120 | Feel

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Vienna

Seokhoon carried Rona into their bedroom and laid her down on the bed

Seokhoon carried Rona into their bedroom and laid her down on the bed. He went to the bathroom and got a towel so he could wipe both of them down. The weather was slowly getting colder and he was worried that Rona would catch a cold. Rona sat up on the bed waiting for Seokhoon to return. He came back with a towel and helped to wipe off the sweat from his wife's body. Rona smiled at the gesture, Seokhoon always put her needs ahead of his and this was one of the ways Seokhoon constantly showed her that he loved her.

After Seokhoon was finished with wiping them both dry and clean, he made sure that the heater of the room was switched on before he returned back to his wife. Rona got up as Seokhoon approached, her arms went around his neck as their lips met. Seokhoon hugged Rona close to him, his hand over her belly - almost protecting and touching their precious child. Their tongues dance against each other and Rona soon felt the fire that was burning increased in intensity. She wanted her husband all over again. She tried to pull her husband down towards the bed but he resisted. She looked at him with questions, and Seokhoon laughed at the cute expression on her face. He lightly pecked her nose before he got into bed. He leaned against the headboard, bringing Rona to straddle his hips.

Rona hugged her husband close, her arms tight around her neck. Seokhoon moaned into the kiss as he felt the softness of her breasts touching his chest. He hugged her waist and brought her even closer to him. They both moaned when Seokhoon's hard organ touched Rona's nether region. Rona lifted her hips slightly, his hard organ was now sliding across her nether folds. She began to move her hips, coating his hard organ with her desire that was dripping out of her. Seokhoon held her hips tight, moving her hips feeling those soft nether lips and her desire. Her hips moved faster as their tongues wrestled even harder against each other. Seokhoon tore his lips away from her lips and moved down, kissing her ears and neck. Rona arched her back and closed her eyes as she felt Seokhoon's lips. She moaned even louder when she felt Seokhoon flick her hard bud and his mouth covered her nipple. She held his head tight as she was attacked from all sides.

Her hips moved faster, his fingers followed the pace and soon Rona groaned as her climax came. She arched her back, Seokhoon continued to kiss and suck her nipples. Rona looked down, meeting Seokhoon's eyes as he stared at her. While continuing to maintain eye contact, Seokhoon held one of her breasts in his hand and licked her nipple. Rona bit her lips and moaned, that sight was just so sexy and erotic. She trembled with pleasure as Seokhoon moved to the other breasts, he never broke eye contact. Rona licked her lips and reached down to stroke his hard organ. It was slick and smooth, coated from her desires. He moaned and growled as he continued to play with her breasts. Rona used her strength as best as she could to push her husband off her breasts and made him lean back against the headboard.

Taking cues from Rona's wants, Seokhoon released her breasts and leaned back watching his wife. What are you going to do now baby?

What do you want me to do?

Come, take me into you. I want to watch as you sink down on my hard organ. 

Rona looked at her husband and slowly eased her hips downwards, she held his hard organ steady taking him into her. Seokhoon stared as he witnessed them joining. Rona blushed from head to toe, she felt so exposed, Seokhoon was looking right into her soul as she sank down on him. They both moaned in unison as Rona sat down fully on her husband. Rona's eyes were glazed with lust and desire, she began to move her hips, rocking back and forth. Seokhoon leaned back and caressed her skin as he watched her ride him. Rona shivered, those light soft touches were doing wonders to her sensation.

She picked up the speed and started to bounce up and down, Seokhoon's fingers moving to her sensitive bub, flicking and playing with them as Rona rode him. Touch your breasts baby. Rona's head moved towards her breasts and kneaded and squeezed it. She took both her nipples and pinched them, Seokhoon grunted as he felt Rona tighten even more inside. Come baby, make yourself come. Let me feel you. Rona increased her speed, she moaned even louder when she felt Seokhoon touch that secret spot deep inside of her. Seokhoon watched his wife, she was so gorgeous, her lips were red, her cheeks were a light pink and her body was absolutely delectable. Even though Rona felt uneasy about her changing body shape, Seokhoon adored it.

He bent down and replaced one of Rona's fingers with his mouth. He licked her nipples and increased the rhythm of his fingers over her hard bub. Rona arched her back upwards and screamed as her climax came hard. Seokhoon pushed Rona and she fell down to the bed, he lifted one of her legs up, placing it over his shoulder, while the other rested flat on the bed. Rona continued to play with her breasts as Seokhoon went hard. His thrust increased in pace and intensity, Rona gripped the bed sheet and moaned loudly. Seokhoon-ah, more please. Harder. Faster.

Seokhoon heard his wife's plea and his hips moved even faster. He made sure to keep hitting that spot that he knew Rona would love. Seokhoon grunted as he shot his load into Rona. Rona moaned with pleasure as Seokhoon emptied himself completely into her. Seokhoon fell to the bed, lying just beside Rona, facing her. He held her close. Are you okay?

Rona nodded. More than okay, that was amazing, baby. Seokhoon lifted Rona's head and looked deep into her eyes. He kissed her softly and Rona hooked her arm around his neck, bringing him even closer to her. The two spend the next couple of minutes making out on the bed, kissing the day away. Come, let's get you all warmed up. Seokhoon left the comfort of their bed to make a nice warm bath for the two of them. By the time Seokhoon came back, Rona was almost half asleep. He lifted her up gently and brought her into their bathroom, slowly dipping her down into the warm water. Rona stirred awake as she felt her entire body begin to warm up. She looked up and saw that Seokhoon was cradling her close to his chest. Seokhoon washed Rona carefully and gently, Rona would occasionally kiss her husband as the two of them just spent time in each other's presence.

Do you feel my love for you?

Rona nodded. I do, thank you baby for today.

Rona I don't love you for your body or your looks. Of course those are a bonus but I love you because of who you are. You are my light, my guiding star, my wife and my future. Rona's eyes slowly started to tear as she heard those words. Whatever insecurities that Rona felt was completely washed away. Thank you Seokhoon, I heard you. I feel you. I love you.

I love you too baby. Forever and ever.

Note: Are my mature chapters too long? Haha, oh well, hope you enjoy it. We are moving along...