48 | Schedules

Rona & Seokhoon's Place, Seoul

Rona and Seokhoon had arrived back from Greece 2 days ago, they spent most of the day sleeping and trying to adjust back to the time zone

Rona and Seokhoon had arrived back from Greece 2 days ago, they spent most of the day sleeping and trying to adjust back to the time zone. Their parents had come over to meet them, they told the couple not to cook anything. Yoonhee, Suryeon and Seokkyung brought over many dishes for the couple. The two of you must not have eaten much Korean food when you were on your honeymoon. So we decided to go full Korean for you two. Come, come eat.

Rona and Seokhoon's stomach started to grumble the moment they smelt the food. They truly had missed Korean food while they were honeymooning. Greece didn't have much Asian food, so Seokhoon and Rona had to settled for either local food or more European food like Italian and American food. Seokhoon and Rona ate up all the dishes, their stomach longed to have spicy food. After eating the food, Seokhoon and Rona were really satisfied. They thanked their parents and Seokkyung for a lovely meal.

The two of you must have really missed Asian food huh?

Yeah, we did. To be honest towards the end of our honeymoon, we two were getting tired of Greek food.

Today only Yoonhee, Suryeon and Seokkyung came to visit them. Yoonchul was busy with JohnBio and Eunbyeol was preparing for admission into Korea University. How are things between you and Appa?

It is really strange to hear you call him Appa, Rona-ah. But so far it has been good, Eunbyeol has been encouraging us to live together so, I am using this opportunity to renovate our places at Shimwoo Tower

So you are staying over at Eunbyeol's place for now?

Yes, since we are testing how this whole living together arrangement works.

Next day

Jae Rim and Im Hwan were both over to talk to Seokhoon and Rona about their schedule. They had kept them informed that they had received several offers but in order to not disturb them they didn't go into the details of each offer. Now that Seokhoon and Rona were officially back, they could now run through with them what offers they had received.

Both you and Rona received various offers, Jae Rim and I have looked through each of them and we are recommending two for you. Looking at your timeline in another 2 months you two would have to return to New York for your final year, so all your activities have to be conducted in the next month or two.

Here are the two concerts that we have picked, they will only be taking place next month which gives you both time to practice and adjust back.

Seokhoon and Rona looked at the papers that were presented in front of them. Seokhoon was rather impressed; both concerts were going to be taking place in London. One concert was a piano-only concert where various talented pianists from around the world would be performing, while the second was a Charity Concert to raise funds for children with cancer. Both were really high profile concerts which would give Seokhoon much needed publicity. The fact that he was invited in itself, is also an honour.

For Rona, she too had two concerts, one would be taking place in Paris while the other in Milan. She was invited for one concert where they were going to invite up and coming new classical singers, while the other was also a Charity Concerts to raise funds for a scholarship to give to children's art education. When Seokhoon looked at the dates for both Rona and his concerts, he realised that their dates were exactly the same. Both concerts were going to take place in the exact same week.

Wait, our concerts are in the same week.

Yes, that week is a popular week so both concerts will be during the weekend. For Rona's case, she would have to be in Paris for one week followed by Milan for the second week. While Seokhoon would be in London for two weeks.

That means Rona and I would be separated for two weeks? I won't be able to see her performance?

Yes, I am afraid that is the case.

Seokhoon was a bit upset by this, it would really be the first time Seokhoon and Rona are separated because of work. Rona knew that was upsetting him but looking at the concert's details and profile, these opportunities were not to be missed. Seokhoon, I understand your feelings but you have to admit that these are once in a lifetime opportunities. We can manage two weeks apart.

Even though he knew Rona made sense, still the idea of not being with Rona for 2 weeks was not something he was completely cool about. Despite Seokhoon's apprehension, Rona and Seokhoon both accepted the concert offers.

Note: I know, surprising for another chapter because why not...