeze it into the rhythm of his hips, he pinched her nipple in between his fingers, Rona grunted and an electric pulse ran through her body. The pain was not painful but rather it was electrifying and it shot right down to her secret core. Looks like someone likes it when I play with her nipples. Seokhoon said in a magnetic and seductive voice, Rona looked up and saw deep into her husband's eyes, there was lust and love all mixed in one. Rona moaned a soft yes and Seokhoon switched hands, to play with the other nipple. Rona's mouth hung open, sounds of pleasure continued to rise from deep within her.

She could feel her climax soon arising and she gripped Seokhoon tight to her, hugging him tight, As her desire soon approached, she bit his shoulder to suppress the scream that was going to escape her mouth. Seokhoon growled loudly at shot deep inside of her. Their bodies were covered in a layer of sweat, the bathroom which had gone cold initially felt hot and humid. Rona lifted her head and started to kiss her husband's neck. She licked off the sweat and kissed his neck up to his earlobes, taking them into her mouth and slightly nibbling it. Seokhoon shivered in anticipation. Rona breathed out into his ear, moaning. I am not done yet husband. I want more. Seokhoon knew that Rona libido was intense but this was definitely another level. He grabbed her off the counter and carried her to their bedroom.

Rona feel onto the bed, the moonlight from their bedroom window shined in. Despite the layer of sweat covering her body, Rona still looked like a beautiful angel. Yet her expression definitely looked more of a tempter. Seokhoon wanted to torture Rona a little bit more so instead of coming back down to her. He walked away from her, Rona was a bit shocked by the action that she sat up and observed her husband. Seokhoon took a chair and sat it down, facing the bed. He was completely naked and Rona could see that hard long organ of his. Spread your legs baby. Lean back.

Rona knew that Seokhoon was about to ask her to do, she moved back so she was leaning on the headboard, she spread her legs wide, foot on the bed. She waited for his instructions, the air was thick of lust and passion. Touch yourself baby. Start from your breasts, I know your nipples are the most sensitive part of you, take them into your hands and play with them. Rona moaned as she heard and felt those dirty words, in a trance, her hands moved up to her breasts and kneaded them the same way Seokhoon would.

At the same time, Seokhoon moved his hands to his hard organ and slowly stroked himself as he watched his beautiful wife touch herself in front of him. Rona took her nipples in between her fingers and pinched it ever so slightly. Seokhoon growled when he saw small droplets of milk coming out of her breasts, he badly wanted to lick it up. Move one hand down to your core, open yourself up for me to see. So pink, so wet, so ready for me right? Rona nodded frantically, one of her hands left her breasts and moved down to her nether core. She opened her nether core up for her husband to see. Seokhoon growled even louder, he could see her juices leaking out of her. He wanted his mouth there, drinking up everything. Touch yourself baby.

Rona's hands moved around her nether core, she played with that hard sensitive bud of hers, imagining her fingers were Seokhoon's. Seokhoon, at the same time, began to stroke his organ even faster. Insert two fingers in, baby. I know you can do it. Rona pushed two fingers inside and started to move them. Seokhoon moved his hand faster. Come on, you know where to find that spot of yourself. Make sure you are hitting each other. Can you see mine, how it is spilling for you? Rona groaned as her fingers started to hit that secret spot, she could see Seokhoon's organ swell even more and the juices spilling out.

Come baby. Now.

A command and Rona was screaming her release, Seokhoon soon followed her and before she could recover, his hot body was covering hers once more. He thrust right in and Rona was overwhelmed. She had just come but Seokhoon's thrust was not helping the matter. She could feel her climax arising once again, this time it was much faster and much more intense. You prefer this don't you baby?

Yes! Seokhoon kept on thrust, hitting that spot deep inside Rona. He held her butt up, her body angled at a 45 degree angle, her head and shoulders resting on the bed. Seokhoon kept up his thrust and soon Rona's climax came like a rushing wind, Seokhoon followed her soon after.