161 | Looking Forward

*Warning: Mature Content, if you are uncomfortable please skip.

Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol, Austria

The sun was high in the sky by the time Rona woke up. When she turned around and looked at the clock it was already 11am. Last night was a long night. True to Seokhoon's words, he didn't let Rona go until the late hours in the morning. Seokhoon took Rona in every way possible. After he had her way with her on her hands and knees, he spent the next 20 minutes tasting her. He kept his mouth over her nether folds, tasting her desire as she came multiple times in that 20 minutes. By the time Seokhoon released her, Rona was completely exhausted.

But with a passionate kiss from her husband, Rona's sense and desire had been reawakened. Seokhoon then proceeded to take his wife in every part of the suite. He was going to edge their passionate night in every way possible. He moved to the dining table and took her, with her sitting up on the table, Seokhoon wrapped his arm around her tight. After which, he moved to the sofa, with Rona's leg's high up in the air, Seokhoon made her climax one more time.

He had taken her on every surface possible, from the bathroom to the balcony. With the moonlight shining down on them, Seokhoon laid Rona on the balcony bench, she was completely exposed to the night air. He licked her until she was moaning loudly into the night sky. Rona didn't care if people could hear them, she just begged Seokhoon to come to her once more, which he did. Rona rode him on the bench with the beautiful moonlight shining behind her, Rona looked like an erotic angel.

Seokhoon finally moved to the bathroom where they both were soaking in a nice warm bath. Seokhoon had his wife hold the edge as he took her once more from behind. He kept whispering erotic and dark promises to Rona that kept her on fire. They finally ended the night back on the bed. He took her once final time, Rona on her back. The two lovers were wrapped closely to each other, kissing and their bodies moving in completely unison. The bed bounced hard and Seokhoon's thrust increased in pace and strength. When they both finally climaxed, Rona was so exhausted that she immediately fell asleep.

Rona looked down and realised Seokoon must have helped her change into her pjs. When she looked behind her, there her husband was sleeping. She moved closer to him and just spent a good minute staring at his handsome face. If you keep staring at me, we will never leave this room. Rona was surprised, she thought he was still asleep. She laughed and kissed his nose, but before Seokhoon could reach out and grab her, she had already gotten out of bed. She was completely sore, but they had to check out of the hotel soon.

They finally headed back home after they had their lunch. Did you enjoy the weekend?

More than you realise my darling. Seokhoon kissed Rona on her nose as they took the train back. The two were really glad to be back, as much as they loved the time spent together, they definitely missed Hyun Jae. Rona thanked their parents and went to spend the rest of the evening with just Hyun Jae and Seokhoon. In the three days, Hyun Jae looked like he had grown more. As they watched Hyun Jae play, Seokhoon kissed his wife's ear. Rona tilted back and smiled. Just because we are back, doesn't mean I am giving up.

Giving up what?

I said I will get you pregnant, so we are gonna to keep trying and I am going to have fun. Rona blushed and looked over at Hyun Jae, luckily he was distracted by a toy. Seokhoon kissed her neck, and she trembled. She remembered that promise and she was looking forward to the process all over again. But for now, it was family time.