163 | Announcement

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Vienna

It had been a couple of weeks since Seokhoon and Rona were given the news that they were having twins

It had been a couple of weeks since Seokhoon and Rona were given the news that they were having twins. Due to the difference in the pregnancy, Rona was feeling more uncomfortable compared to when she was carrying Hyun Jae. It was only after about a week of bed rest did she start to feel better. Luckily, Rona was much better, able to walk around and not experience severe morning sickness.

Now that Rona was better, they decided it was a good time to inform their friends and family of the news. It was good timing because Seokkyung, Eunbyeol, Minhyeok and Jenny were in Vienna for their summer holiday. Seokhoon and Rona invited everyone over, they could already tell by Rona's round belly that she was pregnant.

Seokhoon and Rona told them that today they were going to announce it to the rest of their family and friends. Soon their family and friends (So Hyun and more) all dialled in.

Hello everyone!

Rona, Seokhoon. Oh wow everyone is there...

We called them over Omma. It would be easier to announce our news.

Seokhoon ah, we can see that Rona is pregnant you don't need to announce it anymore. Mari started to joke. Even though Seokhoon and Rona were not on social media but they still regularly updated their parents and friends. Everyone could tell with the recent pictures of Rona that she was definitely 100% pregnant.

Haha, yes ahjumma. We are pregnant. Everyone on the screen cheered.

But.. The moment Seokhoon said those words everyone stood still and not a single sound was made.

But what?! Stephanie couldn't contain her excitement anymore and interrupted the silence. Rona and Seokhoon looked at each other. We are having twins!

Everyone couldn't react to the news for a while until Seokkyung started to scream and came over to hug Rona. Soon the rest of them followed, hugging Seokhoon and Rona, while the rest of their family and friends started to clap and cheer on the screen.

Do you know the genders?!

Yes we do.

What what?! Yoo Jung exclaimed loudly.

Hahah. We are having twin girls. Seokkyung clapped so loudly. This is so exciting, can you imagine dressing them out. Everyone congratulated the couple. Seokhoon proceeded to tell them that Rona was going to take a break two months later. Her pregnancy this time round was a lot harder on her so they decided it was best that Rona took her break and just focus on her babies.

Will you two be coming back to Seoul again? Or have you decided to give birth in Vienna?

Well at first we were thinking of Vienna. But I think Rona would be more comfortable back in Seoul and we need someone to look after Hyun Jae. So we will be coming back when Rona is on her break. I will continue to work.

That is a good choice, Unnie and I are here, so we can help with Hyun Jae and take care of Rona whenever Seokhoon is away.

Thanks Omma, that is the plan.

They continued to talk more and catch up with their family and friends. So Hyun was actually going to be transferring to the Korea National Ballet company, with Seungho as well. As much as they enjoyed living in London, So Hyun wanted to be closer to family, so they decided it was time to move back and get married in Seoul instead. Stephanie, Ryo and George were going to continue to stay in their respective countries for now. They were doing well in their own careers and wanted to keep that momentum. Seokhoon and Rona were really happy for them, it was good to know that they were all doing well.

George was actually seeing someone quite seriously and so was Yoo Jung. Rona was really happy that Yoo Jung was seeing someone else, after all, she knew that the break up was not something that Yoo Jung had expected but she was sure she would find love somewhere else. Minhyeok and Jenny were also planning their marriage, although they were only going to marry two years later. After much probing by Rona, Eunbyeol finally confessed that there was someone that she was interested in, but she had not said anything yet.

Rona smiled and gave her some words of encouragement. I know it is scary to put yourself out there, but you won't know what will happen unless you try.

Yeah I know.. I will try. Rona smiled and patted her in encouragement.

Note: I know the title is repeated but forgive me, I am not good at making title.