26 | Join me

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Vacation Rental, Busan

Sitting side by side, Seokhoon and Rona sat on the floor against the sofa as they ate their dinner

Sitting side by side, Seokhoon and Rona sat on the floor against the sofa as they ate their dinner. After they had finished their dinner, they were full and warm, Seokhoon went to clear the table and grabbed two soju glasses for their drinking session. Rona was not the biggest drinker but with the honeymoon-like atmosphere, she was willing to try it.

Seokhoon poured a glass for Rona and Rona poured a glass for Seokhoon

Seokhoon poured a glass for Rona and Rona poured a glass for Seokhoon.* They cheered and Seokhoon downed the soju on one shot, Rona struggled a bit as the alcohol burned her throat. Rona you don't have to one shot it if you can't. Seokhoon could see that Rona was having a bit of difficulty drinking it down. Rona refused to give up and finally down the glass in one gulp. Looks like I must practice my drinking.

Well, you can only practice with me. Rona smiled and nodded. Rona did not really drink much often, she only drank occasionally, especially when it was paired with food. Korean people did have a big culture around drinking and food, so Rona recognised that she did need to at least learn how to drink. Seokhoon pour another cup for Rona, this time round she was able to drink it easily compare to the first time.

*Korean Drinking Culture: https://thesmartlocal.com/korea/korean-drinking-culture/

The house was warm, and with the heat from the soju Rona was slowly feeling really hot. Seokhoon looked at her and realised that Rona's face was slowly getting red, her cheeks were red. Rona must be getting drunk, she was feeling really and so she cuddled near Seokhoon. She rested her head in between Seokhoon's chest and shoulder as she cuddled close to him. Seokhoon picked her up and she was now sitting across his lap. Seokhoon hugged Rona, almost like a mother holding a child.

Rona got herself comfortable on his lap and she was slowly falling asleep. She hooked her arm around his neck and in her half sleep, she started to kiss his neck. Seokhoon went stiff when he felt her lips on him. Seokhoon was slowly getting turned on however he saw Rona's eyes closing and realised that she probably did not realise that she was kissing him. He wished he could let her sleep but she needed to wash up before she went to bed. Rona, Rona, wake up. You have to wash up before you can go to bed. Rona slowly opened her eyes and tried to shake herself awake.

She went to go to the bathroom to wash up, Seokhoon was about to leave the bathroom when he felt Rona's hand still holding him. Bath with me. Rona's eyes were dazed, it was clear she was drunk but at the same time he could see a hint of lust in her eyes. Rona didn't bother to wait for Seokhoon's responses as she started to strip off her clothing right in front of him. Seokhoon stood rooted at the entrance of the bathroom as he watched his wife undress himself. Rona was now completely naked, she looked behind and seductively eyed Seokhoon. Seokhoon felt like he was under some kind of trance as he slowly removed his clothes. Rona had already stepped under the shower, Seokhoon felt his skin heat up, seeing the way the water dripped down Rona's body. Rona leaned against the bathroom wall, she caressed her body as she stared at Seokhoon.

Seokhoon had stripped himself of his clothes and walked towards Rona. He joined her under the water and they were making out. Rona hugged Seokhoon close to her, she moaned when she felt his hard body against her. She really loved his body, in contrast to his handsome face, Seokhoon's body was hard and muscular. Rona's tongue mingled with his, as their tongues began wrestling for control. Seokhoon eventually dominated the kiss and Rona felt herself being pushed further up the wall. Seokhoon lifted Rona's leg and she hooked it around his thigh.

Rona moaned into the kiss when she felt Seokhoon's hard organ slide across her nether region. One of Seokhoon's hand held Rona's butt, he moved his hips, Rona moaned as Seokhoon's hard organ touched her sensitive bud. Rona continued to moan into the kiss as water flowed down them both. Seokhon continued to move his hips, Rona tightened her hold around his neck, her hand was now in his hair, gripping it. Both of Rona's legs were now wrapped around Seokhoon's hips as he continued to move his hips.

Being slightly drunk, Rona was more sensitive than ever. It did not take her long before she found her release, coating Seokhoon's organ with it. After the shower, Seokhoon carried Rona over to the bathroom counter and set her on it. They continued to kiss, despite feeling out of breath they still refused to let go of each other's lips. Seokhoon went to prepare himself, and quickly entered Rona. Rona moaned louder into the kiss, she released his lips, she was running out of breath. Seokhoon, faster.

Seokhoon's hips moved even faster, his hands holding the counter to steady himself. Rona hugged Seokhoon close, as he continued to move even faster, making sure to hit that secret spot inside of her. Seokhoon grunted as he felt his release, Rona screamed as her release washed over her. Seokhoon rested on Rona's shoulder as he slowly recovered his strength. Seokhoon quickly went to get a towel to cover Rona, making sure she would not catch a cold. They changed into their sleepwear and headed to bed. They were lying in bed, Rona scooted over and hugged Rona. I feel slightly lightheaded.

Haha, looks like you are still a bit drunk. Is that why you were so bold?

Hehe, maybe. Either that or I got turned on by you as well. Seokhoon kissed her on the forehead. I am always turned on by you. Let's sleep.

Note: A quick one but don't worry there is more to come!