73 | Time for Dessert

432 Park Avenue, New York

Today was 31st December, in a blink of an eye Seokhoon and Rona were going to be welcoming the new year once again

Today was 31st December, in a blink of an eye Seokhoon and Rona were going to be welcoming the new year once again. It was strange for Rona, she felt like they had only just arrived in the USA but now in about 5 months they would eventually be leaving New York. Today Rona wanted to celebrate New Years in a more quiet and less fancy manner. So she told Seokhoon that she would like to cook dinner and that they stay at home instead of going to an expensive restaurant or hotel to celebrate.

Seokhoon was more than happy to go along with Rona's wishes, sometimes one just wanted to stay at home in the quiet, rather than be in the middle of a bustling crowd. Rona wanted to make dinner special, so from about 4pm she was already in the kitchen. Seokhoon initially wanted to help but after ruining several vegetables he was eventually kicked out. So sadly Seokhoon was in charge of cleaning up the house while Rona cooked. Rona had more or less finished by 6pm, so she quickly went to wash up first while Seokhoon help to set the table.

At 7pm, they were both seated at the dining table. Seokhoon was amazed at the spread of food, it was not really the quantity but the quality of food in front of him. Rona had really been working hard practising her cooking skills and increasing her repertoire. I hope the food is to your liking.

Seokhoon could tell that Rona was nervous, he smiled and held her hand. Anything you cook, I am sure it would be lovely. Rona looked particularly beautiful today for some reason. Her hair was let down, with her makeup very lightly put on. The white cotton dress that Rona was wearing was really simple but it hugged Rona's figure so well that the curves of his wife's body were all out on display for him to see. Somehow the more he looked at her, the more he could feel his blood boiling. He had very much wanted to forget about dinner and have his way with her but he knew just how much effort Rona had put into her cooking.

So he behaved himself for now and concentrated on the food in front of him, however that didn't stop him from touching Rona's arms every now and then

So he behaved himself for now and concentrated on the food in front of him, however that didn't stop him from touching Rona's arms every now and then. Rona at first ignored his touches, thinking that after some time he would eventually stop, however, Seokhoon continued his touch and when she felt his hand on her leg, Rona started to tremble. Seokhoon didn't do anything else but leave his hand on her knee, as they approached the end of the dinner Rona felt Seokhoon's fingers beginning to trace her knee. Rona whimpered softly as she felt Seokhoon's hands move up her thigh and was headed towards her inner thigh area.

Seokhoon, we still have dessert.

What is for dessert?

Ice Cream from that favourite shop of yours.

Oh that sounds yummy. Alright let's eat that. With that Seokhoon removed his hand and proceeded to help Rona clear the table. Rona was both slightly disappointed but relieved that Seokhoon stopped his actions. After the table was cleared, Seokhoon just took the tub of ice cream. Seokhoon-ah, we should dish it out.

No need, we will eat it straight from the tub. Seokhoon placed the ice cream on the dining table and grabbed two spoons. Before Rona could react, Seokhoon had carried her over his shoulder and then placed her right on top of the dining table. Seokhoon? Without answering her question, Seokhoon stood in between her legs and began to kiss her. Rona moaned when she could feel his hardness touching her nether region. Seokhoon was hard for her, the kiss had already set the tone, Seokhoon wanted her and he was not going to wait another second without tasting her. Seokhoon tore his lips away from Rona, he uncapped the ice cream tub and pulled down Rona's dress. Her bra was exposed to the surrounding air and Rona squealed when she felt the coldness from the ice cream touch her skin.

Seokhoon then whispered in a low seductive voice. It's time for dessert, my dearest.

Note: WOW! Snap haha!