13 | Wedding Photo shoot

Seokhoon's Place, Shimwoo Tower

Today Rona and Seokhoon got up bright and early, they had a long day ahead of them with the wedding photo shoot

Today Rona and Seokhoon got up bright and early, they had a long day ahead of them with the wedding photo shoot. Their wedding photos were split between two days, the first day was about the couple only. Seokhoon and Rona had breakfast over at his place. Suryeon knew that they would have a long day and in order to make sure she could fit into the dress, Rona may end up neglecting her stomach.

Here, you two eat. Rona makes sure to eat a heavy breakfast. I know you are worried you won't be able to fit into the dresses but you will be fine. Come come. Yoonhee had already gone to work because of an early meeting, so it was just Seokhoon, Rona, Suryeon and Seokkyung eating breakfast together. Rona used the time to catch up with Seokkyung, with the concert and wedding prep all converging at the same time, she never really had the time to catch up with either Seokkyung or Eunbyeol.

Since there was some time now, she decided to talk to Seokkyung. Seokkyung was doing really well in cooking classes, she never really knew just how much work it takes to work in a kitchen. It is really difficult, but the fact that we get to try and experiment with so many different kinds of cuisines is something that truly excites me.

Have you thought about a specialisation? Even though cooking as a skill was fairly general, depending on the type of cuisine there were different methods and tastes that needed to be learnt. I did, at first I was going to go for French, but I realised that I really do love Asian food a lot. So I was thinking of going towards a more Asian food direction, maybe not traditional Korean food but it is a start.

Wow, I can't wait to try your food!

Hahah, thanks Rona. It would be awhile before I can really cook. Whenever I do have the time, I try to experiment at home but right now what is important is that I focus on improving my basics. After that I can think about actually cooking a proper meal. The two carried on talking about Seokkyung's day to day activities, and Rona realised just how hard Seokkyung had been working to chase her dream. Being a chef was not easy, there was much that she needed to learn. After cooking school, Seokkyung was preparing to go overseas to study. Korea did not offer that many courses that specialised in food design. Seokkyung had to prepare to apply for Le Cordon Bleu in London, which had courses on not just cooking but Food Photography and Styling which was just what she wanted.

After breakfast, Rona and Seokhoon headed to the studio. When they entered the studio, a few members of their wedding planner team were present. Deni, Lav, Nat, halo and ashlee were here. Nat was the photographer in charge of their wedding photo shoot for the next two days. Ashlee would be videoing the day, which will eventually be edited into a video that would be shown during the wedding dinner. Halo was the makeup artist in charge of Rona's makeup today, while Deni was here to make sure all the dresses were in order. With that, Rona and Seokhoon had to do their makeup and hair. Rona and Seokhoon changed into the first outfit of the day, they were going to be doing their first concept which was a classic, elegant concept.