95 | Don't Stop

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Vienna

When Seokhoon had finished his phone conversation with Jae Rim, the sun was already beginning to set

When Seokhoon had finished his phone conversation with Jae Rim, the sun was already beginning to set. Seokhoon sniffed the house and there was a whiff of deliciousness coming from the kitchen. As he followed his nose and headed towards the dining room, he was met with a good spread of food all set on the dining table. When he looked towards the kitchen it was completely clean already and void of people. He looked around and wondered where Peter went or even his wife.

Sit down husband. Seokhoon heard his wife's words from behind him. He turned around and saw her standing there in a tight silk pink dress. Rona looked gorgeous, her makeup was slightly thicker with her lips painted dark red and her eyes were striking. She looked sexy, Seokhoon felt shivers go down his spine. He wanted to walk to her but Rona indicated Seokhoon to sit down. Like a well behaved puppy, he sat down on the chair, while Rona went across to the other side of the dining table and sat opposite her husband. Seokhoon gulped as he saw his wife slip down to sit on the chair. Her hair swung with her movement to reveal her wonderful fair skin.

Rona could see her husband's reaction but decided to ignore it, she said grace and then began to eat

Rona could see her husband's reaction but decided to ignore it, she said grace and then began to eat. All throughout the meal, Rona made sure to maintain eye contact with her husband as she ate. There was something hanging in the air, the sensual nature of the meal was so strong that Seokhoon wanted to get up off his seat and pull his wife into his arms. When he tried to move, Rona stared at her husband into submission. Seokhoon sat back down and tried his best to concentrate on finishing his meal. After a lovely dinner, Seokhoon was tasked with clearing the table. After he had finished his chore, he went to find his wife only to find her sitting at the living room sofa, there were candles lit up on the coffee table and a glass of white wine had been poured out for both of them. Rona patted to the sofa and Seokhoon walked over in a trance.

Rona felt the sofa dip as her husband sat close to her, she wordlessly handed a glass of white wine to her husband and cheers. As she drank the wine, she could feel her husband's eyes on her. She quietly drank the wine and only turned when she felt a hand on her knee. She turned and saw that Seokhoon had already drained the wine and was now looking at her with lust and need in his eyes. She slowly drank finish the wine, only when she was finish did she finally turn fully to face him. The air was really quiet and intense. Seokhoon was waiting patiently, even though he wanted to immediately take her into his arms he was waiting for Rona to make the first move.

Rona then swung her legs over, straddling her husband. She hovered above his hips as she pushed him to lean back on the sofa. Seokhoon looked up as Rona lowered her head, her lips were just a breath away from Seokhoon. Seokhoon continued to stare at his wife, the air was so tense that a pin drop could be heard. Right there, Rona sealed her lips over Seokhoon and the kiss started off intense. Their lips moved roughly against each other as they each sought to keep their lips against each other. Seokhoon's arms circle around Rona's waist and bring her even closer to him. Rona swung her other leg and sat down on Seokhoon's lap, Seokhoon continued to kiss Rona as his hands moved up Rona's legs. Rona shivered as Seokhoon caressed up and down her legs.

Rona's arm went around Seokhoon's neck and she edged even closer to feel him on her. Rona moaned into the kiss when she felt his fingers touch her core. She began to shiver uncontrollably. Seokhoon whispered against her lips. Do you want me to stop?

No, don't stop. Please. I need you. Seokhoon sealed his lips again over Rona and stood up from the sofa carrying her. He walked towards the bedroom and laid Rona on the bed. He quickly removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt before he covered his wife with his body.