99 | Miss me huh?

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Vienna, Austria

Rona was back in Vienna after her first solo tour

Rona was back in Vienna after her first solo tour. The media had reported her tour was a huge success with a good turnout of audience. Everyone was awestruck by not only Rona's beauty but also the standard which she upheld herself by. Every concert that she performed she was technically perfect and her voice was just beautiful. The media had already begun to dub her as the next Prima Donna. Rona was slowly on her way to stardom. But with the concert now over, Rona was taking a much needed break. After Seokhoon finished his tour, the couple would be taking a quick break of about 2 weeks together.

Rona was in the kitchen cooking, Seokhoon was set to arrive back from the States in about 2 hours - just in time for dinner. Rona wanted to welcome him home with a nice warm meal. Being on the road was tough, not only were the couple separated but they moved from place to place eating hotel food. She knew, like her, Seokhoon was craving a nice Korean home meal. Rona was busy for most of the afternoon. In the morning, she went to the market to get some fresh meat and vegetables, in the afternoon she spent most of the time making sure she prepared a good meal.

With the side dishes that were sent by her mother and mother-in-law, Rona was really satisfied with the meal that she had prepared. Once most of the dishes were finished, she went to get ready to welcome her husband. She knew that there was a high chance that Seokhoon would jump her the moment he entered the house. She was more than happy to give Seokhoon what he wanted..

At 5pm, the front gate opened, Rona was waiting near the front door and saw Seokhoon's car entering the compound

At 5pm, the front gate opened, Rona was waiting near the front door and saw Seokhoon's car entering the compound. Seokhoon had driven his manager home before heading back to his own home first. Seokhoon unloaded his luggage and Rona opened the door. Seokhoon saw his wife that he had missed for 3 weeks standing at the entrance. He quickly brought his luggage over to the front door. Rona quickly closed the door because of the cold autumn wind, when she turned around she was slammed into the front door by something warm and hard. Seokhoon slammed Rona into the door and lifted her up.

Before Rona could even make a sound, Seokhoon already sealed her mouth with his. Rona was carried and her legs hooked around Seokhoon's waist. He wasted no time, he quickly peeled off Rona's top, Rona heard a rip sound. Seokhoon had torn her underwear off her and unzipped his pants. He didn't bother to take his pants off completely. He just pulled out his hard organ and without any further preparation he shoved upwards. Rona groaned at the rough entrance but she was so ready for him. Did I hurt you? Seokhoon tried to control his desire for her but his instinct got the better of him.

No no, I am okay. Now Seokhoon. Don't make me wait. 

Seokhoon grunted in reply and his hips started to move fast. He had one of his arms holding the door to steady himself while the other was playing very lightly with her sensitive bud. Rona's legs around his waist tightened and she hugged him tighter to her as his hips increased their pace. The mix sounds of Seokhoon and Rona's breathing with the banging of the door echoed throughout the corridor. Rona pulled Seokhoon over her mouth and their tongues moved against each other as the intensity of their lovemaking increased. Rona moaned into the kiss as she felt her release come, Seokhoon grunted and moaned as he felt Rona tighten. He continued to move in and out of her until he finally released 3 weeks worth of wanting her inside of her. Seokhoon leaned against the front door as he slowly tried to recover.

You must have missed me a lot?

Hahah, not a lot. Insanely a lot. I have already requested Jae Rim to ideally not separate us for that long ever.

Haha. I like that idea. Right then Seokhoon's stomach began to growl. Looks like someone is hungry.

I am, well you baby worked me up into an appetite. But apart from that, I have missed good old home cooked food.

Well bring your stomach, I have a feast prepared for you.

Didn't I already have the feast?

After you eat, you can have me for the rest of the night.

You are such a tempter. But I will never deny that offer.

Note: I made some good progress on my writing, so I am here posting another chapter!

Cough please leave me.... :(