57 | Crisis

432 Park Avenue, New York

Seokhoon and Rona had returned from London about a week ago

Seokhoon and Rona had returned from London about a week ago. After that surprise visit by Rona, the two stay on in London for another 2 days before flying back. This week, they were going to be heading back to Juilliard. Their 3rd and final year had begun. Seokhoon had yet to tell Rona about Grace, he decided he would tell her everything only until Alex had finished his investigation.

Seokhoon was in his study room when Jae Rim came to give him an update. Alex had finished his investigation into Grace. Wait, don't tell me yet. Let's invite Rona and Jae Hwan hyung to the meeting as well. Rona and Jae Hwan were out in the living room, Seokhoon and Jae Rim joined them on the sofa. Rona looked at Seokhoon's expression and could tell something was clearly upsetting him but before she could ask what was wrong. Seokhoon spoke first. I won't say anything yet, I will let Jae Rim Hyung take the floor first.

Jae Rim stood up and on the other side of the sofa, Seokhoon was nervous he hooked his arm around Rona's waist as they rested on the sofa, waiting for Jae Rim to begin.

This is the investigation that Alex Hyung has conducted. Grace Lim, she is a Chinese American. She was born in Los Angeles, currently 27 years old. Jae Rim continued to first read Grace's profile. She comes from a well to do family, and entered a really good music high school and went onto study at California Institute of the Arts; music major. Due to her talent, Grace easily caught the eyes of her Professors and by her 1st year she was already participating in international competitions. Similar to Seokhoon and Rona, Grace made a big splash in the media when she won the Dublin International Piano Competition. Ever since then, she made her debut when she was in her final year of University and since then has been dubbed in the media as the darling of the classical piano world.

On paper like what Edwin, Raph and Hye Rim said, Grace was practically perfect. Now here is the kicker, like what we were previously told. Grace's personal life is a complete mess, it seems that as early as when she was in University she was known as a femme fatale. She dated around a lot, and mostly married men. Not only that, she never was really 'caught' so to speak for the affairs. Based on Alex Hyung's investigation, Grace held a lot of secrets - in a sense that she holds a lot of blackmail materials about her affairs. I guess, like what we were told, they are pressured to keep mum about anything pertaining to her.

Rona was shocked as this was revealed to her, never would she have guessed that such scandals and deceit was floating around. Jae Rim continued. Alex Hyung did most of the leg work, it seems he has gained materials about Grace that I believe could destroy her career.

What do you mean Hyung?

I have not yet looked at the materials - but Alex Hyung gave a summary. I think you better look at it yourself - the note. Jae Rim handed Seokhoon and Rona a letter from Alex. In the letter it details what is some of the information that was found out about Grace. When Seokhoon read it, he cringed, Rona's face pale. Jae Hwan finally got a look at the note and his expression hardened.

Let me take a look at it, you two don't need to. But this evidence, it truly is damaging. What do you want to do with it?

Seokhoon thought long and hard, he sees no reason right now to release it after all, she had not done anything to him yet. Perhaps it would be wise to just hold onto the material in case of an emergency. So it was decided that for now, they are to keep these materials aside.

The Next Day

Seokhoon and Rona were having their breakfast, they were going to be heading to school right after they finished their meal, when Jae Rim and In Hwan stormed into the condo. Seokhoon and Rona were surprised but clearly they came because something happened.

What is it?

Jae Rim took out a print out of a newspaper article (a gossip one). The headline read, "Married Classical Pianist caught in affair." The subtext wrote "Interview with the other woman. 'He came onto me I couldn't refuse' Right there in the middle of the article were two images, one of a shot of a woman (from the back), clearly the shot also showed the male but from that angle, it looked like they were kissing. The next shot was of Seokhoon holding Grace's wrist, his expression was angry and it looked like as per the article claims, he was forcing himself on Grace.

Rona saw the article and reached out to hold Seokhoon's hand. He gripped her so tight that she feared the blood flow would be cut. Seokhoon was stunned for a minute, so Rona took action. Prepare responses against it first. Don't use anything of what we gathered, we need to put out our version first.