114 | Friends

Seokhoon and Rona's holiday time flew by and soon they were heading back to Vienna. It was a much needed time away from work, where nothing else mattered but the two of them. Seokhoon loved how at all hours of the day, Rona was beside him and they spent most of their time making love. Rona loved just how intense Seokhoon could be as a lover/husband. It always made her feel powerful and desired. By the end of the holiday, Rona had lost count just how many times they had made love to each other. At different times of day, whether they were outside or at their rental place, Seokhoon never failed to kiss Rona or even a simple touch to set her on fire.

But now their mini-honeymoon was over and it was back to the realities of life. Apart from the concert, Seokhoon and Rona were also preparing the release of the news that they were pregnant. First they had to inform their family and friends first back in Seoul and New York. So Hyun and the rest were in their final semester of their final year. Soon they would also be graduating and entering the world of a working adult. Rona informed Seokhoon that So Hyun had actually received many offers from various ballet companies already. So Hyun was the star of the 4th year Dance cohort so it was only natural that many companies wanted her.

Has So Hyun decided?

It seems she has.

Where?

I think she is in between New York and London. Both are the top ballet companies in the world, I think either one would be a fantastic fit but I feel she is hesitating a little.

Why so? Ah, because of Seungho? I wouldn't worry too much about that though.

Huh? Rona was confused, why shouldn't So Hyun be worried. If she chose to go to London but Seungho chose to remain in New York or go elsewhere, their relationship would become a long distance one and such a relationship comes with its own difficulties. Seokhoon smiled, Rona knew that he knew something that she clearly didn't. What what?

Seungho is planning on proposing to her just before graduation. He says he will propose in another month or so.

WHAT?! HE IS?! Rona was so excited, she jumped up and down and Seokhoon got up to hold her steady, staring at her stomach. Oh right, sorry. She sat back down on the sofa and smiled happily. She was so happy that Seungho was making that commitment. You can't say anything to So Hyun alright?

Yeah, I understand.

So you see, there is nothing to worry about. Seungho already told me his intention is to go wherever So Hyun goes. Seungho is a talented pianist but...

But?

He doesn't have any intention to become a professional as his career.

What? Then what is he going to do?

Relax baby. Seungho is actually someone who has huge talents in business, one of the best that I have ever met. He never said anything but actually he has been managing or helping to manage actually his father's architecture firm over the past 1 year.

Oh, he is that talented?

Yeah he is, don't worry too much about his future. He would easily be able to land a good corporate job anyway in the world.

Hmm, looks like a few of our friends won't be continuing their arts.

Really? Apart from Seungho, who else?

Stephanie isn't. Well I always knew she was not going to pursue a professional singing career. She loves singing but she also equally loves fashion and styling.

So means, she is going with her mother?

Nope, but with her talent she has already gotten a place in a fashion label.

Oh, I am happy for her, that's good. Yoo Jung is continuing?

Yeah it seems so, along with Jong Hyeop.

I understand that he got into a music company in Korea?

Yeah, so Yoo Jung plans to go back to Seoul also. She says now that she has lived overseas for awhile, she actually wants to go back home. What about George?

He definitely will continue, but he told me he doesn't plan to pursue the classic route, rather he wants to do something more jazz related. So he will probably go down that path. Ryo, like So Hyun, has been getting a lot of offers. The last time I spoke to him, it seems he was more or less settled on Berlin.

Oh that would be fairly near us. We can visit him when the time comes.

Of course. Their friends were moving onto their next stage of life, even though not all of them are choosing to pursue what they studied in. The very fact is that they were happy with their decisions, Rona and Seokhoon were more than happy about this fact. They were looking through the photos they had taken during their mini holiday and finally decided on the few that would be shared with the public when they announce next month. For now they needed to announce it to their family. They had to try to get everyone on the same call so they didn't have to keep repeating the news over and over again. Rona left Seokhoon to make all the necessary arrangements.