32 | White & Blue

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Santorini, Greece

It was an hour flight from Athens to Santorini

It was an hour flight from Athens to Santorini. Santorini is one of the MUST-SEE destinations when one is travelling in Greece. After Seokhoon and Rona landed, it was about 3pm. They first headed to their hotel - the Dana Villas & Infinity Suites. The luxury hotel is in Firostefani and is famous for their luxury cave houses and infinity pool suites. The suite that was booked for the couple was the Honeymoon Pool Villa. When Rona entered the villa she was shocked by just how cute the villa was. The villa played with the cave-like structure with water. There was an indoor heated spa pool sculpted in the interiors and an outdoor jetted river pool which can also be accessed by the villas' main bedroom.

This was truly a unique experience, Rona was so excited as she explored the room

This was truly a unique experience, Rona was so excited as she explored the room. The villa felt really cosy and intimate. They also had their own personal view from the private terrace and pool of the Santorini caldera and the beautiful sky landscape in front of them. In total, they were going to be spending another 3 days in Santorini before moving onto their next location. After they had unpacked their luggage, Seokhoon went over to Rona.  Do you want to use the pool now or are you hungry?

No no, let's use the pool now. Seokhoon went to place room service just in case Rona was hungry, while she changed into her swimwear. Before Rona took a dip in the pool, she went to eat a late lunch on the terrace. The sun was high in the sky, right in front of her was the beautiful blue sea. Santorini is most well-known because of the villages, built right on the edge of the caldera. These picturesque villages are distinguished for their white sugar-cube houses, the paved streets, the wonderful churches and most of all the breathtaking view to the Aegean Sea. The backdrop of white and blue was so pleasing to the eyes.

After they had a quick meal, Seokhoon and Rona went to take a dip in the pool. Rona removed her bathroom to reveal her swimwear. When Seokhoon saw Rona's swimwear, his blood boiled, it was not the sexiest of bikinis but this was probably the first time he had ever seen Rona wear a two piece swimwear. Rona loved to swim and often did so in New York, it was her form of exercise so she often wore one-piece swimwear in order to swim efficiently. This two piece hugged Rona's finger well, it gave Seokhoon a perfect view of that alluring cleavage and those long thin legs of Rona's.

Seokhoon removed his shirt before he got into the pool and Rona paused for a second. Her husband was just perfectly buffed, Rona remembers the hardness of his chest and abs whenever she touched him. She quickly diverted her eyes and got into the pool. Luckily, the pool had a heat function so the water was not too chilling to enter. She walked out of the cave-like room, and entered the terrace of the suite.

Seokhoon went to hug Rona from the back as both of them just stood by the edge of the pool and admired the scenery. Even though the time was close to 5pm, because it was summer, the sun was still high in the sky. It didn't look like it was actually fast approaching evening. Seokhoon kissed Rona's shoulder and she shivered with pleasure as she felt his lips. Since they began their honeymoon, the two apart from kissing had not been intimate. The itinerary of Athens was rather jam-packed and they were also exhausted from all the moving around they did. But the next leg of the honeymoon was much more relaxing and they had more time for each other.

Rona turned around and hooked her arms over his neck as they kissed under the summer sky. Seokhoon's hands caressed Rona's skin and moved downwards till they reached her butt. He squeezed her butt tight and pulled her body even closer to him. Rona moaned into the kiss as she felt the hardness of Seokhoon's whole body touch her. Her hands traced down from his neck to his chest. Her fingers moved as she admired her husband's body. Am I sexy? Seokhoon whispered into Rona's ear, she trembled as his hot breath touched her skin. A soft yes was heard and before Seokhoon could respond Rona pulled his neck towards him, kissing his reply.

Seokhoon continued to kiss Rona as his hands dipped underneath her bikini bottoms. His hands were now touching her butt fully, he kneaded the flesh, as he carried Rona up. She hooked her arms around his neck again and her legs around his hips. Seokhoon placed Rona on the edge of the pool, she tightened her hold on him, scared that she would fall. Don't worry, Rona. I will never let you fall.

Note: So this is a honeymoon which means filled with romance and sexy time!