3 | Dress up

432 Park Avenue, New York

Seokhoon and Rona were busy getting ready for today's dress fitting

Seokhoon and Rona were busy getting ready for today's dress fitting. They are heading to the Spina Bride studio, where Rona would be trying on various wedding gowns to decide what style she would like to wear. With the wedding photoshoot and wedding itself, Rona was probably going to be going through at least 5-6 different gowns. So she had to decide what style she would like to wear.

They decided to dress comfortably so it would be easy for Seokhoon and Rona to change in and out of their clothes for the fitting. At 10:30AM, they made their way down to the studio. Their friends were scheduled to arrive in the afternoon, for their fitting for the bridesmaids and bestman suits.

Spina Bride, New York

Spina Bride studio is a by-appointment-only boutique showcasing unique designer wedding gowns in a chic, brick-lined space. Their wedding planner team was already at the studio when they arrived. Good Morning Seokhoon and Rona. Are you guys ready to try on some lovely wedding gowns? Lav ushered Seokhoon and Rona into the studio and Rona slowly looked through the various dresses that were available.

 Are you guys ready to try on some lovely wedding gowns? Lav ushered Seokhoon and Rona into the studio and Rona slowly looked through the various dresses that were available

Based on our discussion yesterday, it was decided that for the wedding photoshoot, you would like several concepts. The first being a more formal, elegant wedding concept, followed by doing something much more traditional with Korean Hanbok. Next we have a more casual concept and lastly a fun concept with funny faces and a more relaxing atmosphere. So based on these concepts, plus three different outfits for the wedding day itself. I think we need to settle on about 5 different wedding gowns today. Don't worry if you don't like the specific style and would like to tailor. We already have a good relationship with another bridal studio in Seoul that can help with the specific details and all. So look through and maybe pick out the different styles just to try first.

Rona started to look through the various dresses. She was rather overwhelmed by how many different styles existed. Seokhoon-ah, what should I do? Rona needed some help. Seokhoon kissed her temple. Let's start simple, let's pick out several simple styles, this could work for either the dinner and the wedding photoshoot as well.