144 | My heart

*Warning: Content is mature, please be aware

Jeju Island, Korea

Seokhoon brought Rona back to the bedroom

Seokhoon brought Rona back to the bedroom. Seokhoon we are going to wet the bed. He didn't listen to reason, he fell onto the bed bringing Rona with him. Rona laughed and he kissed her cheek, slowly moving over to her earlobes, taking it between his lips and nibbling it. Rona started to moan as Seokhoon kissed that special spot just below her ears. I love you Rona, with all my heart. It sometimes scares me just how much I want you, need you all the time. Seokhoon whispered into her ear. Rona trembled at his words, she not only heard them but she felt them right into her very soul. She pulled Seokhoon to face her, looking deep into his eyes.

I love you too Seokhoon, more than I could ever imagine. I thought that perhaps my love for Hyun Jae would be more but no, I love you both equally. Seokhoon smiled. I love you both with ever fiber in my being. Seokhoon kissed Rona sweetly and romantically, but it didn't take long before the kiss turned intense and full of desire and need. Seokhoon please I need you more. Seokhoon was still inside Rona, she moaned as she felt him get bigger and harder. I am going to to keep making love to you my darling. Perhaps, we should make another child.

Rona trembled. Seokhoon started to laugh. Looks like someone likes that idea very much.

Maybe a bit later, Hyun Jae is still young.

You are right but I am going to have a lot of fun, trying. With that Seokhoon covered Rona's mouth again and was determine to take her as many times as possible.

Couple of hours later

Rona woke up and looked around, Seokhoon was nowhere to be seen. She looked at the time and was shocked that it was close to 5pm. She quickly got dressed and headed to find Hyun Jae. When she was entered the nursery, there Seokhoon was on the floor playing with Hyun Jae. He felt a presence and turned around. You have woken.

You didn't wake me?

Hah, I want to let you rest. There was nothing I couldn't handle. After all I did wear you out. Rona knelt onto the floor and Hyun Jae smiled and laughed at her. Rona looked over at Seokhoon who took her into his arms, she was sitting on him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they looked at Hyun Jae playing with his toys. Are you sore? Seokhoon softly whispered, Rona blushed and nodded her head. You definitely went a bit hard.

Are you hurt?

No nothing like that. It is sore in a good manner.

Then I won't apologise for that. Seokhoon kissed Rona on the mouth. Rona thought back to their activities in the room, Seokhoon saw through on his words, he definitely kept Rona busy throughout whatever remaining time they had before Hyun Jae needed them again. He made her come several times before he finally took her all over again. As he took her, he continued to whispered a mixture of words of love and dirty words, just based on Seokhoons' voice and words, Rona came all over again so many times. By the time Seokhoon and her were kneeling on the bed, standing straight. Her breasts in his hands as he took her from behind. Rona's head was spinning and completely overloaded with all the sensations he was making her feel. Finally, when they were done, Rona fell into a deep sleep.

You are unstoppable at times you know. Rona whispered against Seokhoon's lips. That will never change my darling. Seokhoon kissed her nose, they both looked down to see Hyun Jae crawling up, demanding their attention. Seokhoon scooped his son up and the three of them shared a big family hug on the floor. Life was good, Rona thought. She knew that as long as Seokhoon was beside her, she need not fear about anything.

Note: Indeed Seokhon is unstoppable haha!