140 | All Mine

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Jeju Island, Korea

Seokhoon pulled Rona into the living room, the lights were dimmed and the night sky had surrounded their house like a warm blanket

Seokhoon pulled Rona into the living room, the lights were dimmed and the night sky had surrounded their house like a warm blanket. Seokhoon spun Rona around and kissed her hard on her lips. Rona tilted her head upwards to meet the kiss. It was intense and yet gentle at the same time, with no exchange of words Seokhoon and Rona let themself feel each other.

Rona could feel her husband's hands caressing her body, making its way to her butt and squeezing it tight. Rona tore her lips away from her husband. Seokhoon wait.

Why?

I have something I need to do first?

Why?

It is a surprise, please... Seokhoon heard the tone in her voice and opened his eyes. Rona dragged her husband to sit on the sofa. Please I won't be long, just 5 minutes. As soon as she said those words, she disappeared into the bedroom. He sighed but being a good and patient husband, he obeyed and waited for Rona to appear again. 5 minutes later, Seokhoon heard the bedroom door open. He turned towards that direction and there stood his beautiful wife. She had touched up her makeup slightly, she was wearing a silk black lingerie. Seokhoon couldn't really react, he just stared at her. Do you like it?

Seokhoon gulped loudly, he couldn't quite make a word

Seokhoon gulped loudly, he couldn't quite make a word. I am guessing your tongue is tied. Rona walked towards Seokhoon, still sitting on the sofa. She straddled him, her sensitive core was sitting right on top of him. He moaned loudly, he saw that white pale skin, his eyes looked at his wife. Rona felt as though his eyes were caressing her skin, she could feel her blood begin to boil and she was slowly being set on fire. Seokhoon titled her head upwards, his hand resting on her neck, grasping it lightly. He stared deep into his wife's eyes, Rona felt as though he was piecing her very soul.

He pulled the centre of Rona's dress slightly and her breasts popped out from underneath. Seokhoon dipped his head and took her nipple into his mouth. Rona moaned and tilted her head upwards as she felt Seokhoon's warm mouth cover her sensitive tips. Don't suck too hard, the milk...

Seokhoon continued to suck even harder and he could taste a small amount of milk spilling out from her nipple. Why does my son get all the fun? Seokhoon blew hot air on her nipples and Rona shivered in excitement. it was so wrong what he was doing, but yet she was so turned on. Seokhoon began to kiss her breasts and before he could seal his mouth over her nipple again. Rona gripped his hair and pulled his head backwards, he was now leaning on the sofa, looking upwards. Rona moved up, Seokhoon was looking up, staring deeply into his wife's eyes. Rona placed a hard kiss on his lips, taking control of the kiss.

Their tongues wrestled for dominance, licking and tasting each other. Rona moaned when she could taste a hint of her milk on her husband's lips. Rona's strap from her dress fell off her shoulders. Seokhoon could feel her breasts pressed hard against his chest. Rona's hands travelled down and pulled his shirt. He separated from his wife's lips quickly, he quickly tore his shirt off and threw it behind him. Rona hugged her husband tight and moaned as their body met skin on skin. Seokhoon felt those soft and plump, his hands travelled behind her, grabbing and squeezing her butt. His mouth travelled down from her earlobes to her neck.

He spent time kissing, nibbling her neck. Seokhoon could hear his wife moaning his name softly. He felt her tremble in his arms. Her dress now bundled down to her waist, her breasts was now on full display. One of Seokhoon's hands grabbed her breast, holding it tight, squeezing it ever so gently. Rona opened her eyes and looked down, she could see her husband holding her breasts. Seokhoon looked up, staring into her eyes. He licked one of her nipple, he continued to stare into his wife's eyes as he took her nipple into his mouth. He sucked and lightly bit her nipple, after he had tasted enough he moved to the other side. Rona cradled his head, she was incredibly turned on.

Seokhoon moved away from her breasts and moved his way down. Kissing down her chest, Rona arched her back as Seokhoon continued to kiss all the way down till her stomach. Rona quickly removed herself off his lap, she smirked like a siren. She knelt down right in front of him and she removed his pants, taking his underwear with him as well. Seokhoon was now completely naked sitting on the sofa. Without any warming, Rona took Seokhoon's hard organ straight into her mouth. She licked his organ like a lollipop, holding the root securely in her hand. She licked him upwards and swirled her tongue around his crown. Seokhoon swiped her hair over to one side to get a better view.

Rona could feel her husband's eyes on her and looked up as she swallowed him. Seokhoon growled and began to tell his wife how much he appreciated her, how she was making him feel. Rona bobbed her head down faster, taking him into her mouth, she was determined to make him come. Rona no, stop.

Rona didn't listen to him and kept going. Seokhoon had to pull Rona up by force. No baby, I don't want to spill in your mouth, if there is anywhere, it would be in your again my darling. Seokhoon slammed his mouth over hers, Seokhoon growled as he tasted himself on her lips. Rona was straddling over Seokhoon's lap again, she moved her nether region over Seokhoon's hard core. His fingers slid down to touch her nether fold. What is this? Someone didn't wear any underwear.

Rona smirked and smiled at her playful husband. Should I have?

Seokhoon kissed her hard. No. He touched her nether fold and Rona began to shiver. Seokhoon touched her and played with her folds. He touched her sensitive bud and inserted his finger inside of her. Rona clung tight to Seokhoon as he continued to touch her. Seokhoon rubbed Rona and Rona could feel her climax wash over her. Seokhoon kissed her hard and with such passion. Seokhoon stood up and hooked underneath her butt, carrying her.

You are all mine Rona. No one is going to interrupt us now.

Note: hello everyone I am back from my trip! Sorry for the short break. Here is three more chapters to make up for it!