69 | Hot Christmas

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Cabin, Yosemite National Park, USA

Seokhoon and Rona were cuddling on the bed. I am sorry about just now, in my daze I made a mistake.

It's okay Seokhoon-ah. Just one time may not cause anything. Based on my cycle I shouldn't be ovulating so we are okay, we are safe.

I know, I really want a child with you but right now just thinking about what is ahead for us. I don;t think now is the best time.

I know Seokhoon, I want a child with you too but yeah we should want until after we have graduated and also to move eventually. Being pregnant now isn't the best timing.

If anything happens you let me know okay Rona?

I will. Rona hugged Seokhoon close and they slowly fell asleep.

Christmas Day

It was Christmas morning and the gang decided to go and do another round of hiking in the National Park. They decided to visit the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias which took about an hour round trip and then to the Mirror Lake which took 2-3 hours. After a good late breakfast, the group headed off, overall the hike would take about 4 hours in total.

During the hike, the girls fell back and started to talk to So Hyun, after all yesterday was supposed to be a special night for So Hyun and Seungho.

So how did it go?

So Hyun was a bit hesitant about how much to say but she decided to be as honest as possible. It went well, he was a bit surprised at my initiative.

Hehe, even though he would be surprised I am sure he would be very happy.

Yes he was, he was very gentle and it was lovely. I am really happy. Rona squealed and hugged So Hyun. It was not necessary for one to have sex right away but she knew that sex can be a very good way to connect intimately. So she was really happy that So Hyun decided to make that step when she was comfortable with it. It was great joy to see how Seungho and So Hyun's relationship had really advanced and gotten stronger over the months. The gang was more used to hiking around the area so they were able to get a lot done for a much shorter amount of time. By the time they finished their hike it was around 2pm. They decided to each take a break and reconvene at around 5pm.

There is a hot tub at the main cabin on the second floor, shall we use it?

That sounds like a cool idea.

Ok I will check if anyone is going to be using it. Luckily no one had any plans on using the hot tub so Seokhoon and Rona decided to use the hot tub today. They brought their change of clothes to the main cabin and changed there. Seokhoon made sure Rona was wearing her bathrobe tight when they stepped out onto the deck. The air was cold but once they dipped into the hot water their body instantly heated up. Seokhoon brought a glass of white wine as well in case they wanted to have a cup of wine.

They spent several minutes getting used to the warm temperature of the water as it warmed up their bodies

They spent several minutes getting used to the warm temperature of the water as it warmed up their bodies. Seokhoon hooked Rona's waist and brought her over to him. She was in his arms, her legs over his lap. Seokhoon made sure to keep their body 2/3 in the hot water, so that they wouldn't catch a cold. He handed a glass of wine to Rona and she took a tiny sip before turning the glass to Seokhoon to let him drink. They shared a glass of wine, the wine and the water warmed their body up. Watching the snowfall in front of them and their bodies all warmed up. Rona and Seokhoon turned and looked at each other, and like magnets attracted to each other their lips sought each other.

Seokhoon hugged Rona close, one hand holding the glass of wine while the other holding Rona's waist tight. Seokhoon released Rona's mouth and shared another sip of wine between them. Seokhoon's hand untied Rona's bikini top and it fell open. Her breasts were fully exposed to Seokhoon and the cold winter air. Seokhoon pulled away and poured cold white wine over her breasts.

Seokhoon! He smirked and without explaining he covered Rona's breasts with his mouth and started to lick up and drink the wine over her body. Seokhoon sucked her nipples with such pressure that Rona started to moan loudly. Her arms hooked around his neck as Seokhoon continued to kiss and suck her breasts. Seokhoon pulled away and brought another glass of wine to his lips and drank, he pulled Rona towards him and shared the wine with Rona. As they continued to kiss, Seokhoon and Rona soon forgot to refill their wine glass. They concentrated on kissing each other and Seokhoon growled into the kiss when he felt Rona's hands dipped underneath the waistband of his swimwear. Rona moaned as she felt Seokhoon's hardness.

With the hot water Seokhoon's hardness felt even hotter to the touch than normal. Rona swung her legs over and now they were hooked around Seokhoon's waist. Seokhoon was still hugging Rona close to him, her nether region was sitting right on top of Seokhoon's hardness. One of his hands played with her breasts as Rona held his hardness. Rona began to pump his hardness, not to be outdone Seokhoon moved his hand down, slipping underneath her bikini bottom. Rona jumped as she felt the hot fingers of her husband touch her.

As Rona increased her pace, Seokhoon also increased his. He slipped two fingers into Rona and she moaned loudly. She pulled Seokhoon's mouth over and began to kiss him. The movement under the water began to increase and Rona started to move her hips as Seokhoon's finger teased her. Their tongues began to wrestle with each other as their hands increased in movement. Soon they both moaned in unison, their release happened at the same time. Rona leaned her head on his shoulder as she tried to catch her breath. Seokhoon hugged Rona tight, he placed light kisses on her shoulder.

I am really hot Seokhoon.

I made you hot didn't I, Rona?

Rona pinched Seokhoon. I am mostly hot from the water.

Hahah, well at least we are celebrating a hot Christmas right now.

Come on, we have to go and prepare for Christmas dinner soon. The two left the water and headed back to their cabin.

Note: hello everyone! Sorry I am late, I had a long day at work but here I am updated again hehe! I think I can update till tomorrow but I will take a quick break during the weekend to write more (: