45 | Wine & Dine

Rhodes, Greece

After Seokhoon took Rona one more time after they had arrived back in their suite, they napped for a while before getting ready for dinner. They were going to have a nice romantic dinner at the hotel restaurant. Seokhoon had made reservations at 7pm for both of them. After they changed into their more formal summer outfits, Seokhoon and Rona headed to Pentapolis Restaurant.

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were shown to their table

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were shown to their table. After they had placed their order, Seokhoon and Rona were talking about their family back in Seoul. So Seokkyung is going to London next month?

Yeah it seems Omma has worked everything out already. It is amazing Seokkyung going off to University.

Yeah, considering what happened, it is good though that she found her passion and is actually going to one of the best places to get it. So eomeonim is going to fly to London with her?

Yeah it seems Omma wants to be with her for at least the first month, making sure she settles in and adjusts well. I feel Seokkyung has shown her independence in recent months but I think Omma is just worried since this is really the first time Seokkyung is on her own, so Omma just wants to be there for her.

That is good, it will help make the transition for her more bearable. I had you when we arrived in New York. Seems Eunbyeol has gotten into her chosen University.

What University did she get into?

She got into Korea University, the school of psychology. It seems she has decided to really pursue being an art therapist.

That would mean she needs to study until at least a Masters.

Yeah I think that would be what her plans are.

Well, if she is serious about her passion, she will work hard for sure. How is Abeonim and Eomeonim doing?

According to Eunbyeol, things are going great. It seems they are having more family dinners together and they are considering whether to move in together. Especially, since now that I am married, Omma is technically alone, it would be good for her to have some company. There is more than enough room in Shimwoo Tower for all three of them.

Moving fast huh?

More like slow, had it not been because they were worried about Eunbyeol and me, they would have gotten together much earlier.

What about Seojin?

I have not asked Eunbyeol, I don't know if this is something she wants to share. What Omma told me the last time was that Eunbyeol had not seen her mother since she turned herself in but Appa seems to inform her every now and then what is going on with Eunbyeol.

Well she seems to have repented, she was sentenced to life right?

Yeah but there could be a chance that her sentence would be reduced citing good behaviour and she shows repentance. The food was served and the conversation came to a closure. Even though Cheo Seojin was cruel, at the end of the day she had turned herself in. Unlike Joo Dante who never admitted his mistakes till the very end, Seojin did show that she was still human. To Rona, if she can repent and make up for her sins, Eunbyeol deserves to have her mother around. After they finished dinner, they decided to have a nice walk along the beach.

They headed back to their suite and Seokhoon turned on a playlist and pulled Rona towards the balcony. Under the quiet night sky Seokhoon pulled Rona and they began dancing slowly in each other's arms. Rona smiled and looked into Seokhoon's eyes as they enjoyed the music and the surrounding scenery. Seokhoon went to open up a bottle of wine and they sat on the sofa, drinking wine and continued to listen to the music.

I love this. Seokhoon turned to Rona and kissed her lightly on the forehead. Rona, regardless of the future. I promise you that every day we will have these moments, even if they are small, I love you. Rona looked up and kissed Seokhoon on the lips. I will do the same Seokhoon, our marriage works both ways. Seokhoon smiled and Rona cuddled him. This is what she had envisioned their lives to be, that regardless of everything they will always have each other. Marriage was not one person's duties but both, like what they promised at their wedding. They both promised to work hard in their marriage.

The night was getting darker as the music continued to play. Seokhoon and Rona were on the sofa drinking the last of their wine. The smooth jazz music lured the couple to sleep, Rona placed a soft kiss on his cheek. He turned his head to capture Rona's lips, his lips moved down to her neck and he took her earlobe into his mouth and nibbled. Rona was slowly being turned on as Seokhoon played with her skin. Seokhoon carried Rona towards the room as they ended the night in each other's arms.

Note: Thank you to those who wished my Happy Birthday! I really appreciate the simple thought..