63 | San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Seokhoon and Rona ended their concerts well, both performances were well received and loved by not just the general public but critics as well

Seokhoon and Rona ended their concerts well, both performances were well received and loved by not just the general public but critics as well. Like what Clark had said, Seokhoon and Rona were dubbed the next big thing in the classic music world. But for now, Seokhoon and Rona wanted to relax. With everything that had happened over the past 4 months, the couple wanted a break away from school, their careers - they just wanted to really focus on themselves and also spend some good quality time with their friends.

Even though they saw their friends on campus and also made time to spend time with them, each of them were also busy with their own things. The only person who wouldn't be joining them is Jong Hyeop. He was a 4th year student and this was his final year, despite the holidays he was busy preparing different audition tapes; applying for music residency, so he had to miss out on the road trip. Other than that, everyone else was excited to attend. Seeing how there were a total of 8 people. They decided to rent two cars and everyone would take turns to drive.

Rona was really excited for the road trip, she had never really done anything like this before so she was excited to spend time with Seokhoon and their friends. Their road trip was going to be taking place over Christmas, so they would be celebrating with their friends for the first time (the actual date). The couple were all packed, they had said goodbye to their managers the night before and were now waiting for their friends to arrive in San Francisco. The road trip's end point was going to be Yosemite National park.

First they were going to spend some time with their friends in San Francisco itself first before making their way to Yosemite National Park. All together the road trip would take about a week to finish. The gang wanted a more leisure-like road trip. They would first be spending about 2 days in San Francisco. Seokhoon and Rona had already rented a house while they were staying 2 weeks prior. The house had over 4 bedrooms, spacious enough for all 8 people to stay in. Their friends met them at the house after they landed.

So all together there are 4 bedrooms, I guess Seokhoon and Rona would be in one room, Steph and Yoo Jung in another and

Everyone turned towards Seungho and So Hyun. So Hyun blushed and looked away, even though their relationship had been getting better. Both parties had already met each other's parents but physically So Hyun was a lot more cautious and Seungho had chosen not to push too much. Seungho wanted to stay in the same room as So Hyun. He had hopes that now that both were finally free from school and competition that intimacy wise they would draw closer to each other, but Seungho didn't want to be a pushy boyfriend.